Sunday, November 9, 2008

Mousies, Music, and Mischief Makers!!!!

WHEW!! Finally feeling even a bit better.......still not up to speed yet.....but I DID make 2 cards AND dinner today!!! LOL



First I'll show you a card I made with one of my new House Mouse stamps!! I LOVE those lil guys!!! But NO.......I do NOT love them inside my own house!!! LOL I ordered 6 new mousie stamps and ohhhhhh..........I just love 'em!!!! This one is called Hot Cocoa Social!!! I don't know if you can see it well, but I used Stickles on the mug and White Flocking on the marshmallows.





Next.........let me share a couple of pictures of my FABulously talented Sister-in-law and her family!!! They are a family band called Second Wind. Just amazing music!!! Bluegrassy, folksy, inspirational.........I mean just heavenly!!!! They played last night at church to help raise money for a young man's mission trip to Honduras. They write most of their own songs and their singing together is such a gift!!! They have a couple of CDs and I'll get some of their music uploaded to my blog soon so you can listen.......you will fall in love I tell ya!!!!



Now for the Mischief Makers!!! LOL I promised puppy pictures!!!! Hubby took them outside for the first time today and they had soooooo much fun!!! They never did wander too far from hubby!! But they loved picking up leaves and pinecones and running after hubby and jumping on each other!! They'll be 5 weeks old on Tuesday and hopefully start going to their new homes in 2 weeks!! They are precious, but 2 big dogs are enough for us!! So I refuse to name them or cuddle them!! LOL I'll share more pictures before they all leave us!!
Now.....please remember to come Hip Hop along with Unity Stamps SCS Forum on Thursday!!!! And to plan for a fun stampin' weekend with the Cabaret-themed VSN on Splitcoast!!!!
~ Have A Creative Day! ~

28 comments:

  1. cute card! the pups are ADORABLE, I couldn't part with even one of 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card! I love the puffy marshmallows! :) Your puppies are even more adorable! Thanks for sharing the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Puppy pictures are here!!! I love puppies. Wish I could have one.

    Your card is gorgeous. Beautiful coloring. I love those mouse stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card and the pups are ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That card is ADORABLE! I love those House Mouse stamps, too....so many stamps, so little time, eh?! heh

    And those puppies are so cuuuuuuuute and faaaaaat and cuddleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyy...yikes, just sweet as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card!! Love those house mousies - have been playing with one of my stamps with house mousies on it :)

    I just realised I ran all your posts together in my head so I have already commented on the puppies.

    I still hope you are getting better :)

    And I had a musical weekend too, with friends, and they sang folk/blues/parody/inspirational - and so did another duo! It was a great weekend! Oh and I bought a CD tooooo!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG how cute is that card?! I love it!! I love those family band pics. I grew up with my parents in a band and have so many fond memories. I'd love to hear some of their music. LOVE those puppy pics!! Makes me miss my old puppy... :( Glad to hear you're feeling better but I think you sent your crud to Texas because now I have it! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those puppies are really sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card love how you did the marshmellows. Can't wait to hear the music you are talking about, I can always go for some good relaxing music every so often. Oh my!! Those puppies are adorable, I want all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The mouse card is cute, but the pups are adorable. I can not even imagine what it must be like with 7 dogs in the house?????? With so many puppies running around you must really have to be careful where you step (for several reasons). Glad to hear you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I'm loving your puppy pictures! I want more, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. Okay, that card is stinkin' adorable!! I love those little mouse images!!! And, the band sounds fabulous, what a great thing they did!! Those puppies are soooooo cute, makes me want one - not, heehee!! They are cute though, I just love puppies! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card!!! Those puppies look adorable.! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute card! Love the mouse stamps too!
    The puppies are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love, love, love the hot chocolate social!!! So cute! The puppies are adorable, glad they aren't running around here - I'm afraid I'd end up with 1 or more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card, Lee! I love the colors! Those puppies are so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh.. the puppies are so cute!! All roly poly...


    Love the card.. especially the idea on the marshmallows...

    ReplyDelete
  18. ohmygosh! the puppies are just TOO cute! a bit smaller than that 200 pound Bernese that has been joining AND protecting us on our hikes ;)
    that mouse card is WONDERFUL!! I love all the different textures on it, what a great interpretation of those stamps, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. AHHHHHHH!!! I came over to your blog and was so surprised to see my face!

    Just wanted to say thanks for coming to the concert the other day. You guys are the greatest!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great card! Love the pups too--so sweet how they stay close to your dh!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gotta love those kind of mice!!!
    Your mug looks awesome,lovely card!
    Awwwwww!!!! I want a puppy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Adorable HM card, girl!! So sorry to hear you have been under the weather. I have just been SO busy that I haven't blogged or commented very far lately.

    The pups are so sweet! Do they all have homes? I bet they do or soon will as cute as they are. You haven't cuddled them?!!!! Wow, what will-power. I don't think I could keep my hands off them. I understand you not naming them, but . . . well, I'm a sap so I understand you not wanting to get too attached to them. :) Kel

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh those puppies! :-D Glad you found home for them though, it would get pretty crazy with them all around!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the card as always! I would bet just looking that they are great to hear! How darn cute!!! Look what you've been up to! Love the pictures of the puppies!

    ReplyDelete
  25. You need to move your Follow thing up near the top so I can see that I follow you and don't keep trying to find it to make sure! LOLOLOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  26. cute card, Lee. And your puppies are just too cute, i had to show them to my daughter :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the card....so cute, but the pups stole my heart!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love this card it looks soo yummy!!! And these Puppies are the cutest .I always fall in love with lil puppies!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!