Yep...........it's that time of year!!!! LOL And Mandy and Limelight Papercrafts are celebrating in a big way!!! It's a super fun version of "12 Days of Christmas" with creating, fun, games and prizes!!!! It's Day 1 today so check out Lisa's Blog My Little Creative Escape to begin the merriment!!!! I will be hosting a fun challenge that has a prize to win tomorrow, Dec. 2!!!!!!!! So don't forget to pop back by!!!!!!
Oh and I've been Tagged.......I think by a couple of people a while back that I forgot to do!! OOOPS!! And just recently by my friend Barb at Explore, Dream, Discover. I am to post 7 random facts about me............let's see.............there are soooooooo many and yet...........my DD isn't here tonite to point them ALLLLLL out to me!!!! LOL
1. I actually stamp every day........well unless I'm sick or we're out and about.........but if I'm home I get some kind of stamping or coloring images time each day! It's "my" time!!!
2. I always have tv, music or a loud fan on in the background. I've had tinnitus ever since I was little and canNOT stand the horrendous ringing in my ears!
3. I am arguably the most disorganized "organized" person I know!!! LOL I really LIKE things totally organized and in their proper place....but having a lack of shelving and space and having teenagers who soooooooo don't cooperate forces me to actually NOT be as organized as I'd truly love to be!!! A study in contradictions am I!!!
4. I am a cookie monster!! Yes......any cookies (almost!) LOL. That's why I really was even MORE stoked than usual at Melanie's latest stamps........how can I NOT love this set of Have A Cookie Stamps!!!!??? LOL
5. I love snow!!!!!!! Sorry, I know y'all know that.............but I just LOVE SNOW!!!!!!!
6. I'm not ready for my kids to be grown up!! I suppose I'm not alone there, am I?? I just want them safe and protected for a little longer!!! Okay, forever..........but I know that's not gonna happen!! LOL
7. I have had some of the BEST experiences of my life since I started stamping 2 years ago and blogging 1 year ago!! You all have become amazing friends and such a special part of my life and I'm incredibly thankful for you all!!!!!
Okay...........now here's a KISS!!!!!!! LOL I am part of Ashley at Heart Hugs Designs Etsy Design Team!!!! Yes it's a blast and I was soooooo thrilled and honored to actually be a part of this unique and fun little group!!!! Ashley picks out an Etsy Shop each week for some inspiration and we'll post what we come up with. Then she'll post all the DT creations and EVERYONE is welcome to play along!!! Usually there is a really awesome and cool prize to win, sometimes from that very Etsy Shop!!!! So hop on over and see what it's all about!! She posts the challenges on Saturdays and I'll remind you all on Sundays!!!!
This week the Etsy Shop was Morgan Street. The super yummy-looking and fun products as well as some very tasty yummies too!!! I tried a template by Renee O. as posted on Splitcoast for this little Chapstick Holder. I used the delicious Sweet Stack DCWV dp and the Kiss from the Unity November Kit of the Month. I made it for my little 4 y.o. niece!!!!