Thursday, October 16, 2008

Hip Hop Hangover Friday!!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

LOL..........So were any of you at Unity's Hip Hop Thursday on the Unity Forum at Splitcoast??????? OH MY what a fun party!!!! Seriously.......ALL DAY LONG!!! Challenges, Prizes, Hilarious Fun!!!! I won a prize!!! An adorable stamp that I actually featured on one of my cards below thanks to an image sent to me by my Hip Hop Sistah and PIF buddy - JenMarie!!!!!

Let me say that Angela, the Unity Stamp Company Owner is sooooo sweet and very involved with every customer and is just as cute as can be to boot!!! LOL Check out her Unity Blog and the Unity Website and just look at all the fun, amazing, cute, gorgeous creations, and contests and her shout outs to her fabulous design team and talented customers!!! I guarantee you'll love it all!!!

Now...........this is part of a Hip Hop Hangover blog hop, yes, attend a Hip Hop and you'll know exactly WHY this is a Hangover!!!!!!! LOL I'll be figuring out who I link to here in just a bit!!!! ;) Have fun and enjoy all the Unity Treasures you'll see!!!





Here is my very first Unity card using Love Builds A Home. Thank Jen for sending me this so I could play along!!! Isn't this image just so cute??!! And the sentiment wrapped up within the image is so perfect!!!




The first Unity stamp set (or Kit) was Butterfly Beauty! OMGosh...........I LOVE butterflies and these are truly Flying Flowers!!! Soooooooo perfect for shimmer and glitter and bling, OH MY!!!!!! LOL I stamped the butterfly image onto vellum and then embossed with the fun red Dragon EP. Of course I had to add more red bling!!!




Another butterfly card because I ***adore*** these butterflies!!! I love Autumn and the colors and so wanted to make a Harvest Butterfly!!! With glitterfied wings.........OF COURSE!!!! LOL I love the wispy ribbon!!!




And then many of the amazing Unity Stamps are sentiments that really are the focal point of the card, or project!! Amazing, funny, happy, meaningful quotes!!! I made this for a very special blogging buddy who absolutely LIVES this sentiment and inspires me to do so!!!! She'll know who she is when she opens her mailbox!!!!! ;)

Well............how are you likin' the Hangover Party??? Come on and Hip Hop along with everyone next Thursday and then grab a cup of coffee for the morning after Hangover Blog Hop!!!!! LOL

Okay.............quick update..........puppies "almost" have opened their eyes........so in the next couple days I'll post some pictures of cute puppy faces!!!!!!!!!! And..........I THANK you so much for the comments on how to enable enlarging my blog photos.........I hope it works!!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

46 comments:

  1. Gorgeous...ALL of them! I just love your bling! Be it glitter or embellies, you know how to do it right Lee my friend! So tickled you have discovered Unity! LOVE their stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards - you've been busy!! I agree with Cat, you know how to add just the right touches to your cards! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh ~ gorgeous cards, Lee!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GASP! WOW! Am I GLAD YOU FOUND UNITY! Those creations are AMAZING! You are one talented chick! Not only WITTY with your smilies....but BREATHTAKING with your stamping. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH for joining HIP HOP and brining these stamps in your hands to LIFE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOWZERS girl! You are so rockin' the UNITY stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. GREAT JOB! OMGosh you are awesome! Wyoming girl here...I, too LOVE THE SNOW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGosh!! BEAUTIFUL cards...every single one of them! :) Eryn

    ReplyDelete
  8. HELLO!!! WOW! These are amazing! You really are rockin' these Unity KITS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooh, look at all this gorgeousness! You always make such beautiful cards. I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow wow wow!!!!!! these are all unbelieveably amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. great work love your unity creations.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woweee!! What beautiful cards, I'm sooo inspired. Thanks for sharing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful!! All your cards are amazing! What talent you have! great job showcasing Unity stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i totally love your style. The dimension and details on your cards are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are all such gorgeous cards!!! I especially love what you did with the Love Builds a Home image! Hip Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great cards, Lee! I love the pink and brown card and that butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOWZA! every card just got better than the previous but they're all just beautiful - you were making a lot of use of these images! congrats on winning a set! look fwd to seeing pics of the pups!

    ReplyDelete
  18. GORGEOUS!!!!! I especially love the butterflies. You always do such an amazing job, especially with the embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, lots of beautiful goodies to look at her! Just wonderful cards, all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow! They are all so gorgeous! I love the last one the best...I think, it's tough to decide! Just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow Lee, I love all the cards you've created here! They are all beautiful. Joan

    ReplyDelete
  22. oh, they're all so beautiful!! love them

    ReplyDelete
  23. I was checking this out earlier and thinking how wonderful your cards are

    ReplyDelete
  24. Stunning. Beautiful. Gorgeous. Amazing. That's it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh. My. Goodness.!!! These are all *SO* gorgeous! Lee, you are one seriously talented lady! I {love} them all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great cards!!! And, I can't wait to see the puppy pix!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your cards are absolutely STUNNING!!! WOWZA! :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. npucjhWOW Lee these are fabulous. The butterflies are gorgeous as is everything else!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful cards! I agree, I love the butterflies too. They're what I use most.

    ReplyDelete
  30. all cards are just beautiful...love all of them

    ReplyDelete
  31. Beautiful! I love the all they layers and bling you use!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Lee, you are so incredibly talented! These cards are all GORGEOUS! smiiles...

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi Lee! I'm back from my holiday! I so love your cards and what you are doing with all the new stamps! Butterflies are also one of my favourite images Your pink creation is so pretty! Oooo - puppies!! Can't wait to see pics of them, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Holy amazing cards! I'm sure you would have won a lot more if the drawings weren't random! Gorgeous....especially love the last three...you rocked the challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Great cards Lee, should I add "as always"!! LOL!♥

    ReplyDelete
  36. Oh these are GORGEOUS!

    Can't wait to see puppies. :D

    ReplyDelete
  37. These are all so darn cute. I wish I had more time. I love the butterflies.
    Take care.
    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  38. What gorgeous cards I love all them and all the bling on them.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hi Lee...oh, can't wait to see those adorable puppies!! =) WOW...sounds like that party was a blast. I LOVE your cards here. My faves are that red butterfly (GOT TO HAVE THAT STAMP!) and the sentiment card. They're all beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  40. wooowweeee---gorgeous cards! They are so pretty--great job girl!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Wow!!! Adorable cards Lee...I may have to join you next week. Looks like so much fun.

    Hope you had an a great weekend and can't wait to see the pics of the pups!

    ReplyDelete
  42. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  43. I really like all 4 cards. The butterflies are so creative. The other two are just so lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!