Monday, October 6, 2008

There's Blog Candy Out There!!

**************Updating with new candy links!!!!!!!!

Yes there is!!! Lookee here:

A Lil Bit Of Me

The Voices In My Head

Creatief Online

Dollie Dewdrop

Enjoying The Journey

Happy Thoughts And Inkspots

My friend DEB at Sharing My Obsession has some great blog candy!!! And her blog lists other blog candies too!!!!

And stop my wonderful friend Kelly's blog for some candy too!!!! Workin' but wishin' I Was Stampin'

And even more blog candy from my friend Shannon at Stamp Til You Cramp.

Hope you all win something great!!!! I'll be back to post a really fun table setting idea for the holidays soon!!!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

7 comments:

  1. My blog, too!! Running until the 13th, chance to win a Jack the Handyman stamp set (see post from September 29th). :D wishiniwasstampin.blogspot.com If you don't win the set, you can also purchase it at 40% off on my website :) check my blog for the link. (shameless plug-- hope you don't mind Lee)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    Thank you for visiting my blog and entering my blogcandy. I keep my fingers crossed for you, good luck!

    Kind regards, Renata

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Thanks for all the chances to win some awesome candy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for posting this...off to see their blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for posting this! I have some Halloween blog candy too!
    http://stamptillyoucramp.blogspot.com (hope it's okay that I put this here!).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your always watching out for us. Your so good to us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woohoo! I love blog candy! Thanks for the links! :D

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!