Monday, September 8, 2008

JustRite Stamping and M&Ms!!!!!!

HeeHee...........how's that for a title????? LOL




Well, this month has started out just as crazy as August was, so much for my "catching up" on blogs and life "settling down"!!!! Oh well..........I certainly am one who never wants or plans to be bored, so better just to stay crazily busy!!!! Let's see..........we started schooling DS for the year, we're supplementing Homeschooling with some Correspondence schooling. I still have to figure out where DD can take online college classes so all of her college credits she earned with the dual credit program count properly. I also get to go with hubby on a quick business trip to Amarillo.........we'll be there Thursday night -Saturday morning. It's only about a 5 hour drive from here! But I'm bummed as it's still too far to meet up with any of my stampin' friends who I reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly wanna see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully that Texas business trip for next February is still on for Houston area!!!



Okeedokee.........well, I got my JustRite monogram kit along with an extra set of borders..........OH WOW!!!!! I sure do love it!!! And I've only just created these little notecards and box as a thank you for hubby's boss and his wife! I see soooooooooooo many more fun cards and projects to come!!!! I made this little box with my Scor-Pal........I just calculated the dimensions based on my notecard size and it was super easy!!! Have I mentioned how much I LOVE and MISS the dp Cerise????!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now you just have to go check out Donna's adorable Tic Tac Toe game!!!! Please go vote for her project HERE......you have about an hour left!!!! LOL Nothing like me getting in on the tail end of something!!!! LOL And Kerianne's beautiful Monogrammed cards!!!!! Now to just figure out how to get the ink pad to be a bit juicier for a little more even stamping!! Practice, practice, practice!!!!



Oh and this is a little container I made for Mothermark's Friend, Lilluvsstampin', who had wrist/hand surgery and will be out of commission for at least 6 weeks!! YIKES!!!! I can't imagine not stamping for that long!!!! Now to make an M&M card and send this out................with my wacky schedule and forgetfulness lately, I really want to get this to her BEFORE the 6 weeks are up!!!! ;) I kinda sorta followed the tutorial on SCS, but I made my own topper and bottom piece............I won't tell you the frustration I had with the tutorial, but I also decided I needed an easier template and one that didn't waste any paper...........because I'm a dp addict and like to have as much of it as I can for my cards and projects!!!! LOL So using my Scor-Pal, I just came up with my own measurements and it was super easy!!!! I just had to add some bling!!!! LOL


Okeedokee........I have so many cards I've made in the last couple weeks, I'll post them in amongst newer things I'm currently working on. Lots of swaps and contests and gifts are keeping me busy in the crafting area! AND..........now after that Gina K. Release Party (which I actually had to miss for the very first time!!!!!) I have more new stamps headin' my way!!!!! Among them is another A----dorably Fun and Awesome set from Melanie!!!! Go take a look at her Just So Sporty stamp set!!!! I'm slowly catching up on blogs still........and will have some Blogaversary Candy soon!!!! So stay tuned!!!! Hugs to y'all!!!!!


~ Have A Creative Day! ~

28 comments:

  1. what a fabulous gift card box! I love it and the m&m are too fabulous! now I'm really afraid of trying that box after what you said - ha! glad you're back, sweetie! missed ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are really busy!

    I voted for Donna- yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. little note cards. I am going to have to check out this monogram stamp thingy, I'm seeing lots done with it that I like, but this is one of my favorites....great job on all your projects here. And good luck on the schooling and on-line college search.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your gift card box and i'm dying to get my own JustRite (but, i guess i have to wai). And, I voted for Donna already...isn't she A-mazing...well, just like you =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the notecards and box! And thanks so much for all the love you left on my blog! You rock, Lee! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a cute gift box----amazing!!! You did a fantastic job..missed you at the release party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have been busy girlie but I am so glad that you are still getting to create. Everything is fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your notecards!!! Just gorgeous! And Cindy's friend will LOVE That little treat box!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. MMMMMMM.....M&Ms !!! That is such a neat project Lee! Those monogram kits are so pretty,you did a great job,as usual!TFS! And nice to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow I love your blog and your work is awesome. I think we are neighbors lol. I live in H. Ranch.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your monogram cards!! The M&M box is adorable and YUMMY!!!
    (all of us/SCS)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fabulous gift box, and filled with chocolate too - wonderful, she will love it! Sounds like you are a busy gal, aaaahhh, the life of a mom - LOL! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great box and notecards! Very stylish. Cute M&M box, too----though makes me nervous about trying to make it! You did a great job.
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your note cards! Great colors and design!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the gift card box!!! Your title is also wonderful. I so missed your adorable creations so it's nice to have two treats to check out today.

    Try to take care of yourself. I know when life is busy we typically think of ourselves last, but do try! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. WEll you came back with a bang! Have been missing your creations!

    I love that boxed set, that is awesome! And the box, wow! LOVE it! I need to take lessons from you on using dp...it scares me, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome creations as always!! I love the m&m box. The Gift card box is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, that note card set is fabbo! Love the Just Rite stamp kits. They are so easy to use. Why am I craving M&Ms?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super cute box and I love the card set!! Hope everything works out and gets settled so you can have some you time!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Who doesn't like M & M's? Great gift packaging! And well I love your Just Rite creations! Take good care, Lee! Hope you have a great get away!

    ReplyDelete
  21. this is grogeous, you could have been up there with the finalists!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lee, M&Ms are one of my FAVOURITES and I love this little box! Gotta ,make one right away!! Lol! Good to see you back!

    Also love the TTCs and the monograms!!!! WOW~~~!!!

    I missed the Gina K release party by about 1/2 an hour [sob]

    ReplyDelete
  23. Mmmm, those M&Ms look yummy and your little box is even prettier! :)

    The monogram cards are BEAUTIFUL, GIRL!!! :D I think they look so elegant. I gotta get me some of those.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Yumm-O and FAB-O!!! I love your justrite creations! I SO need to get some of these products, you and Donna make them look just so tantalizing! And your M&M's treat is just delightful! So, when are you sending it to me, LOL! I love it all, girlie--totally inspiring stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ooh ooh ooh your cards are too die for!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. The candy container looks yummolicious!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!