Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Doodlefactory Is Here!!!!!!!!!!


In my mailbox that is!!!!! My awesomely talented friend Donna was recently asked to join the Design Team at StarvingArtists Doodlefactory and I so could not resist getting my hands on these cutie patooties!!!! Have you seen all the amazingly creative and fun cards that Donna has made with them???? Ohhhh........you've GOT to go check out her blog!!! You'll see other fantabulous creations too.........she's just that way!!!! LOL Love ya girl!!!!!


So............of course I had to introduce you to one of these little ones!! So........Zeebo would like to make a special entrance!!! A glitzy and glamorous entrance that is!! That means Zeebo is a she this time!! LOL And she loves the spotlight and getting all purty for y'all!!! I stamped her in Palette Noir twice and did kind of a paper tole technique, but only with 2 layers. I distressed the cb folder with white craft ink before putting the black cardstock thru. And ribbon and pearls..........lots of it! What fancy filly would go out for the night without all her finery I ask you????!!! LOL


Well........I gotta finish packing so dh and I can head out early, early in the morning for a day at the office (which is good since I get to earn some stampin' $$) and then to Ft. Collins for a business trip that I get to go on!!! Friday I'll stay at the hotel myself and color images and reeeeeelax just me with some wonderful down time!!! Then a fun night out with dh and then he has to finish up work Sat. morning and DANG IT ALL...............I have to spend that time at a Stamp Expo!!!!!!!! LOL I get to meet Mothermark!!!! I'm so excited!!!! And I'll have my stampin' money and prolly waaaaaaaay too much fun!!!


Of course, this couple day break is just that. A break from the craziness that is August!!!! It's absolutely non stop!!! DD's graduation party weekend is the following weekend and her graduation trip to KC Irish Festival is the weekend after. I have lots of cleaning, organizing, cooking, packing, planning...............oh but I refuse to think about any of it until after this trip!!! LOL I promise I'm working on catching up on blog-hopping...........it's been insane and I've missed you all!!! "See" you soon!!!!


~ Have A Creative Day! ~

27 comments:

  1. oooh, first of all - I love this new bg on your blog! it's easier to read now. Thanks for the 'LOVE' you left me - I LOVE ZEEBO, I've got to get the rest of the DF animals now! You sure did her up all purty & I LOVE all the details like the paper tole, cb bg with the white swiped & of course all the glitter & ribbons! WOWZA

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is too cute!!! I love all that glitter and ribbons!! :) I am so excited that you're going to get some down time. It sounds like an absolute dream to me. LOL Be sure to take lots of pics and relax!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Zeebo is CUTE!! Love this, Lee. And I am so glad to hear you are going off to have some FUN! Yay!! I hope you really enjoy your break and come back all refreshed and zinging with new ideas. Take care and have heaps of fun, girlfriend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOooo I LOVE this! Love the CB bg, how you did that, the ribbons, well ALL of it! Awesome!

    Have some fun this weekend! Sounds like you will for sure!

    (got my doodlebug factory stamps too, I decided to wait and order a that cling stuff then cut out though, lol)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, I love all the ribbons and sparkle on this cute zebra card. Hope you are having a GREAT time. Enjoy yourself at the expo!! :) Kel

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you have a great time with this little get away, it sounds good to me!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you have a FABULOUS time!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is so stinkin' cute, I just love the glitter and all the fun ribbon!! Sounds like you are off to have a great time - enjoy yourself! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  9. very cute! Don't you just love those DF =) and yes Donna is A-mazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your blog looks great! Great card with Zeebo! And good for you to take a much needed break! Take good care, Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh have fun on your weekend trip,cant wait to see what you color and your new purchases...you will show us right,lol!
    Your card is cute cute cute!!!
    HAVE FUN LEE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm having such probs with my internet today. It quit right in the middle of my post. ANYWAY, LOVE this adorable card!! Doodlefactory sure has some cute images. Ribbons are great too. Donna is such a sweetie too.

    OH! Did I already tell you? I've got a little something to send ya--you can read about it on my blog. Email me your snail addy if you'd like--you don't have to though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Enjoy your little getaway! Your card is cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this little zebra card Lee. It's so cute with all the different ribbons on the side. I'll be checking out the website. Joan

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is tooo cute, Donna made me fall in love with Doodle factory too!! You are all such enablers!!

    Sounds like you are going to have a wonderful trip. Can't wait to hear about all the fun with MM.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my goodness!! I love this little girl!! There are so many stamp companies - I really can't keep track of them all! Have FUN with your time at your Stamp Expo!! How fun are those things ----and Mothermark! She really is pretty fun - ask her where my paper piercer is!! Watch out for her - she is a cyber thief!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adorable card...love the cuttlebug with the black ink...works so well with Zeebo! Enjoy your downtime on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVE the zebra card! Look at all that ribbon!!! I've been scrolling down looking at everything I've missed in the past few weeks from your blog - you've been creatively busy! I'm always amazed when I see all your creations! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  19. A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!!! You did an amazing job with Zeebo. Hope you had a great time with hubby...so glad you got to get away for a bit! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. LEEE!!!!!! You SWEETHEART!!!! Your huge package of blog candy and other gifts just arrived and I have spent over half an hour being utterly spoilt and overwhelemed!!!! Thank you SO MUCH for sending such a wonderful present to me!! Abbey is going to look utterly stunning in her new outfit!! You spent so much time stamping me the most adorable images, and I LOVE the ribbon and paper and your CARDS!!! Your cards are WONDERFUL!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

    You're a doll and I am so going ot enjoy my day playing.

    Did I say thank you?

    Lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. super cute card...those images are a lot of fun. Have a blast on your trip...Cindy is a sweetheart and you will love her.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great card! I love the Doodlebug Factory stamps - they are just so fun!

    How terrific that you will be meeting Cindy! I'm so jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Super dee duper dee cute!!! You must bring this set to KC when you come so I don't have to buy it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is just super duper cute Lee!! Love the look of your blog!! Totally cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Well, isn't he just the cutest little guy ever! You've done Miss Donna proud! What an adorable card, Lee. Love the paper and all the fab ribbon. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  26. hey what happen I thought I commented this! I love this! How adorable! I love that zeebo!!! I love how you had the "Lee" touch to it. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!