Friday, December 5, 2008

Hip Hop Hangover.............In Sparkles!!!!!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

Well, YEP!!!!!! It's Friday!!! And that means it's Hip Hop Hangover with Unity Stamps!!!! I was really only in and out a few times today as I had tons to do around the house and Voice Lessons with DD.......but I made hubby drive us as our road is awfully treacherous in the snow!!! LOL Hip Hop is just fun.....just a good time chatting and stamping and games and prizes and cool stamps!!!! Come Hip Hop along on Thursdays on the Unity Hip Hop Forum on SCS!!!! Make sure to check out Angela's Blog so you can see all the amazing creations and so you can keep up the latest NEW rubbah and awesome sales!!!!

Well.......it's no secret that I totally LOVE this Dream Tree!!!! To which my friend's little boy would say, "then why don't you marry it??"..........and then crack himself up no end!!!!! Now I would like to point out that I did NOT make this tree monochromatic with matching bling..........aren't you amazed??!!!! I made it MULTI-colored with matching bling!!!!!!!! ROFL!!!! Okay, I'm sure I totally just cracked ONLY myself up.........but there ya go!!! Smiley from millan.net The sentiment is from the kit Simply Said. There are wonderful, everyday sentiments in this kit!!! And this fun Basic Grey dsp........another addiction it's true........just happened to go perfectly!!!


This one I made for the Hip Hop Unity Shout Out challenge.....to make a sentiment or phrase the focal point. This is another new Unity stamp (ummm......yes, I have a lot that haven't seen ink yet and another box on it's way........I have an addiction......it is NOT my fault!). LOL I used just a **little** bit of Stickles on the swirls around the image, Bounded Hearts.......I CAN use restraint sometimes ya know!!!! LOL Oh and more fun Basic Grey paper!!! And more gems..........yes, more gems!!!! I do NOT wear much jewelry at all..........most of my Bling Addiction is in my crafting!!!! Smiley from millan.net

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

29 comments:

  1. LOL, love the multi color tree. Both cards are gorgeous. I was late coming to hip hop and missed you. Looks like it was a fun time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bling on the tree! very pretty :)
    And the little bows on the heart card look like candy cane candy, sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards Lee! I love LOVE how you did the tree card especially! I missed Hip Hop yesterday, had grandbaby again...I just cant blog/cardmake/hiphop with him, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lee, OMGosh they are both gorgeous. That tree is definitely marriage-worthy! I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um... W O W girl! These are AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow!!! LOVE YOUR CARDS!!! that dream tree is STUNNING... the colors are amazing!!!
    i tagged you on my blog this morning.. check it out! have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the tree card, you don't 'dream' in monochromatic anyway!!!!! lol
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, love that tree!! So colorful and cheery!♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgoeous!! LOVE that love one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Lee! I love your style and your use of bling!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Lee, You crack me up! I love the tree and all it's bling! The hearts card is so pretty too! Sounds like you are having fun with those Unity stamps! I can see why!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG, that rainbow tree--it's breathtaking, Lee!!! Ok, you seriously went crazy with bling gems on this one, lol! And I love it!!! The heart card is so gorgeous too---gets me all happy for our next holiday after Christmas, Valentines!! :) Happy hip hop hang over! And btw, I do love these cards enough to marry them, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card girl!!! I love them both! Really that tree is TOO much - but in a GOOD way!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lee ~ they are SO BEAUTIFUL!!! I just talked myself out of the tree last week - then this card says - you MUST have that tree! Thanks for being an awesome enabler! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute cards. I like the multi colored tree with the matching bling.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love to use the bling and to wear it too,lol!! Love all your cards Lee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lee, this is so CUTE!!! I love the multi colored tree with the multicolored bling, too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is beautiful, Lee! Love that tree and the awesome colors you used! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow I love what you did with the Unity tree stamp! Beautiful cards for hangover. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your tree is just so wonderful and the Bling is great with it! The hearts are so pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  21. You've been nominated!! See my blog for the details!! Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. i love how you colored the tree!! Fantab!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I adore the Multicolor tree It looks awesome ....

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the multi color tree. Both cards are super!! Love the bling on the tree, but your the queen of Bling.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh my word - that tree is fab! Love all the glitz!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love these, especially the first one whish is so colorful and just totally awesome, what an amazing tree!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!