Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Gina K. Sneak Peek Day #3!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!!!!!!!!

Has this been an incredible week or what????????????? One more day of Sneak Peeks and then Parrrrrrrrrrtaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!! Remember to see more FABulous peeks and full reveals of all of these sets tomorrow night, Thursday on SCS in the Gina K. Forum from 7-10 p.m. central time!!!!! And then you can hop right on over to Gina K. Designs and buy them ALL!!!! LOL



Here's my sneak peek for Melanie's TWO new sets!!!!! They are A Year Of Flowers and Say It With Flowers. This is such a lovely side of Melanie and her creativity!!!! I chose this card to show tonite as I was really drawn to this Rose. It looks very similar to my blue Rose Tattoo that I have in memory of my wonderful friend who was killed a few years ago. So I saw this rose colored blue and actually with a very simple sentiment. I very seldom talk about him, but a blue rose means a lot to our family because of him!!! These two sets from Melanie will become "go to" sets for you as you can make a STUNNING card for ANY occasion!!! Oh and trust me............just WAIT 'til you see the awesome collection in these two sets!!!! I just used Copics to make my own patterned paper and then covered the whole card in vellum to soften them. Just a simple and GORGEOUS ribbon from the collection of the Luxury Ribbon Gina will be carrying!! And a little hardware to frame the sentiment!!


Check out the other Gina K. Designers for some last Sneak Peeks before the big Release Party and Reveal!!!!


Melanie
Gina
Erika
Jessica
Emily
Cat
Cammie

And don't forget to stop by to find out more details on that special World Card Making Day . Gina has some surprises planned for!!! How YOU can make a difference AND be eligible for some FUN prizes!!!!


~ Have A Creative Day! ~

24 comments:

  1. Lee, this is awesome. Love the softnest of this card ... very pretty! can't wait for more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Lee! The softness, the two blues shade...very comforting, beautifully done, so sorry about your friend again (I remember reading about him before)

    HUGS, your peek rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Lee. I love blue roses. They have a special meaning to me, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just lovely Lee! Hugs, michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how gorgeous Lee! I love how you used the vellum over it like that, should have done that with my red one, or passed out shades, haha! I love the two tone rose though, looks like a painting I saw once...and thats what this is..a piece of art!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lee, your card is so elegant - I love it. The blue roses are beautiful - and even more so because of the connection to your friend that you mentioned. You've done an amazing job with all these sets this month - you ROCK!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lee ~ Love this beautiful card and the special meaning in would have for you because of your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful colors and the soft feel of this card are amazing. I love the simple sentiment... it says just what your need it to say!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooooh, absouletely stunning creations, girl! Those blue florals are very comforting and peaceful..a perfect sympathy card. I can't believe that Mel did flowers, omg! I thought more critters were comin--and I would've loved that--but these look totally amazing too! everything you make makes me say "oh, I gotta try that, too!" :) hugs till tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! I love the new flower set. Soft colors and the frame, perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. definitely a soft look with the vellum overlay & white ribbon, gorgeous, Lee! what another beautiful way to honor your friend's memory {hugs} look forward to seeing the rest of the sets *and the party tonight*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, so soft and delicate :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lee this is soooo gorgeous!! You have done an awesome job in the spotlight!! I loved everything you did!! I am so sorry to hear about your friend. They say time heals all, but I think there is always a little residual pain!! Thanks so much for sharing your amazing talent with us and I hope to see you at the party!! Tomorrow is Cam's birthday and we had a retched day today, so I still have to make the cupcakes!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The vellum over the tip is the perfect touch to make this soft beautiful card just stunning! You go Design Team girlie??:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is beautiful Lee, so pretty and soft - the colors are amazing!!! I am lovin' these sneak peeks! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a stunning card, Lee! And what a blessing of support you are! Can't wait to see all what is going to be released at GinaK. Hope you are doing well, take good care!

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE your work! Cant wait to see what you do with Unity! Thanks so much for haning out with us! We love having you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lee, this is so beautiful. Roses are my absolute favourite flower, and I do love blue. What a lovely job you are doing on the DT! XX

    ReplyDelete
  19. Miss Lee - you have outdone yourself with this beauty - love it!!! I 'm sure your friend will cherish it and find some comfort in it.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Stunning card Lee. I love it!! Very pretty

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!