Thursday, July 24, 2008

We Have A WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do ya wanna know?????????????? ****wink wink****

Cody.org picked from the Pink Helmet and it is...........................


SUSAN from Susan's Saga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh e-mail me, pm me, but contact me so we can PARTY tonite with Gina K. on Splitcoast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you sooooooooooooo much to every single one of you who entered!!!!!!! You all are amazing and make blogging so much fun!!!! Stay tuned as I will definitely and absolutely have more Gina K. blog candy give-aways!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. what a pretty bg on your blog! congrats to Susan - you are SO generous, Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS Susan... enjoy the Party and your blog candy!!!

    Lee, you are the most generous soul - thanks for the cyber sunshine that you bring into our lives :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Susan! I agree, you new background is FAB!(Dude, whered'ya get the cool tee??) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. bluemoonbyniteatyahoodotcomJuly 24, 2008 at 5:06 PM

    Congrats to the winner. I was looking for an email to click to email you privately, but could not see one. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. WAHOOO!!! I am so happy to be your winner!!! Thank you fo picking my name, Cody! Thank you for the awesome blog candy, Lee! You are soooo generous!! I'm off to work out what time it is here and there so I can be at Gina K's Release Party!! Huge Hugs!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!