Saturday, September 27, 2008

Copic Coloring!!!

Well...............I'm practicing and I think I'm getting a little better!!! LOL I know I've got a loooooooong way to go, especially with blending and such......but it really has been fun to play around with the colors!!! I do like collecting them slowly thru Gina K.'s Copic Club, but sometimes I'm impatient 'cuz I don't have all the colors yet!! LOL



So here is a House Mouse card (well, 6 of them) I made for a PIF Swap........Pay It Forward......a thread on Splitcoast where we trade images!! This has become super addicting and the gals are soooo fun!!! So we had a PIF swap!! And I used these adorable Coffee Mousies!! I love Brown and Pink............oh yeah..........I'm sure you ALL know that already!! LOL And just a touch of bling!!! Because I'm still not great at coloring without leaving some streaks and lines........I've found that using the Colorless blender lets me kind of "rough up" my image to cover that fact!!! I definitely plan on spending some time soon on the I Like Markers Blog for all the tutorials and tips on using Copics!!



And then this little Falling For You Sophia from Paper Pretties was just shouting out for me to make an Autumn card!! How can you resist these precious little Sophias???? I'm in the Stamp of the Month club at Paper Pretties so I get the stamps before they become available to the public!!! Wanna join in??? Come on over to the Stamp of the Month page and sign up!!! And join us for a fun release party on Oct. 1st at 7 p.m. Central Time!!!



Now I'm working on some Gina K. Sneak Peeks..............oh are you all gonna LOVE these stamps!!!! Stay tuned as the sneak peeks begin on Tuesday!!!! Speaking of...........my awesome friend Donna sent me this card congratulating me on being an In The Spotlight Designer for Gina K.!!!! I LOVE this card!!! My favorite colors, of course!!! And some very appropriate bling!!!! LOL Thanks Donna!!!! Big hugs GF!!!! Oh.......if anyone can tell me why, all of a sudden, my images aren't able to be clicked on and zoomed in??? Ignore that bad grammar please!!! LOL

Hope you all are having a Fabulous Fall Weekend!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

23 comments:

  1. Your coloring is beautiful. I love your cards. I would so like to get copics. It's great the way Gina has the copic club to make it a bit easier to collect them. Looking forward to those sneak peeks. Gina K release weeks are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards!! I was resisting the SOTM at Paper Pretties but this Sophia pushed me over and IN.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw the In the Spotlight thingy! Congrats girlfriend! Good for you...you are gonna have fun, fun!

    I don't have any copics so you gotta learn all the stuff and then come teach me! Snort!

    Your cards are looking wonderful! Great job with the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a good job with the markers - I so need to play with mine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. GET OUT! These are fabulous! I love theeemmmm. I love my Copics...LOVE. I think it is because I'm impatient and the pencils and all the blending and adding of colors takes me sooo long...and with the markers, I can just flip through some colors, choose them and be done with the coloring. hee!

    Great, great cards...you are always so inspiring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your coloring looks terrific, Lee! I love that little mouse image! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous work Lee. Love what you have done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything is fabulous Lee!! I LOVE that RAK also and can't wait to see your Gina K sneak peeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think is coloring is fantastic and I've always loved your coloring. I've been thinking about joining the stamp of the month club I was actually looking it up yesterday. Both of your cards are fanastic. You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your cards! your coloring looks great! glad you got your card & love it. hugs back gf!! can't wait to see your release stuff this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think your coloring is FAB! :)I bought the poorman's copics (Bic Mark-Its), and I love them, too! I still go back to my prismacolor pencils for a few shades, but I agree with Jennifer, the markers do seem faster. Can't wait to see your sneak peeks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, I love how you did these, Lee! Thanks so much for sharing the links too - they are great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute cards, Lee! I'm so excited to see what you've been working on with Gina's stamps! Congrats again on your awesome win!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome job coloring!

    And what a perfect card to receive!! So glamorous!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. How pretty! I love the paper pieced shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your coloring is GORGEOUS, girl!! I love all these cards, they are fabulous! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  17. Argh...you are making me jealous! Great coloring and super layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOL CUTE MOUSIE! love the fall one too - and funny you mention, I was just thinking, tht's annoying when you can't click & zoom "why do people do that" LOL and I see YOU didn't do it, it did it itself! lol! congrats again on the spotlight DT :O)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lee, this is so pretty! I have some Sophia's but haven't had the chance to INKed them =(

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love that Sophia card...every time I see one I think of ChristiRaz's lil girl!! Super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous cards, Lee! Those little mousies are so cute! I love the "Falling for you" card! Beautiful colors and that stamp is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your coloring is beautiful!! I would love to try copics - you are seriously tempting me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. getting better at coloring??...you are a total pro already! I hope it rubs off of me! These are awesome and now I really must do a HM card! Stacy (Twinshappy) sent me a huge package of HM images along with a bunch of goodies to play with and I want to do a card so much--just need to make the time! thanks for all your wonderful inspiration, lee! as always, these creations are marvelous!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!