Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Swaps and Votes!!!!!

Goooooooood Mid-week everyone!!!!!! :)

Just a quick post as I'm still getting ready for my sis-in-law to come visit and stamp with me!! Yaaaay!!! And my adorable little 3 1/2 y.o. niece too!!!! I also have to pack so hubby and I can take off tomorrow on a quick business trip to Amarillo...........sure glad it's so far inland with Hurricane Ike bearing down on Texas.............now all my wonderful Texas friends..........please STAY SAFE!!!!! Lots of prayers and hugs being sent your way!!!!


So here are a couple of quick swap cards I've made............these little ATCs are actually TTCs!!! The fabulously creative Melanie Muenchinger came up with this super cute and fun swap idea on the Gina K. forum at SCS. To have a swap of little cards that we could collect in one of the little tins that she designed some AWESOME stamps to decorate with! (okay, please ignore the bad grammar!! LOL). So these little Tin Trading Cards are what I designed..........and OF COURSE they had to have sparkle!!!! The hardest part was choosing which stamp set to use..............sooooooo many fabulous stamps from the Gina K. company!!!! And y'all know what a tremendous ADDICT I am!!!! LOL So I settled on Summer Harvest. Now I'll be working on making my little collector's tin!!


And then I joined a Paper Pretties swap and I have to apologize HUGELY!!!! Yes, I got busy, but that's still no excuse........I'm so sorry I was so late in sending these off!! But I was thrilled to make my first card with my little September SOTM Cowgirl Sophia! I tried to keep the design fairly simple, but interesting as I had to make 11 of them!! I hope everyone likes them!!!! By the way...........Paper Pretties is having a huge SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 45% off everything!!!!!!!! I couldn't resist and added a few more "Pretties" to my collection!!!!!

Now............PLEASE click and vote for my friend Donna!!!!!! She won a spot as a finalist in the JustRite Stamping Contest.............and for that she created this AMAZING project!!!!!! Check out the SWEETS she created and then please VOTE for her!!!!! She's such a talented artist and a generous and sweet spirit!!!! I'm so happy for her to have won a spot in the finals and am so hopin' she wins!!!! She's such an awesome friend and we've had some amazing and special conversations and I'm so hoping to get to meet her IRL next Spring!!!!! Thank you all!!!!! I'll post some more later as I still have a ton I've made and haven't posted yet!!! LOL

Also..........will you please check out Alexandra's Blog and read the top post for a VERY special story and way that you may be able to help!!?? I will be sending something, although it will be late, but I think any donations will be welcome and truly appreciated!! Alex is just such a sweetie and I am so thrilled to see how much support she's already received for this special request!!!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

28 comments:

  1. hmmm...I can't click on your ATC & Card to see them close up?! they both look fabulous, btw! thanks for the shout-out! have a safe trip & I think I'll stay in the house all weekend to steer clear of Ike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ATC's and Prettie card are awesome!!! Hope you have a safe trip and be sure to wave towards Dallas!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute TTCs, great Sophia card, will vote for Donna and will see if I can help.

    Enjoy your trip!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you swap turned out, i need to go check and see if you're in my group!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH those TTC are adorable! I ran and checked and you not in my group, darn it! LOL! But lucky ones that will be getting them! Love the pretties card, it might be simple (which I disagree) but its a knockout card! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Lee these are gorgeous swaps. Wish you were in my group. Wanna mosey on over to group two?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how adorable! Love those little ATC's! And your little cowgirl is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just made a bunch of ATCs and had the little tins sitting on my desk all the time - I could have been making TTCs!! These are lovely Lee and I think your swap group is going to be very blessed. The little cowgirls is cute too - love what you did to the corners. I hope your friends are safe as well and that you and your hubby have a safe trip too.

    Take care, Lee. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are fabulous ATCs Lee - and that little cowgirl card is too too sweet! Yep, I voted for Donna, she is amazing!! Loved her project!

    Thanks so much for the plug, you are fabulous, girl! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the sparkle to the TTC and your Prettie Card is adorable. Enjoy your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love those ATC's!! They are gorgeous! Your little cowgirl is adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your swaps are fabulous! Great work, Lee! Have a great time on your trip and I agree Donna's Just Rite creation is super sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  13. safe trip! Thanks for the prayers--have inlaws staying with us...

    Love your swaps---lucky people getting those--they are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those little cards are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the cowgirl card. The colors are great!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love ATC's!!! They are such fun to make...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your ATCs are beautiful and I LOVE your cowgirl Sophia! That blue ribbon is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. love you ATC and your Prettie card is sooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ooh...those TTCs are awesome! So sparkley! :D

    Hope you're having a fantastic weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Those are gorgeous Lee! And your cowgirl card is too cute! Have a wonderful time in Amarilo!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oooh, sparkly goodness!

    I also love the sweet cowgirl. Thanks for the heads up on the stamps. ;) Kel

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hope you had a great time stamping! You've been a busy girl. Hope all went well with hubby's business trip too. I'm just tired these days. Take care of yourself and keep on creating.
    Hugs,
    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  23. I will read Alexandra's story, thanks Lee. And I already voted for our super girl, Donna--no worries there! :) Your TTC's are SO beautiful and sparkly, I love them! I also adore your precious Sophia PP's swap card-that is such fabulous work!!! Wow! And I hope you are having a most wonderful time this weekend! You are an amazing friend, I'm so lucky to have you--thank you for your sweet words about my dog and for me. :) I luv u and think the world of you!!! hugs and smiles~

    ReplyDelete
  24. What? PP swap...where was I under a rock!!! I would so have loved to have swapped for one of these beauties. So excited we're on the same group for ATC swap...yours looks amazing and can't wait to get it! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Now she is too too cute! A real Cowgirl. She is so sweet too!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I forgot to tell you how very pretty your swap cards were! I hate making those. I get bored.

    ReplyDelete
  27. love your TCCs, what a great idea :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!