Monday, October 20, 2008

Think PINK!!!!

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month.......and so it put me into a PINK mood even before the Splitcoast Challenge PINK week!! Anyone who knows me is well aware that I LOVE pink!!!!! LOL So it's just an extra fun creative time!! Here are some of my PINK creations!!!

I made this card for the Gina K. release party.......using Gina's new set Warm & Cozy Christmas. I just LOVE pink, wintery cards!!! And this little girl is just such a sweet image!! I totally went to town on the pink here!!! LOL I used Copics to color her and then accented with a silver glitter pen. And Liquid Applique sprinkled with glitter for the snow! Oh the snowflake embellies.......canNOT get enough of 'em!!!! :)


This next card uses my new stamp set Jolly Little Winter from Unity Stamp Company!! Y'all know once I get enabled........I'm an addict!! LOL OMGosh the little penguins in this set are PRECIOUS!!!! I decided to make a "scene" card.........I have a long ways to go.......but it's certainly pink and sparkly!!! I made this for my little 11 year old chemo patient that I correspond with thru the Chemo Angel Program. She loves pink too!!! I used some new glitter called Fairy Dust that has pink overtones!! And sprinkled it on the applique also! The igloo and penguin are popped up on dimensionals.


Finally, here's a yummmmmmy card!!! Another new Unity stamp set called Delectable Delights. Absolutely FUN and sweeeet images and sentiments!!! So perfect to use my new DCWV paper pack Sweets! This is a tri-fold card with a magnetic closure, but the ribbon also helps hold it closed...........besides a card HAS to have ribbon, doesn't it??!!! LOL This was spurred by the Limelight Sketch Challenge I found on my friend JenMarie's Blog. Now guess what?? I was totally SHOCKED and giddy as ever to see that Angela, the owner of Unity Stamps posted this card ON HER BLOG!!!!!!! WOWZERS!!!!!! What a special honor and I was (still am) thrilled!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I'll be back with more pink creations!!!! LOL ALSO a HUGE thank you to those who mentioned how to post so my pictures can be clicked on and enlarged...........IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

26 comments:

  1. These are all so nice! I really like the first two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee, can you give me the enlarged picture secret? LOL I still can't figure mine out. :( Your cards are amazing girl. Wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lee, these are fabulous! I love, love, love all your details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOWWWW, these are all amazingly beautiful. You are just rockin' these cards, girlfriend! Pink is truly your inspiration. Your mojo seems to be spot on when you use pink. Lovin' them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all awesome Lee!! Love the way you do the things you do!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh these are just gorgeous! And what an honor to be featured! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all so pretty!! Pretty in pink!!!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love light pink (and light blue!)for winter cards, a nice departure IMO from the red and green! Your cards are beautiful as always! :-D
    I need to try liquid applique... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm drooling here at home over your cards, Lee!! They are both gorgeous - thanks for the pink reminder!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are just gorgeous! ~chris

    ReplyDelete
  11. akkk...love your pink creations....love winter pink cards and these are beauties! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! Pink is my favorite color - and your cards are absolutely beautiful!! Love the liquid applique snow! Congrats on being featured too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are beautiful cards Lee! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  14. all cards are just fabulous, Lee...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, Lee, I love your winter cards! I clicked on each of them and was just delighted with them all. You do such amazing things!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. BEEOOOOTIFUL -- Love them all, but especially the Cozy for Christmas one.. :-) You certainly deserve the honor of being on the Unity blog! those cards are precious. YOU GO GIRL!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, fantastic cards. I love the gentle pink!!!! Awesome. Joan

    ReplyDelete
  18. OH my!!! These cards are gorgeous I love them!!! OH my!!! I love them!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Loving these pink creations for Christmas! Congrats on the blog love from Unity!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love all of them! They are so soft and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lee, I tried to comment but not sure why it's not taking it...I think your card came out beautiful and congrats on being posted on Angela's blog...it makes perfect sense, she knows a good thing when she sees it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. These are stunning, especially the first one.
    BTW, You've Been Tagged!!!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Absolutely GORGEOUS!! =) All your cards are so pretty and cute. LOVE your ribbons, heart pearls, papers...everything basically!

    ReplyDelete
  24. So do you build your different cards all at one time. You really design quite a few. They are all just stunning too! Who could pick from these three stunning cards. I love all of the details on each card.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Super cute stuff Lee, love all of it!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!