Saturday, July 26, 2008

More Challenges.........Less Sleep!!!!

LOL..............No sleep in sight as I just found out 8 more Dirty Dare challenges on SCS this weekend!!! And I just hostessed my very first VSN challenge tonite too!!!! It was the mini challenge night that precedes the BIG VSN at the end of August!! There were 5 challenges and I hostessed one that was making a Distressed card.

So here are the VSN challenges from today.........so far I'm keeping up!!! However, housework, cooking and my family are a little...........ummmmmmm.....................neglected!!!! LOL We have to go up to take DD's friend home tomorrow, so I'll have to work like mad tomorrow night to complete Saturday's challenges. I don't know why, but for some reason I set myself a goal to do every single challenge with the Fan Club on this special week at SCS. Hmmmm............I think I may need to schedule some sleep next week too!!! LOL

Stitching Challenge - I had to hand-stitch as I have no machine (ok, I bought a serger for dd and I to learn how to sew but haven't done that yet and I don't even know how to thread it!!!)

Cupcake Challenge - Yummmmmmmmmmmmy!!! I used some Basic Grey dp called Cupcake:


Silhouette Challenge - I had never done this before as I don't have many solid stamps....but I like this look:


I hope you all have a wonderful weekend planned!!!! I'll be back with more cards..........and more crazy, hyped up, caffeine-induced energy!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

17 comments:

  1. OMG girl! You are rockin them challenges! I LOVE that stitched one especially! Love the layout and colors of it, awesome job! I first tried keeping up with the Dirty Dares, but gave up, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh girl.... you are the definitely the bestest friend one could ever wish for!!! Thanks for your sweet encouraging comments you ALWAYS leave on my blogs...

    oh... and with a heart full of gratitude to you.... I thought I'd try to do all the SCS challenges too... hmmm.., only have done 4 so far, I think. I'll have to maybe follow in your footsteps and forget sleeping for a few LOL

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. house chores can wait, have your family eat leftovers...LOL! really, i'm just kidding. Love your cards, way to go on your challenges. You have a great weekend and I can't wait for more cards later today =) You can sleep next week...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are ROCKIN' Lee, I love them!! My fave is the cupcake one, it is totally cute! *STAMPIN HUGS*Alex

    ReplyDelete
  5. You must be really hyped up girl!!!! Sounds like you are going five directions at once and doing so well also. These cards are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You need to get some sleep sweetie! I worry about you! :) You are totally rocking these challenges and are such an inspiration to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool cards! you have been BUSY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girl you are truely amazing!! Your cards are gorgeous! Love the cupcake paper!!

    There is award on my blog for you, you so deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute stuff girl!! Congrats on hosting your first challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! You are amazing, Girl! These are all fantastic cards! I really like the Cocoa one - I can't believe you hand-stitched it!

    Who needs sleep anyway! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my goodness how do you get soe much done!? great cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You've done a beautiful job on all of your challenge cards! Wow! That's a lot of great stampin & craftin! I love the elegance of the brown & the fun of the cupcakes. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh these are all amazing!!! Sucks that you didn't get much sleep, but good for us because these are just adorable! Love the cupcake one the best - but you knew I would - LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wowzer,those challenge cards are all so wonderful Lee!! You rock!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lee, these are all GREAT! Just beautiful. HEY, I love the new look of your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Way to go, Lee! You are really rockin' those challenges. I don't think I will get them all done and still be ready for vacation Thursday morning. LOL Ah well, I did a few from Friday through today. I really like the stitched one, and I understand about the silhouette one. I can't think of which stamp to use for that either. I don't have a lot of solid stamps. Gotta check my inventory *wink* :) Kel

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!