Thursday, October 30, 2008

Joy In Nature and In Simple Things!!!!

Howdy my friends!!! Just a quick post with a couple of today's creations!! We're having some really nice weather.......in the upper 50's and lower 60's, so we're also enjoying some outside time and some relaxing drives!!!

Now.......this is a Whiff Of Joy stamp.............nope, I hadn't heard of them too long ago, but I saw the cutest cards in the SCS gallery and blog-hopping!! I have plenty of stamp company addictions, thankyouverymuch.......so I'm blessed to have a FABULOUS friend in Alison who sent me these images to play with!!!! THANKS GF!!!!!! Now, as most of you know, I'm easily enabled, so I'm sure I'll be buying some sooner than later!!! LOL This is Willow enjoying some hot cocoa......and I just LOVE her!!! Okay, so I colored her hair like mine and put her in my FAVORITE color PINK and fabulous denims!!! But we all KNOW that I don't look like this!!!! LOL Ahhhhhh......someday!!!! :) I colored her with my Prisma pencils and used the Gamsol technique. Can I say again how much I adore Basic Grey papers??!!!!

Now this was for a Clear Artistic Stamps (CAS) October Challenge. In our CAS Yahoo Group..........come along and check us out!!! The challenge was to feature "nature" in your card. Soooooo easy to do as Belinda makes the most amazing, natural and graceful stamps!!!! So delicate!!! I thought that one of my favorite color combos, Wild Wasabi & Groovy Guava would be just the thing!! And fortunately this satin flower trim matches perfectly!!! Check out Belinda's store and stamps.......she's got such a unique and dainty style!!!
Okay, I'm hoping to get some sleep so I can Hip Hop tomorrow at the Unity Stamp forum!!!! LOL
~ Have A Creative Day! ~

18 comments:

  1. Lee these are gorgeous! Your cards are always so beautifully detailed. I think I need embellishment lessons from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the girl stamp and the way you made her into you! That second card is really pretty - so delicate and the colours really do compliment each other so well. You are sure getting to play with lots of new stamps lately!

    Hugzzzz - am off to sleep after a loooong day of working in the sun (it was a LOT hotter than 50 - 60 here - more like 80 - 90)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!!!!! I love that flower trim it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Lee! These are both stunning pieces! You are such a wonderful gal, did I ever tell ya that?! Thanks for mentioning the wonderful Belinda and CAS here--I thin they are pretty great too! TFS, buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are so pretty. Absolutely love the second one :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that Whiff of Joy card... Very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards!! Love the Whiff of Joy card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards girl!! I love them both! Enjoy that awesome weather!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both cards are just gorgeous, Lee. Love those prima's :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous cards! That's been me the last few days curled up with a blankie and coco it's been so cold but it's suppose to warm up. Love the satin flowers going down the side of the card and great color combo.

    Check out my blog you've been boo'ed http://chrissyscreativespot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty! Love the flowers, the pearls and those really pretty images too! Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooops! Sorry, I didn't catch that that beautiful girl post was part of the same post! Duh Me! She is so soft and delicate looking with the colors you used. The corners, the embellishments and the bow are just perfectly wonderful too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both cards are terrific!

    You did a FABULOUS job with Belinda's beautiful stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Umm.....hello???? These are GORGEOUS!!!!!!! I am lovin' both of these totally beautiful cards Lee, the details are fabulous as always you talented gal you! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  15. Both of these are gorgeous!! I love that girl image!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh noooo, don't enable like this! What a great cards and love, love the Whiff of Joy image!

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are fabulous!! Love all the embellishments!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!