Friday, October 31, 2008

Hip Hop Hangover Blog Hop!!!!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

Are you ready for some HIPPPPPPPP HOPPPPPPPP??????!!!!!! LOL

Start out at Angela's Blog, which is fabulous, and she'll have lots of wonderful blog links so you can Hip Hop thru some FABulous Unity creations made by many of us Unity addicts!!!!

It was another super FUN time Hip Hoppin' with Unity Stamps on Splitcoast!!! I signed up for the Kit Of The Month (KOTM)........wooooohoooo!!!! Take a look at the October KOTM that I get 'cuz I signed up just in the nick of time!!!


So this little treat box was made for the Hip Hop Treat Challenge yesterday!! I love the super yummy Delectable Delights kit!!! And how perfect to go with my favorite color combo!!!! And, of course, treats MUST have some glitz!!! LOL This is for my VSN Secret Sister and will contain chocolate!!!! :)
This was for the Wednesday Unity Challenge. The focus was on HOPE in helping with Breast Cancer Awareness for this special month of October which is especially set aside to raise awareness for this!! And I just **had** to use my Butterfly Beauty kit.......I {{heart}} this stamp kit!!! And black and pink are so awesome as the pink just really POPs backed with black!!! I stamped the butterflies in the bg and just stamped and glittered another one and popped it up over one of the stamped ones.


This was for the Sketch Challenge on Card Positioning Systems (CPS) that Unity was sponsoring this week!!! It's my first time participating in a CPS challenge and I truly enjoyed it as I love sketches!!!! I used another new Unity kit, Hey Chick. Isn't she something just shaking her glittered tail??!!!! So I tried a different color combo for me.......Groovy Guava and Bashful Blue....and found gemstones to match!!! LOL
Stay tuned as I'll have something new and fun to share with you tomorrow!!! :)
~ Have A Creative Day! ~

36 comments:

  1. These all are sooo awesome Lee! I need to come take lessons from you on glitter, then maybe I get over my phobia of it! LOL! You use it soo well! and it always just makes the card awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang Lee, you cranked out some awesome Hip Hop projects. These all ROCK! Love all the gorgeous details you always give your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo...totally FABU creations Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, I especially love that little bird, so original!
    And who wouldn't like a little tin with chocolate! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow- these are just FANTASTIC!! You must tell me how you stamp such beautiful things AND chat it up on Hip Hop! I can't do both! Love your cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous projects Lee, you have been crankin' out the beauties, that's for sure! I love that bird and the sentiment, it makes me smile! Have a Happy Halloween and a great weekend! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, Lee, they're all just great...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, love that treat box!! Super cute cards too!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, as always! The tin and chick card are so cute and fun and the middle card takes my breath away! Your VSN secret sis will be so happy! I think figured out who it is. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lee, your cards rock!!! Love the "shake your tailfeather" one - totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous!! Way to go on signing up for the KOTM! Glad you were at Hip HOp!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The lollipops look delicious and your cards are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lee these are sooo pretty! Can't wait for what you have tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are all amazing!!! Love, love, love them all!!! Happy Halloween:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. They are all soo cute!
    Have to get MORE sets now..

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the tin and that little birdie is adorable.....

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love that treat box! I use that set all of the time. thanks for the great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! Lee, what great cards. The treat box is so 'sweet' and cute too! I love how you did the butterfly card and the pearl corners too. Lovely! And your third card is just too cute and pretty for words! You 'shake your feathers' too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. what great projects! All three are absolutely beautiful!
    ps
    i'm giving away blog candy >"<

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have been blog hopping so much today I think I am lost....lol, but am loving all the wonderful things I am seeing great stuff

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love that butterfly! You make all these creations look effortless!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super cute stuff!! You are rockin' the Unity for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovin' all your projects today! My fav is the tin...you know what a soft spot I have for altered items. What a treat for me today to see all this gorgeous items!

    ReplyDelete
  24. These all look so special and pretty! I need to book in for a glitter class with you as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. WOW! That flaunt it birdie card is magnificent! I love your super sweet and sparkly tin, too! You really know how to multitask--getting these done and the CPS sketch too--way inspiring! Love these all, hugs and smiles, my buddy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. These are awesome! Busy girl I see. :) Love the Unity Stamps...I should order a few....hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow Lee!! Your Hip Hop projects are amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love all the things that you do, I just can`t get enough of your beautiful cards and other things!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love what you have made Lee, especially the last card, its gorgeous!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow, love everything! They are all so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. They're all beautiful, Lee! You're rockin' the Unity stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I need to take some leassons from you girl!! All of these creations are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. My pal Heather is a Unity DT member and she got me HOOKED on Unity! So many stamps to buy...I need more $$

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!