Friday, November 21, 2008

Hip Hop Hangover With Me and Unity!!!

Smiley from millan.net
Anybody know what time it is????????? It's HIP HOP TIME!!!!!!!!! LOL Are you joining us on Hip Hop at Splitcoast on Thursdays??!!!! It's a BLAST!!!!

This first card was for the Unity Wednesday Addict's challenge which was an inspiration challenge of a photo of a fabulously gorgeous bedding set!! I pulled the colors out which were (in SU speak) Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White. Which is so perfect for the So & So Loves stamp!!! I doooooo love this stamp!!! The sentiment came from the October Kit Of The Month.


This next card was for the Hip Hop challenge to make a square card. I love square cards!! And the Dream Tree is just so beautiful with so much potential!!! The sentiment came from Simply Said. I decided to use some pearls which fit in with the SCS Ways To Use It - Pearls challenge too as I was so happy to have a fellow SCS'er let me know!!! I LOVE it when my use and addiction of bling has a bonus!!!! LOL Since I have some friends that could use a sympathy card, I thought I'd try out some simple designs that I could use, yet make each a bit different.


And you all have seen these penguins before!!!!!! LOL I totally am in LOVE with these little cuties from Jolly Little Winter!!!! This was for the Hip Hop Challenge to make a snowy card. OUCH.........twist my arm!!! Y'all just know how much I ****hate**** winter and snow!!! ROFL I lovvvvvvvvve winter!!!! And winter cards just BEG for glitter and embellies!!!!!!!! LOL I used some blue Tuscan glitter in the Applique for the snow. And I think I must stock up on these snowflakes from Hobby Lobby if they have any more when I finally get back into town!!!
Well.........how's your Hip Hoppin'???????? Please check out Angela's Blog and follow all the HHH blog posts for some fun and fabulous eye candy!!! And totally check out Unity Stamps fun and amazing stamps!!!!
~ Have A Creative Day! ~

40 comments:

  1. I know I already left ya some love over on SCS, but these are just gorgeous Lee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All so gorgeous! Love that tree and all the pearls - I am NOT checking out Unity Stamps!! I CAN'T!! Do NOT make me!! well, maybe a peek..... lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lee, these are fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay busy bee :)
    all three cards are just adorable, and love your tree card with all those pearls...gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are seriously stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, Lee! I always love how finished your cards are. The penguins are my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously wonderful cards Lee!! Such nices touches to each one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lee, your cards are all so gorgeous ~ absolutely love them all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Top two cards are gorgeous and the penguin is too cute!

    I always love seeing what you make- and I'm always jealous of your skills!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lee, I think you're fabulous. I totally love all 3 cards. I love them so much, I can't decide which one I like best!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Lee!! All of your cards are amazing!! I wish I had some Unity stamps so I could play along. :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. He is just tooooooo cute! The whole layout, form the DP as the BG to those cute snowflakes and bling, just great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooooops! I got so excited over the cutie penguin I forgot to say that the tree is fabulous and the Trees are just a really great design with colors!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I absolutely LOVE your cards. i emailed my mom the link to your penguin cards because she has that set too! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  15. don't you just love that penguin??? pretty cards!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovin' all the cards, but my oh my, the tree card is beyond gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute stuff girl!! Love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lee, As always, your cards are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  19. All of these cards are FABULOUS!!!! I love the pearl covered tree, and the penguin is total sweetness!!!!

    Hugs!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh thee cards are amazing!! What talent you have! It was good to see you again on Hip hopping! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  21. hey - I just realized when I changed my blog bg I chose the SAME one as you! I love your cards - especially the pearl tree, how elegant! wowza

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, you are hip hoppin all over the place!! :) I haven't had a chance to participate in that one YET (maybe someday). I really love your heart image in the first card, and the pearly tree -- FABULOUS!, and then there is that sweet little penguin. Wow, girl you can rock 'em no matter what style you choose. Terrific! :) Kel

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lee! Great cards - really love that penguin card. The crystal snowflakes are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. What beautiful cards, Lee! I love the colors and all the bling. That penguin is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  25. ACK!! Too much great stuff for one post!! J/K--it could never be too much when it comes to Lee's creations!!! These are ALL fabulous-O, gf! I love the first one with that awesome color combo, ribbon and image--I still don't have that one, can you believe it?! Those pearls on your Unity tree are divine and nothing less! And your penquin card is perfectly precious! Way way super-duper cute! :) TFS it all, buddy! have a grea day~

    ReplyDelete
  26. WOW! Lee, these are all just amazing! I can never keep up doing all those challenges, it takes me forever to make a card! Love all those Unity stamps and you really work magic with them!

    ReplyDelete
  27. beautiful stuff! all cards are great, love that penguin :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Super gorgeous cards Lee! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  29. These are all so beautiful Lee!!! WOW! girl, you have been busy!! I love that penguin card, how totally cute!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  30. hi Lee!!!
    your card are fatastic!!!
    xoxo BA

    ReplyDelete
  31. Fabulous, as always, my dear! I love all those pearls on the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Very cute chunk of cards - I love them all! I am hoping to get some cardmaking done this week for my daughter's 4th birthday party coming up.

    Oh and (the reason why I came) thank you for the hug!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. All of your cards are wonderful! I especially like the tree with the pearls, so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Those are all so fabulous Lee!!!
    Love all the embellishments,I ain't going to peek,I can't afford to!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Lee, you've done it again - inspired and amazed me!!

    There's an award for you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Intriguing, gorgeous, adorable in that order...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!