Sunday, December 14, 2008

Drum Roll Please..................

Smiley from millan.net

I WAS ASKED TO BE ON THE CLEAR ARTISTIC STAMPS DESIGN TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ohhhhhh was I just totally jumping up and down for joy!!!! I've shared some with you about the fabulously talented and ever-so-sweet Belinda Landtroop!!!! Now be watching for lots more with the A-DOR-able CAS stamps!!!! I can't wait for the newest ones that were just released!!!! Bubble Time and Hearts & Lace!!!!!!! You'll find the Design Team Blogs on my sidebar (unless you're faster at reading this than I am at typing everything up!!!! LOL)........make sure to check them out!!! I am sooooo thrilled to be joining this talented and fun group!!! I'll keep y'all posted for the Release Chats too!!!!

Speaking of CAS............I used the set Delicate Moments for my Etsy Inspired #15 Challenge hosted by the lovely and sweet Ashley!!!! I sure am loving this Pacific Point blue!!! One of my new Copics matched almost perfectly too!!!! ;) And ohhhh fun with my new Label 1 Nesties!!!! Please go check out the challenge and play!!! There are THREE prizes for this week's challenge!!!! And some FABulous inspiration samples to get your mojo flowin'!!!!!

Now I just happen to have some Blog Candy in honor of my super fantastic and waaaaaaaay coooooool news!!!!!!!! YEP............I'm still on Cloud 9!!!!!!!!!! LOL This is a brand new, uninked holiday set from CAS - Autumn Treats. Isn't it sweet and fun!!??? And some embellies, of course!!!! Also an assortment of CAS images!! And who knows what little hand-crafted items and treats may find their way into the package??!! ;) Here's how to enter...........Go to the Clear Artistic Stamps site and tell me your favorite stamp set!!! That's it!!!! Of course if you wanna spread the word that's cool.......but you don't have to!! I'll have my reliable Cody.org pick a winner next Wednesday and post it that evening!!!!!


I've been blessed with this award before, and now again some very sweet and talented and awesome stampers have shared it with me!!! Ashley gave it to all of her DT (she IS a sweetie!!!) and also a wonderfully amazing friend I made at Unity Stamps Hip Hop, Sara shared this award with me!!!! You all know how difficult it is to pick just a few WONderful stampers to share this with...................so let me just send it, first of all, right back to my FABOO new friends Ashley and Sara!!!!! And then I'm gonna send this out to my fellow Etsy Inspired DT Members (in my sidebar) and my new fellow CAS DT Members (also in my sidebar)!!!!!!!! I'm soooo thrilled and honored to work with you all!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now this fun TAG is from another new friend who also happens to be the Drop-Dead gorgeously talented Unity Stamp DT Member, Brooke!!!! So ya wanna know some random facts about me????? LOL Well.........you asked for it!!!!!
1. I am addicted to 80's music!!!! And my teenagers love it too!!!!
2. I love the Muppets!!!! I do........especially The Muppet Show!! Remember those?? I'm now collecting the DVD's as they come out!!!! Yep.....got my kiddos lovin' them too!!!!
3. I am an insomniac........okay, many of you probably already know that!! LOL But I really enjoy the time to create and also spend some special one on one time with my insomniac DD!!!
4. I don't like cities!!! ***gasp*** Did I lose any of you??? LOL I really don't like crowds and traffic.......but I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE shopping and going out to eat.............so I ***brave*** the city so I can indulge!!!! ;)
5. I love road trips!!!! DH and I have always taken road trips........stuck the kiddos in the car and just took off somewhere!! In the early days of our marriage when we were broke.....we would just put the tent in the back and pack some food and still get to enjoy a road trip and lots of wonderful State and National Parks!!!!
6. I am easily enabled!! LOL Should I have let y'all in on that secret???!!!!!
7. I'm a sucker for a happy ending!!! If it doesn't have a happy ending I do ***NOT*** want to watch, see, hear, listen to or about it!!!!! LOL I happily live inside a little fantasy world of my own making!!!! ;)
Okay..............I'll tag ANYone who feels like playing along!!! Now I gotta finish packing hubby and I so we can head to Denver for our free 2 night stay in a wonderful hotel downtown!!! We've got to leave early so we don't get snowed in at home.......the storm is comin' again and I also have to finish getting the kids all prepared to be snowed in here!!!! Then James can get some pressing end of the year work finished!!!! And I get to meet up with a very sweet and fun stamping friend I met on Splitcoast!!!! Hey Alison!!!! Ready to go to lunch!!??? LOL I won't be able to take everything I need to make cards with me..........but I'll bring images and all my coloring mediums....and my laptop....and do some work for hubby so I can earn more stampin' moola!!!! LOL Have a happy, happy Sunday everyone!!!!!
~ Have A Creative Day! ~

43 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! That is awesome. I stumbled onto your blog from the etsy challenge and love all of your cards. you are very talented!!! I am sure you have been on cloud 9 all weekend. It makes my heart happy to 'see' someone so excited :o)

    I am not sure if I am supposed to leave my blog candy comment here?? if so, my favorite sets were bubble time and sweet peach garden. The are all so pretty ans cute though. Congratulations again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Happy news COngrats girl!!You make amazing cards so no wonder!
    I love the Whispers of dreams set from CAS. Have fun!

    Thanks for the chance!!
    {hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! My friend is a ROCKSTAR!!!! You so deserve it Lee. Your work is gorgeous and I can't wait to see what you do for the team. That is one stunning card, you made. Congrats, Congrats, Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratualtions again Lee! I am so glad you introducted us PIFers to this company and invited us to the release party! It was so fun! My favorite set is Sweet Peach Garden, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I am very happy and totally NOT surprised! You and Belinda's gorgeous stamps are meant to go together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOOHOO!!! Congrats, Lee!! I'm sooo happy and excited for you! They're lucky to have you and I can NOT wait to see all the wonderful creations you make!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!!! How exciting. I just can't wait to see all the creative and inspiring projects you will do with these fabulous stamps. I just love their stamps and one of the set I really love and on my wishlist is Delicate Moments. Thanks so much for a chance at this sweet candy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! You deserve it sooo much...

    My favorite set would be sweet peach garden. There are so many things you can do with it and it's so much fun to color!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on joining the design team. I;m glad you were chosen I love your cards and I hope you felt that special conferming feeling that your stuff is good when you were asked.
    I like the "I'm just saying" set from CAS. I don't think I will every have enough words sets LOL. They are all uniquely wonderful.
    Thanks for the chance to win.
    God Bless
    Catherine M

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your DT spot. You so deserve it, your creations are fabulous. Way to go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats Lee....You are indeed very talented. I think my favorite set is Delicate Moments.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woo Hoo!
    Congrats Lee!
    I think my fave CAS set is Lighting the Sea.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations!! How awesome for you!!

    I love the little blossom cottage set.

    ReplyDelete
  14. YAHOOOOO!!!! WAY TO GO LEE!!!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats Lee...you totally deserve it. I really like the lighthouse one (thank you for that), and I love the Whispers of Dreams set.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats Lee! Your creations are always wonderful. I just checked out those stamps....my fav would have to be Whispers of Dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW! You've been a busy girl! Congratulations! No wonder you've been invited to a design team. Definitely deserved. You do beautiful work.

    Just wanted to stop in and say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  18. congrats Lee, they made the BEST choice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this card Lee! I think it's just beautiful!

    I also think it's about darn time that you were on another DT! You are SO utterly talented and I don't think you give yourself even half the credit you deserve!

    And I love the Girly Girl Bubble Time stamp set over at CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  20. HUGE congrats my dear friend...I just knew it was only a matter of time! You will rock this team and they are so lucky to have you.

    Doing the happy dance for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh, Lee, congratulations!! I'm so glad to see your wonderful talent recognised!!

    I looked at all the stamps and there are some lovely ones there. I think I like Shadows of Memories best for now :)

    Hope you are watching your snailmailbox...

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi LEE!! Maggiano's awaits!! Can't wait...

    CONGRATS ON YOUR AWESOME NEWS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congrats on being chosen for the design team! In hopes of winning the blog candy, I choose 'Delicate Moments' as my fav stamp set; it's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  24. WOOOHOOO!! congrats to you my friend!! That is soo fantastic and I'm so thrilled for you! You are so VERY deserving of this! Looking forward to seeing more of your wonderful creations! As this one, its AWEsome!

    You sound so much like me, lol! Well, except for the muppet thing...haha! I do like ms. piggy though....

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great news!! You are so talented, it's no wonder you are getting this opportunity. I so enjoy your blog---totally agree with your choice to live out of town and aways a bit. It's snowing and blowing here today and bone chilling cold---our newer home (9 years old) doesn't have the made-ourselves 8x10 foot used brick fireplace the old home had and I sure miss it on these days! I'm bundled in thermals, T-neck and sweatshirt--inside the house!! lol When it's howliing outside, just seems to make you colder than the thermometer inside says you are!
    Back to the stamps!! My favorites are the Serenity collection and I guess the most favorite is the Delicate Moments. Thanks for the chance to win some blog candy!
    Gail S.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful card and congrats on the dt and your awards/tags! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  27. CONGRATULATIONS my very talented friend!!! We all knew this was coming :) Well, at least I did!!! I am so proud of you!! Fave CAS stamp set...umm, for real, the one you're giving away!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. WHOOOHOOO Girl - fabulous news!!! No surprise though, with your talent!!! Those sets are all sooo totally cute, can't wait to see what you do with them! Especially Bubble Time!!!

    Your card is beautiful!! Congrats again, Lee! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  29. Woohoo!! Congrats girlie!! I am jumping up and down with you! They are lucky to have you apart of the team. :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Your card is just beautiful and you so derserve to be on their team and others too! Love your creativity and the cards you design.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Congrats on your new Design Team appointment, that is awesome and very much deserved. My favorite set would be Whispers of Dreams. Thank you for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  32. YAY, congrats!!!!!!! :-) You go girl!!!

    (random facts made me LOL -> You easily enabled?? Really?? RFLOL! ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  33. Congratulations on your wonderful news, that is soooo exciting! Love your card, its beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Congrats to you Lee!! You totally deserve it girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Congrats on the design team gig - you deserve it, for sure! Hope your trip has been safe and uneventful (but fun!)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Congratulations! It's so nice to be recognized by a company for your talent! May you have a prosperous 2009!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love Delicate Moments and Whistful Dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Congrats toyou, how very exciting! You will do a great job for them, love your designs :o)

    As far as a favorite et...hard to choose, I like the one you are giving away, but I love Whispers of Dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  39. I am so happy for you!!!
    I like Herbal Thoughts the best. :) I can't wait to see what you do with a whole new line of stamps to love!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Congrats!! I love your cards. I hope you and your family have a Happy Holiday season. Thanks for the chance to win.
    Karen R.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Hip Hip Hooray!!!! You go girl!!!
    I'm so happy for you!!!!
    Thanks for the chance at that wonderful candy!
    Have fun on your 2 day getaway!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Congrats! You are so talented... I know that you will do such a good job!

    My favorite stamp set is SweetPea Sweetheart. I love the hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  43. WOW . . . I have been gone so long!! CONGRATS!! This is terrific news, and I love the Nesties creations, too!!!!!!!!! Ooh, and I think it was the post about . . . but either way pink glittery stuff for you?! LMBO . . . we all know that will get A LOT of use. Hope you have a terrific weekend! I have a few more things to catch up on . . . ta ta for now Hugs, Kel

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!