Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Have A Cookie........and a Kiss!!!!!

Ohhhhhh yaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!! My Gina K. order came in with my new stamps from last week's release!!!!! I just **HAD** to ink up Melanie's new set Have A Cookie!!!! Ohhhh how I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE cookies!!!! In fact, the ONLY cookies I can have in the house that I will NOT eat are hubby's favorite......Oatmeal Raisin. Any other cookie is fair game!!!!! LOL


So I used Close to Cocoa and Close to Cocoa dsp for a chocolately goodness look!!!! And CE on the glass of milk and stickles for the chocolate chips!!! Brads and pearls and ribbon......OH MY!!! I just have to have lots of embellies!!! LOL And isn't that THE cutest sentiment??!!!!!


Okay, I joined in on Paper Craft Planet.......not as active as on Splitcoast.......but I plan to jump in some more!! This is for the House Mouse Challenge.....posted both on PCP (the WEBSITE people..........not the illegal drug!!!! LOL) and on the House Mouse Challenge Blog. I just love my House Mouse stamps!!!! It's my first time participating and I'm lovin' it!!!!! The challenge was to make a Christmas project.......now how could I resist using my little guys under the mistletoe!!??? I used a sage-y green metallic paper and embossed it with the snowflake Cuttlebug folder. I used CE on the mistletoe and some stickles and gems............well, because I HAD to!!!! LOL Okay.......have a wonderful mid-week and I'll be back soon with more!!!!
~ Have A Creative Day! ~

20 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards, Lee! I am off to try to find you on PCP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ACKKKK!!! I love the cookies card!!! So cute!! Your mice card is SUPER cute too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am drooling over Melanie's cookies set too, but it will have to wait for now... At least with her set you get all the fun of decorating cookies without the calories and guilt! Genius!

    And about your card, you can never have too much chocolate, so totally with you for the choice of colors! Lol... :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very yummy!!! Love both cards - but those cookies are calling my name! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are too sweet Lee!! And I'm with your DH-oatmeal raisin is my favorite cookie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are absolutely gorgeous cards, Lee! I love your little house mousies under the mistletoe... how adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both are gorgeous cards, but I really, really, REALLY, love the cookie one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey - John's favorite are the same as James! your cards are so SWEEEEET just like you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh both cards are so sweet! but I REALLY love the brown chocolate chip brads on the first card, SUPER, or LOL, are those raising? giggle

    ReplyDelete
  10. That cookie card is YUMMY!!!! I love it - I just got mine yesterday and need to ink it up!!! And, those little mice are totally adorable, love all the cards you are making with them lately! I too hang out at PCP, see ya there! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooooo those cookies look good enough to eat! Awesome Lee! And the house mouse are sooo stinking cute! I need to do a card with mine that I got on clearance andenter!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh, those cookies are the cutest stamp ever!! I am like you. I am not a big fan of oatmeal raisin cookies either, so they are pretty safe here too . . . now chocolate chip . . . that's another story *wink*

    Love the House Mouse, too. I have created a few cards with this image but never did buy that one. It's too, too cute! :) Kel

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute cards. I really like the House Mouse stamps even though I don't have any yet. I think their stamps are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  14. CHOCOLATE!!! I LOVE it!! Your card, I mean. He he - chocolate is about my favourite thing to eat though. We don't have oatmeal raisin cookies here, or I'd probably love them too :)

    The house mousies are so cute! XX

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, great job on the cards! I love your coloring, especially on the house mouse images. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Both cards Look awesome !! That cookie set I deff have to get :) and the HM I just love them ALL ~~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  17. Both cards are works of art! The first is just so warm and feminine with the lace. The second one is really a great design and so cute with the mice~!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You cookie card is just precious!!! And of course your House Mouse cards are always such a treat!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!