Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Clear Artistic Stamp Fun!!!

I do love the artistic beauty of Clear Artistic Stamps!! This Birds of a Feather is one of my favorite sets!!! Of course that's partly because we are birders and so enjoy spotting a new little tweeting sweetie for our life list!!!


I made this card for the SCS color challenge to use Red, Black and Kraft. I do so love the color combo of Red and Black!!! A fun thing to do with this birdie stamp is to "make" the little birds ANY species you want by just coloring them differently!! Yes, I know technically they are Chickadees........but I wanted them to be more like Vermillion Flycatchers!! 'Cuz that went with the color challenge better!!! LOL

This was for a Clear Artistic Stamps (CAS) Christmas Swap that the lovely and talented Etha hosted. I don't actually have any of the Christmas stamps, so I made my own "seasonal" card using the Birds of a Feather set again. I sure do LOVE this set!!! I thought these little guys could be red again kinda like Cardinals. I know they don't have the tuft........they both flew a bit too close to the icicles on the branch and got a bit of a "buzz" haircut!!! ROFL!!! I wish I'd had Poinsettias to use, but I didn't........so I made do with the sweet polka dotted flower!! And of course........more Basic Grey dsp!!
It's Thanksgiving week and Clear Artistic Stamps is having a BIG Thanksgiving sale!!! Be sure to go by and see if there is a set you don't have or one you know would be the perfect gift for someone. Many of the Collectors and Serenity sets are on sale for $7.95! If you are a member of our Yahoo! group you save 20% more and pay only $6.36, WoW! Remember, to get the discount you must send the order to Belinda at belanneart@yahoo. com. The store isn't set up for the discount. She will send you an invoice through PayPal. Get a jump start on black Friday shopping!!!!!
~ Have A Creative Day! ~

21 comments:

  1. Both of your cards are exquisite!!! Like you, I also love the color combination of black and red...you oughta see my closet:o) Your Christmas card is glorious!!! All of the decorative details are stunning!!! You are one very talented lady!!! I LOVE your work:o) I hope you have a fabulous Thanksgiving!!!

    Hugs!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love the triple bird black white and red card!! amazing :)
    Hmm, the other card, once *could* add little tufts on their heads free hand, hehe. Must try that!
    Yesterday we had a freakish bird invasion here, must have been a flock (or more like 20 flocks) come through on their way south. I don't know what bird it was, but they were loud and occupied several trees, I step outside and thought I was in a hitchcok movie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow-zers girl, i love both cards, they rock.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cards are gorgeous Lee! What an inspiration you are.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of your cards are fabulous!! I just love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome cards. I love the color combination of the first---I am such a red person! lol!

    Great job girl--Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your cards! the kraft, blk and red is so so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love coming to your blog Lee. Your cards are always amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful cards, Lee! Great combinations of color! It is so good to be blog hoppin' again! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh, these are both so pretty!! You always have such great attention to detail, Lee!!

    Happy Thanksgiving, my cyber-friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards. The black/red/white one is just striking!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, my goodness! How adorable are those little red birds. Love these cards.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What beautiful cards!!!! They are wonderful, Lee!!! LOVE the little birdies! I laughed when I read about the sheered top of your 'cardinals' Lol!

    Happy Thanksgiving to all your household! XX

    ReplyDelete
  14. I absolutely love the top card - black and red and white. It's wonderful. Hope things are well your way!!! Thanks for continuing to stop by my blog! Joan

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very lovely cards! Those little birdie images are very sweet! Happy Turkey Day girlie -hugs, michelle

    ReplyDelete
  16. These cards are both so creative and so beautiful! They are each so unique and so original too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous cards! Your creations always amaze me, you are so creative. Your cards are also so gorgeous and stunning!! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovin' both of your card Lee!!! Such fun treats to start with as I catch up on your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!