Monday, November 17, 2008

House Mouse In The House!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I LOVE these little mousies!!!!!!!!! NO...........I do NOT like the "real thing" and yet my cats seem to think I do!!!!! LOL Silly cats!!!!

Well, I've been behind on my monthly House Mouse swaps and am attempting to get caught up. VSN was crazy busy and I'll post some of those creations later..........I only got to about half of the challenges!!!


So this is the set I actually made. It's using the September SOTM and the October SOTM. Even though they're a bit different, I used basically the same colors so they'd "match"!! I made 5 sets......I sure hope everyone likes them enough to forgive me for being so late with them!!!!!

For the card I ran the olive colored dsp thru the Cuttlebug using the Pumpkin Patch folder. I colored with Copics and then used Liquid Applique for the "whipped cream"!! I used a silver glitter pen to color the spoons! After all, eating pumpkin pie is just that much better when using a Silver Spoon!!!! LOL



I just LOVE making little tins!!! And this House Mouse image has got to be one of the cutest!!!! Okay, I say that about all of them!!! LOL I actually colored the orange part with a glitter pen, but it's a bit hard to pick up in this photo. I just love this ribbon!! I have an admission......I'm a total ribbon addict!!!!!!! Ummmmmm...........I bet that does NOT come as a surprise to many of you!!!! LOL I kinda am addicted to any kind of EMBELLIE!!!!!! I just totally impulse buy ribbon.......and then lo and behold!!! I have the perfect ribbon.............sometimes!!! I still say I don't have enough ribbon to choose from as my hubby says he'll have to build an addition to the craft room JUST for my ribbon!!! LOL (He DOES exaggerate!!)

I got this very cool and pretty award from a wonderful friend and talented lady who inspires and cares for so many others although she goes thru her own serious health issues!! I'm so honored to receive this from Deb.........thank you so much Deb!!!! Big Hugs!!!!! I'm gonna pass this along to my newest friends whom I've gotten to know thru Unity's Hip Hops!!!! This world of stamping and blogging has just been so incredibly inspiring and fun!!! Thank you all for sharing so much!!! Of course all my wonderful friends and readers totally and absolutely deserve this award too!!! I don't think I've ever read a blog that didn't inspire, amaze and delight my creative senses!!!
~ Have A Creative Day! ~

22 comments:

  1. Cute cards!!!

    Congratulations on a TOTALLY deserved award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful set! Your coloring and all the details are wonderful, as always! House Mouse images are just sooo cute. Isn't Deb the sweetest?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are just too cute. Love that whip cream on that pumpkin pie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your very deserving award! I love what you did with the meeces....they're adorable on paper, not so much IRL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, those are just too adorable! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your House Mousies are adorable!!! LOVE the whipped cream. I agree with ladydoc ~ you TOTALLY deserved the award!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous I love the whipped cream!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous set - those little meece are soooo cute, lol!!!! Love the coloring and all your details!!! And hey, an addition is not a bad thing, right? *wink* *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE all of the House Mouse crations Lee!! And congrats on the award-totally deserved. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are adorable!! Loooove them!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that card!! The tin is adorable to. Congrats on your award you deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh yummy!!! Pumpkin pie with real whipped cream, mmmmmm!!! This is the cutest little HM tin too!! Oh my, you are so motivated, sister! Absolutely adorable stuff!!! Love it, tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're making me hungry with that great yummy lookin' pie!!
    Super cute cards Lee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. cute cute cute!!!! You do such amazing stuff with everything... wow!!! Love your colouring & of course the embellies!!!!

    and of course, CONGRATS on the award... you totally deserve it!! and just to prove the point..... I have a special little 'blog award' for you over on my blog ;) (that was there before I even realized that you had been awarded this other one!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Haha, those are so cute, I love the sentiment! ;-)
    You deserve plenty of awards♥, I don't know how you do it but you must be an alien with 4 pairs of arms!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooh, these are SO cute. I love the whipped topping on the pie (the only way to REALLY eat pumpkin pie), and the tin is really adorable. I am sure the girls in your SOTM group will just LOVE them. I think they will surely forgive you for being a little bit late. ;) Kel

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is such a fun stamp! I got this one too and we played with it last night! I can't wait to make some more cards with it...blueberry pie, chocolate pie...all kinds of ideas for this great piece of pie!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats on your award. You so deserve it. I love both of your projects too! They are both cute and pretty too~!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Mouse in the house it is!!! You make such incredible things with these little creatures...thanks so much for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete
  20. these are sweet! I love house mouse.
    xoxo BA

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!