Friday, October 24, 2008

Hip Hop Hangover Blog Hop!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

Did you have fun at the Hip Hop at Unity Stamp Company on SCS??? If you haven't joined in yet, make sure you HOP on in next Thursday for fun, prizes, challenges, chatter and amazing and adorable stamps!!!!! Are you ready for the ULtimate cure for your Hip Hop Hangover?????? Well here it is!!!! A fun blog hop from Angela's Blog just gazing at Unity Creations on her customer's blogs 'cuz she's so sweet!!!!!! Grab some coffee and enjoy the look-see!!!!! :)

This one I made for the first Unity Stamp Sketch Challenge!!! I LOVE sketch challenges and also coming up with my own sketches too!!! The sentiment is just a weeee bit off place since I had to cover up a boo-boo!!!! LOL I am sooooooooooo in love with these adorable penguins from the Jolly Little Winter kit!!!!! These colors are not my norm.......but I wanted to try something out of my comfort zone. I need to make some masculine cards, so it's a good way to get myself out of my pink and bling zone!!!! LOL

Oh now talk about out of my comfort zone!!!! I was attempting another masculine card! Ummmm........but it just looked like it was so empty and lonely and missing something without ribbon!!!!!! Well, that's my story anyway!!!! LOL I do love using the Negative Effect on the Cuttlebug folders!! This was to make a Striped Card Challenge, so the Distressed Folder was my use of "stripes". And I'm sooooo amazed that I didn't smear the craft ink like I usually do!!! I really love the amazing and meaningful sentiment stamps from Unity.......this one is Create Yourself!


Now I'm back in my ZONE!!!!!! Pink and Glitter!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL I told you I love these penguins from the Jolly Little Winter kit!!!!! This was for a Unity Think Mostly Pink Challenge!!! And I adore Pink Pirhouette cardstock and dsp!!! This sentiment is one of my faves for these winter cards........it's sooooo cute!!!! This is one of my own sketch ideas......I'm starting to learn to create them on Photoshop so I can post some fun challenges again!!! :)
I'm sooooooo enjoying all the Pink Challenges in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month!!!
~ Have A Creative Day! ~

29 comments:

  1. These are all wonderful. Love that little penguin guy! Each creation is so unique. Love them all. You are so very, very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable! I love the pink and the glitter! Two of my favorite things. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are amazing, Lee. Your cards ALL turn out so well. I really like them all! The cuttlebugged one is GREAT! And the penguin is sooo cute, however you use him! XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lee these are fantastic! Love that Jolly Little Winter set. I think I need it. What a fun hip hop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stoopping by my blog. You are on my 'Follow' list. These 3 cards are so wonderful. I gotta love those cute penguins and 2 of these would make great male cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Each card is beautiful! You did great going out of your comfort zone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lee, I really wonder when you sleep, or what brand of batteries you use in this crazy creative brain of yours! ;-D

    I'm glad you're enjoying the snow! I admit I don't miss it a bit, here it's still capri pants and tee-shirts since we are still in upper 80ies!... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK, you can send me that black and grey one anytime! LOL All of your cards are fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My penguins came today!!! I hope I can use them as well as you have.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These cards are AWESOME Lee! I esp love the pink glitter one because I'm just a pink glitter kind of person. I think I actually BLEED glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow oh wow your blog page is amazing and wow what a fantastic talent you have for all your creations...they are all just simply wonderful....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your cards and the penguin by the fireplace is too cute! You do well on masculine cards even if they are out of your comfort zone!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW!! Lovely cards... I really like the black and white one you did !!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome cards!! The little penguin is to cute!! I love everything you create!! Your awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those cards so ROCK!!! I totally love them...makes me really want that kit BAD...real bad...ya stinker.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome! Loving that little penguin!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You do very very well out of your comfort zone!!! Love the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  18. this blog is very interesting. i love crafts and arts, too. do you mind if i add your blog to my list?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love all your penguin cards so far, but this pink one if by far my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great cards girl!!! Love 'em all!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, you have been busy! All of these cards are super cute! Love the embellishments :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. great stuff, Lee. Love all of your cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awe, these are all so cute! That penguin is so adorable - great job on all your cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. What wonderful cards, Lee!!! That little penguin by the fire is adorable! I love those snowflake buttons! I love the striped card! The background looks great and I really like that saying! The pink & white penguin card is so pretty! Those little penguins are just too cute...I love them! The sketch you made is great!

    Christi D.

    ReplyDelete
  25. eeeekkkk!!! Your penguins are way too cute for words!!! They don't make my chilly--they make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!!! Darling work and I love the beautiful quote card! Rock on, babe!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!