Tuesday, July 22, 2008

SCS Challenges and Fruit!!!!

Haha.........great title, eh???!!!! ;)

Well, here's a quick post with some of the challenges that have kept me stampin' today!! The Splitcoast Dirty Dozen is hosting a Dirty Dare '08 for Fan Club Members. Becoming a Fan Club Member is not expensive to join, and all kinds of fun perks like gazing at some of the most talented Stampers' Galleries and uploading on Sundays as well as supporting a wonderful place makes it totally worth it!!! And then some really special challenges like these!! There are some challenges posted each day this week, and these are the 4 out of the 5 posted so far:


A Ribbon Challenge:


A White Space Challenge:


A Masculine Challenge:


A Vellum Challenge:


And this one I made for VSN........a card to be inspired by Dr. Suess!! Can you guess what inspired this card??? LOL


Okay.............now to that "fruit" part of the title.............I saw this cute quiz on a new blog to me.........Stampin' When I Can..........how fun is this??!!! I don't know how accurate these things ever are.........but this was a summertime fun one!!!


You Are a Strawberry
You are friendly, outgoing, and well liked by many people.
You are popular, but there's nothing you ordinary or average about you.

You a very interesting person, and you have many facets to your personality.
Sometimes you feel very conflicted. Your different sides of your personality pull at you.

You are a very sensual and passionate person. You are fiery... you can't help it.
In general, you keep your passionate side under wraps. You are only wild in private.


Are you all getting excited about the Blog Candy drawing????? Just a day and a half away!!!! And then the Gina K. party!!!!!


Oh and my new blog reallllllllllly is Pink and Brown.........for some reason the page just takes a long time to load......I'm sorry!!


~ Have A Creative Day! ~

26 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...is the mojo cookin or what? Great challenge cards!

    I read One Fish Two Fish all the time to my girls when they were little ones! Gotta love Dr. Seuss!

    Take care, Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee, these are FABOO cards! I've been a busy stamper, too....loving the challenges...can't wait for tomorrow. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! Whose mojo was turned on today!!!! These are fabulous Lee, you were rockin' these sketches, girl! And, I love One Fish Two Fish, it was one of my faves to read to my kids!*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at you...you're a stamping machine! Love your take on the challenges...look at that ribbon! Awesome masculine card and that Dr. Suess card is too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your cards.You are on a roll. I love the masculine one. Always need ideas for those.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Send you mojo this way please! haha! All of those challenge cards are fantastic! I especially love the white card, no, the cowboy one, wait, the fruits! haha! ALLLL of them! So fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh you are a busy girl, I love all your cards, awesome work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yikes! what a load of cards! they are all great - perfect for all the DTGD challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've been so busy! All such beautiful cards! So glad to see you're participating in the dirty dare challenges! I'm hosting on Friday... hope to see you there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards for the Challenges. :0) I especially like the one for the White Space Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your challenge cards are fantastic Lee!! One fish, two fish??? LOL Who doesn't love Dr. Seuss!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness, you have been busy, girl!! These are all terrific cards. I haven't gotten a chance to play yet, but I know a couple I would definitely LOVE. We have a busy weekend this coming weekend, so I hope I get a chance to play soon!!! :)

    Red fish, blue fish definitely came to mind. LMBO -- too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMWord! have you been busy or what? all your cards are amazing =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW,Those cards are GREAT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have rocked the challenges!!! Your take on every single one is fresh and so much fun....glad you took the time to share these beauties with us! - HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW!! I stay away for a couple days and you go nuts!

    You are WAY ahead of me on the card challenges- and your cards, as usual, are GORGEOUS!!!

    The new blog background looks terrific!

    OK- on to read all the other posts I've missed, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  17. PS- I forgot to post- "Red fish, blue fish"

    ReplyDelete
  18. BTW - took the quiz and I'm a Banana!

    ReplyDelete
  19. It doesn't take to long for your blog colors to load but when it does it looks very pretty. Your cards are fantastic. I love the white card, I wouldn't be so brave to do that but your card is gorgeous!!! And the masculine card, oooohhhh I'm always drooling over your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  20. One Fish Two Fish was a family favorite. So much so at one time it was memorized by all. These cards are absolutely fantazmagorical!!!!!!

    Now I am off to find out what kind of a fruit I am! I think you are definitely a Strawberry...though I may have to confirm that "passionate" part with James............

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wonderful cards! Wow, you really had the mojo flowing! That fish card really took me back. One of my faves to read to my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  22. OMG! You've been a busy stamper!!
    They are all wonderful Lee!!!
    Wish I was that motivated!

    ReplyDelete
  23. WOWZA, I'm inspired! You go girl and get those creative juices flowing!! I laughed when I read your - What fruit are you quiz answer -- I'm a strawberry too!!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  24. fabulos cards!! you've been BUSY creating a storm, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow! I am amazed by your talent! These cards are all wonderful! You are just too good! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!