Monday, August 18, 2008

A Special Featured Stamper Challenge!!!!!!!


Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw!!!!!!!!! Oh you coulda heard me for miles!!!!! Well, okay, the bears and deer and elk could anyway!!! LOL What a fun and fantastic surprise to see that Jessie was chosen as the Featured Stamper for the challenge this weekend!!! I'm blown away that she hadn't been chosen long before!! Well, I have TONS of Jessie's cards in my Favorites, so it wasn't hard to find one to CASE!!!! LOL What ***was*** difficult was actually "choosing" one!!!! I decided to CASE this beauty since I'm really loving different sized cards lately: Sparkle. I kept the awesome layout and the Nature theme........but I used different colors and stamps and bling......and then also made a pin with the Pretties Kit. I need a bit of work on that, but I think I like it! LOL

Oh tons to do...........I'll be making and doing quick posts of VSN cards for this upcoming BIG weekend for VSN!!! Please join us as it's tons and tons of fun!!! I'll actually only be able to pop in and out of the actual party since it's also DD's big Graduation Party weekend! If I'm not dead from all the housework, prep, shopping and cooking!!!! LOL Okay, I admit it.......the prep, shopping and cooking is FUN!!! It's the housework that's NOT!!! LOL


I also have to share this sweet, darling award given to me by Kristine!!! She is so cute and sweet and amazingly generous!! Look for the post where she's sending out hand-made beauties to her Top Ten commenters (I'm one 'cuz y'all know how much I love to chat!!!) and some amazing Sugar Nellie images that I've been drooling over!!!! Isn't she awesome??!!! This award truly, truly goes out to all of you.........these get so difficult to narrow down as this blogging/crafting community is just so talented and gifted and loving!!! Please know this comes from my heart to each and every one of you!!!! And Kristine sure has a great idea with that Top Ten...........I may just do something like that myself!!!! LOL Thanks Kristine!!! You absolutely made my day and I can't wait to hold that gorgeous card in my hands!!!

Have a wonderful Monday and I haven't forgotten that I do want to post some challenges on Mondays.....but I'm looking for a way to incorporate them into others as there are so many fun ones I've never participated in yet either! Stay tuned!!! LOL

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

32 comments:

  1. Oh, what a beautiful card. And I can make it too now I have my brand new Gina K stamp set from you!! Lee, you are brim full of great new ideas and ways to make me say 'Wow'! Love the ten top posters idea, especially since I'm on the list!!

    And new challenges are always fun!

    I'm posting up a pic of the wonderful blog candy you sent me over on my blog tonight, BTW. I've been playing with the ribbon and note paper already :) and I will post a pic of the final result when it's done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh, Lee, what a beautiful card! I KNOW, our very own Jessie this week, how thrilling! I didn't get to stamp at all yesterday, so this is my first priority today to CASE one of her cards! I love everything you've done here on yours! It's magnificent and I LOVE this award you got! I second that for your blog, whoo hoo! I haven't seen this cute award before...think I need to tag some buddies with it too, hehe! Hope you had a great weekend and are enjoying Monday so far! Luv ya! :) hugs,
    Linsey

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! I squealed when I saw it was Jessie too!! Todd and the boys were looking at me like I was crazy! LOL I am starting on my HUGE wedding invite order and am not sure how much time I'll have to play but I am definitely going to make some time. She deserves to be honored. Your card is amazing!!! I hope you have fun with all the graduation festivities and congrats on the award!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a GORGEOUS card there =) Love that satin ribbon with the pearls too--very beautiful. :)

    **Thanks for the sweet comments. Hope you get yours soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is gorgeous - I was pretty happy to see Jessie's name too, she is fabulous!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable card! You did a great job CASEing one of Jessie's card and made it into your own beauty - wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, and oops, forgot about the award, but you already knew...you're too fast for me girlie. Well anyway, I just had to give it to you! Thanks for being such a great blogging buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful card! love the three panels...great job and congrats on your much deserved awards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OOoooo What an awesome card Lee!! Fantastic job casing Jessie's card! I agree, her cards are soo fantastic, hard to choose which one to case to me, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card! I love that dusty pink color! And congrats on your award:-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally beautiful card my friend!! Can't wait to stamp with you soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Truly a stunner! Great job with such an unique layout!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lol! I came on over to give you an award you already got! Lol!

    I'm posting up your cards on my blog tonight so I can share them with everyone else. Thank you for your inspiration, Lee! I will also have something else to show that includes some blog candy from a certain person before too long....and I am getting YOUR box ready now! LoL!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your card. It's sooo pretty! Great job on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Lee,that card is gorgeous and congrats on your well deserved award! Thanks for your prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello, is this card beautiful or what?!!?!?!? I love the design and the colors. All the little details are so special. Wow, great card.
    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just gorgeous! Wow you used lots of layers and very effectively I must add, but that must be one heavy card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You did such a beautiful card - it's so elegant and pretty. I love the Pretties pin you made! Just lovely!

    And congratulations on your award! You definitely deserve it! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  19. gorgeous card! I will be as excited as you the day YOU are featured stamper!! hey - I've missed you this week (you already know that) I just realized you're doing the top commenter thing like Kristine - how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very pretty, Lee! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you so much Lee...you are too sweet!! I am super excited about being the FS, but only because of all of you saying such wonderful things!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Lee! Hope you have been having a fabulous time with your DD!!

    Just wanted to tell you Abbey has her new little outfit, cuddle rug and your beautiful card. Her Mama was VERY impressed and sends her sincere thanks on Abbey's behalf! I will be trying to get a picture of Abbey in the jumpsuit so I can show you one day, OK?

    XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is a beautiful card Lee! I love those leaves and the embellishments!!! Joan

    ReplyDelete
  24. How adorable!! Thank you for sharing your original art.

    Jessica Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  25. OH look, you already got the award I gave you...oops! Oh well, I LOVE your blog, too--so it's not a sursprise that you've been awarded this one at least 2 times, hehe! I love the card you CASEd of Jessie's. I agree so much--I couldn't believe that she hadn't been awarded it until now--sillyness. Hugs and luvs and super big smiles, buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lee, just wanted to let you know I am slowly getting your blog candy package together. I will let you know when it is finally sent. Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. -jigs to the tune of an irish pennywhistle-

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!