Friday, November 7, 2008

Hip Hop Hangover................Lite!!!

Smiley from millan.net

Well, my Hip Hop is a bit low-key this time!!! LOL In fact, you'll notice I haven't posted (or stamped!!!) for a full week!!!!!!! This nasty Flu has really just knocked me for a loop!!! YUK!! I'm sure hoping it's on it's way out of my house...........hubby and I both have struggled with this bug!! Thankfully neither of the kids seemed to pick it up!!!! So this will be a short post........I know...........what a novelty for me!!! LOL



So I DID get one card made for Hip Hop and so I could be part of the Hip Hop Hangover (HHH) that I just ADORE!!!!!!!!! Remember to go to Angela's Blog and you'll get to see so many fun Unity creations!!!! Unity Stamps are so amazing and what a fabulous company!!! And it's the first card I made with the Mega Tea Cup stamp!!!! Just please don't look too closely as my hands were still pretty shaky and my brads are not exactly in the proper place!!!! LOL It was for the Double Ribbon challenge at the Hip Hop.........I peeked in just a couple times to say hi, but sure hope to be back up to speed and Hip Hop the whole day next Thursday!!!! Okay, actually I made this card and it just happened to fit the challenge posted!!!! My addiction to embellishments is justified!!!! LOL

And I promise to catch up on all my Blog-Hopping as I sure have missed "visiting" you all and I'll also be posting those adorable puppy pictures sooooooooon!!!!!!!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

24 comments:

  1. Love this Lee! Gorgeous vintage feel. I almost ordered this stamp last night. Now I wish I had.

    I hope you're feeling better and back up to speed soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee, this is absolutely beautiful. I would want that cup home :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card!! Hope you are feeling much better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT card!!!! Love that huge teacup! I left you something on my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lee, this is just so elegant with the one color! I love the whole card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you're feeling better, Lee. Your card is gorgeous!! I just got that tea cup and you've inspired me to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow girl!! This is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are too sweet about the jeans LuvLee if only you saw the picture from the waste up, LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an awesome card Lee! I love it! Love the vintage feel to it!

    I am so sorry you and DH have been sick! Yuk! Hugsss you..but not too closely, haha! I just getting over an ear infection that started with that crud too...taking FORever to kick this one! And it does just zap your creativity dont it??

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute Lee...I hope you are feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That stamp is wonderful and I LOVE what you did with it!

    Glad to see you back posting- and so sorry you got that awful bug. Hope you feel "normal" again soon!

    Looking forward to the puppy pix!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lee, this is gorgeous! I love it! I hope you feel better soon, we've been SO sick too. :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just a beautiful card Lee, I love the warm, rich feel it has!! Get better soon, my friend! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow that's a BIG cup :) very pretty!
    How do you get your card stock layer to stay down with having the brads so close to the edge??

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi sweetie! Glad to hear you're feeling at least a teensy bit better and good enough to make this gorgeous card! I love this stamp too and what you've done with it is fabulous! Keep getting better and rest up! We'll be here when you're up to it--don't worry about blogging comments--you are the best and we all know it! Just get better, k buddy! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card. I love the colours and the big cup of tea stamp.

    Sorry to hear you have a flu bug. I had that at the begining of this year and it really knocked me for six. Sending lots of get well soon vibes and big hugs.

    Thinking of you.
    Fe x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh Lee, is so good to see one of your wonderful creations! Hope you're feeling better and thanks for this treat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful Lee--perfect colors too for the image. :) Love it a latte!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sorry to hear that you've been sick too. We've had the flu and strep throat at my house for about three weeks now (we keep getting new sicknesses!). I hope you feel better soon.

    This card is just stunning. I love the monochromatic colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh I am so sorry you have been unwell! I hope you have gotten over the shakes now - it sounds like it was a nasty flu.

    Lee, I LOVE this cup stamp!! It's just wonderful!!

    And the puppies are gorgeous - how you can resist cuddling them is amazing, but I understand. It would break your heart to fall in love with them all then not be able to keep them - stay strong!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my....I have to have this stamp.Is it a Unity stamp??? Love the card Lee...you are an amazing stamper.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love this card lee!
    xoxo BA

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!