Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Clear Artistic Stamps Sale and Release!!!

So how many of you love a good sale, free shipping AND new stamps???? LOL Well...........this sweet and talented lady, Belinda Landtroop of Clear Artistic Stamps has all 3 of these at the same time!!!! Good for the whole month of December!!!! And a sweet release TONITE, Tuesday, Dec. 9!!!!!! Please stop in at the Release Party Chat at 7 p.m. Mountain Time. The Designer Team make such lovely cards and projects with these beautifully artistic stamps!!!! They're so fun and chatty too!!! There will be a fun "hide and seek" type game with prizes!!! And here's the sale..........Moonlight Christmas, Joy Of The Season, and Autumn Treats are only 8.95 each!!! The new Girlie Girls line is being released tonite!!!!! And this is up my alley...........girlie and glitzy!!!! LOL Here's a sneak peek of Hearts & Lace..........and Bubble Time. Oh and she recently added these absolutely GORGEOUS Fabric Gift Bags!!!! I have one and will be ordering more let me tell you!!!!! They are stunning and elegant!!!! And THEN............yes, there's MORE...........check out the amazing Grab Bag page!!!!! How fun!!!!! And FREE shipping for the month of December!!!! I sure hope to see you there!!! Pop in and say howdy!!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

8 comments:

  1. Hi Lee! It's been awhile since I stopped by1 I was relying on my feed to tell me when you posted, and it obviously has a glitch in it - it didn't tell me anything for days till tonight!! And man, have you been busy!! I spent an enjoyable time looking at all your new cards, challenges and links! Today's post is so rich with links I am going to look at them after I finish this post :)

    Oh and remember that blog candy you won so many months ago? Well, it is FINALLY on its way to you!!! I had way too many ideas to put in one box, so I just cut and ran with what I have sent you - I sure hope you like it all!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been busy! And Wendi saw you in The Cottage Studio! .....
    Our schools are closed today, thought you'd like to know LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the heads up girlie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep I saw you even with all the snow.. your polka dots stick out...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing Lee! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE sales and these are great deals. Thanks for the heads up :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW--that sounds too good to be true?!! But we know you wouldn't lead us on like that...not when it comes to something as serious as STAMPS!! Lol. :) Sorry I've been gone for so long--was without my computer for 3 weeks. But it's back--YEA! I've missed your awesomeness ;) Happy Holidays to you and yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lee! What a nice share! I'm off to take a look and see how much $$ I can spend!

    Stef H

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!