Thursday, November 27, 2008

Hip Hop Gobble Hangover!!!!!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

Isn't that little guy cute??? LOL Well, this will be a quick post.............no seriously..........I mean it!!!! LOL We found 2 of the puppies a new home today and are taking the other 4 in to spring on all the Black Friday shoppers tomorrow morning!!!! I think I'll put bright red bows on them!!!! ;) Now......are you ready for some Turkey Hoppin' with Unity Stamps????

So this first card was for the Hip Hop Food Challenge.................and well, you KNOW that chocolate is sooooo it's own Food Group!! LOL Chocolatey and pink and, of course, some "glittery goodness"!!!!! This wonderfully adorable "kiss" stamp was designed by the super talented Lisa Hetrick is in the November KOM!! She is a true artist and is designing stamps for Unity now!!

And you all are sooooooo gonna sick of seeing all my Dream Trees all decked out in different colors and matching bling!!!! This was a Unity challenge to make a Red and White card as some sort of thank you or gratitude card. I LOVE this tree!!! And the sentiment came from Simply Said.


Ohhhh this fun tree and the flowers and sentiment are also in the November KOM. This is such a super FUNNNNNNNNN kit!!!! I was totally in a bright, cheery, fun and colorful mood!!! LOL And I sooooooo love Dew Drops!!!!!
Well...........I hope you all had a Terrifically Tryptophan-filled Turkey Day!!!! LOL And please make sure to "hop" over to Angela's Blog and take a little tour of all the fun Unity eye-candy on this Hip Hop Hangover Friday!!!! See??? I CAN make a short post!!! LOL
~ Have A Creative Day! ~

21 comments:

  1. OMGosh Lee, ALL of these are seriously FABULOUS! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THEM!!! I really love the bright card. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT cards, as usual! You do such BEAUTIFUL work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of these are just fantastic Lee! I really love that last one, me and my love of bright shiney things! I must have been a crow in my previous life, hahaha! Good luck finding your cute puppies homes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowzers!!! Such beautiful cards girl!!! They are all so unique in each their own way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh what fun! love the red and white card, that tree stamp is so pretty :) all cards are super!! you've been busy, got snow? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the red and white tree! I just got my tree and I need to play with it! Maybe this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all such great cards! That last one is so fun and colorful...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are FABULOUS Lee!!!!! WOW!!! I love the red one, totally festive!! I hope you find all of your puppies new homes! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are a superstar cardmaker! LOVE them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love them all but that red one is my fave! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What pretty cards! And I so agree with you that chocolate is a food group all on its own! Lol! So glad you've found two puppies homes and I do hope finding the others suitable places happens smoothly.

    Hugs, Lee! XX

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful cards - as usual! I am falling in love with the dream tree!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What fabulous cards, Lee! I love the trees and love how you pulled all the card elements together! Hope you had a wonderful turkey day!

    Blessings,
    Barb

    You have been tagged on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMGoodness all your cards are lovley!! The first one is so yummy!! The second one is very elegent I love that stamp and the 3rd one is so cheery and bright. Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my word, these are FABULOUS!!! I love what you did with the hershey kiss, how very darling! Your flourish tree card is so elegant and the circle tree card...EEK!!! Such fun!! I love the vibrant color scheme and elements! Way too cute on all counts! Yay for finding 2 pups a new home and I hope you were successful ove the weekend with the other 4 (gosh, that's a lot of puppies)! :) I hope you all had a wondeful holiday, my dear Lee! I am very thankful for YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, wow, Lee! The red and white card is GORGEOUS!!! And the colorful tree is very fun! :) Love all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous, Lee! As usual, you blow me away with all your fabulous attention to detail!

    ReplyDelete
  19. All of these are great Lee! I love the red and white one - and the funky coloured one at the bottom. Have a great day. Joan

    ReplyDelete
  20. You have a cross section of rally wondeful cards from 'sweet' to 'let's party'. I really love the tree too. So elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  21. The chapstick holder is so cute! Glad to see ya over at Unity!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!