Monday, July 7, 2008

Quick Catch Up Post!!


Howdy Blogging Friends!!!!!

It's soooooo crazy lately, so I just wanna post a quick update and some cards I made this weekend. Let's see........hubby has to still get in and get an MRI since there was a glitch with the last appt. But he seems to be doing better......so we're hopeful it's nothing serious!! I've got a stamping friend bringing her kiddos up to stay for a couple of days while James is in Denver at a Business Conference..........so getting things ready for them and him packed up!!


But here's some cards I made..........some Challenges and Contests..........the Koala card is for Melanie's Contest to make a card using one of her stamp sets along with at least one other challenge. Hurry and join us as you've got until Tuesday to submit!!!! And then there's some WishRAK challenge cards I made. I'm finishing up my Gina K. 1:1 swap and I'll post that project later.

Have a fantastic week and I promise to catch up with all of you sooooooooon!!!!! :)

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

15 comments:

  1. Awesome stuff, I hope all turns out well with the MRI!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great cards! love your koalas - sorry the MRI hasn't happened...have fun with your visiting friends

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of your cards are gorgeous Lee!! I hope the MRI comes out ok.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for linking, you card is one of my faves!

    prayers on the MRI!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope everything turns out okay with the MRI!!!

    Your cards are fabulously cute - I adore those koalas and just got mine in the mail yesterday - can't wait to play!!

    *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome cards Lee. I like the little snowmen! I hope everything turns out once the MRI is done. Prayers go out to you. Joan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, how cute are these! Love the koalas! I've always loved the Roses in Winter set and they are gorgeous here in yellows!

    I'll certainly be praying over the MRI, the results and for restored health.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those koalas are the best...love how you placed the sentiment! perfecto! Prayers being lifted for your hubby and family! Hope your visit is funfilled and full of laughter!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH, it's just wonderful, Lee! I love your koala card! Best of luck in Mel's contest! I can't wait for the next release and she always reveals her winner during the party, I love that--how exciting! Extra prayers for your DH and you/the family that everything is a ok and big hugs! luv ya!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just LOVE the koala card, but they are all just gorgeous. You were very creative lately. Hope the MRI goes well. I am thinking of you and your DH often. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What fun cards! Love the all but I think the Koala is my fav...such a fun layout and all the little details you added to it are just wonderful!

    Big hugs friend and sorry I haven't written back. You and hubby are in my thoughts and hope it all turns out okay.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome cards! I wish your DH the best with his MRI, his in my thoughts wishing him the best. Have fun with your stamping friend! Can't wait to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, Lee, I hope your lovely DH can have that MRI soon and it settles all the questions in your minds. Am praying for you both. xx

    LOVE your cards. The Koala one is gorgeous, and so is the winter wishes one, and I do love the roses too. You are always so inspiring!

    Enjoy your visit with your friend :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!