Sunday, July 20, 2008

Lots Of New Stuff!!!!!

Ohhhhh..........looooooookeeeeeee!!!!!!! Pink and Brown and Pink and Brown and Pink and Brown!!!!!!!! Can you tell I love it??!!!! LOL Okay.........my buddy Kerianne duded up her blog soooooooo cute and shared the link for the free and fantastic blog backgrounds!!! Here it is.........The Cutest Blog On The Block. There's a TON of fun and amazing choices! Now how could I resist pink and brown???!! What do y'all think???

Okeedokee..............here are some cards I made this weekend.........even with lots of fun and family and activities.......I still HAD to stamp!!!! LOL One of my sis-in-laws is a stamper too and recently started really adding to her SCS Gallery and playing in challenges. Her SCS name is Physha. if you want to stop in and visit her soon-to-be-filled gallery!!! I have THE most wonderful in-laws EVAH!!!!!



These little ATCs are for a House Mouse ATC Holiday Swap. How can you resist these little cutie pies??? And House Mouse just released bunches of new and, of course, ADORABLE stamps!!!! My friend Christi, aka RazorbackFan, sent me this little cutie and he is soooo perfect for ATC size!!! And couldn't resist some glitter and stickles for a truly festive look!!!



Now..........I've been inking up Melanie's Cuddles & Hugs. I hadn't made something with the cute lil snakes yet, and as I was looking thru my new Basic Grey packs I got on sale at HL............I LOVE Basic Grey!!!! Well.........I thought..........ohhhhhhhh a cute Christmas card with these little snakessssssss!!!! LOL While my family doesn't celebrate Christmas, I love to create and love the festive fun and holiday foods and scents!!! So.....what do you think of a Snake-y Greeting??? LOL I printed the sentiment out on the computer and just made sure it was "punch-sized". And these snowflake embellies were the perfect color to match!! Had to a bit of glitzing up too.......but next time I think I'll leave the faces alone........they don't look as cute with the glitter pen. I used the Paper Tole technique for the snakes. It's really wonderful since the images look better and you don't have to cut out tiny little pieces as the stamped image underneath takes care of that!!!


Oh and I just found out one of my fellow VSN hostesses has a cuuuuute blog and is doing a fun blog candy in celebration of 10,000 hits too!!!! Go check out Michelle at The Crafty Cat.


I'll be stamping tomorrow and have some super fun new things!!!!! :)



~ Have A Creative Day! ~

22 comments:

  1. What great cards! I love these. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic cards Lee! These are so cute, both of them! (yes the snakes too, hahaha!) Love all the glittery goodness on them.

    And LOVE the blog look! I posted on my blog yesterday about my fav colors , pink and brown, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new blog look and your ATC and card are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cuteness x 1000! Love the glittery mouse and the snakes are too fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both totally stinkin' cute Lee - love that little mouse and of course those snakes just make me smile!! Awesome!! And, yep, pink and brown - yummy!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lee, you are such a hoot. It is a pleasure getting to know such an upbeat, loving life kinda gal!
    Naturecoastcrafter, your buddy, Jean

    ReplyDelete
  7. is your blog pink & brown now? I only see white!? I love your ATC (I have that House Mouse set) and the snake card with the great sentiment? Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the new blog of your blog, very nice! I love house mouse stamps! They are adorable. Your ATC is too cute!! I love the snake christmas card, how creative would have never thought of that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the look though I do miss the wonderful CO views.....and Christmas cards already....whoa...I haven't even got over last Christmas yet. But you cards are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful new background Lee.....I tried to get to that link a couple of days ago and it stalled on me. I'm going to try again though. Your cards, as usual are FAB. I love the glitter on the little mouse - he's so cute. And those snakes are wonderful. Joan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I love your snake card! The colors are fantastic and I love all the little details you added.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awwww that house mouse card is the Cutest!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Forgot to say, LOVE the new look on your blog girl!!
    IT ROCKS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are adorable. I love the glitz on the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the new pink & brown layout on your blog, Lee! It's so pretty! I love the mousey ATC card. That little guy is too cute! I love the snake card too. That greeting is great!

    Christi D.

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG!! Lee, that Christmasssss snake card is totally AWEsome!!! Oh gosh, that is cracking me up! YOu are such a clevah girl! lol! So cute! And I adore your precious House Mouse holiday ATC--totally sparkly, totally Lee and totally FABulous!!!

    NOW--this brand spankin' new blog is just rocking my world! I LOVE it! GReat choice--now I want to spruce up my blog too! Mine is plain ol' white bg--just like the walls in my house! Boy, I am hopeless! :) hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oooh, I love the new pink and brown, but it took a while for it to come up on my computer. Maybe my connection is slow tonight *insert surprised look here* LOL

    Adorable cards. I see we used the same HM stamp for our ATCS. :D Great minds, ya know.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great cards Lee!! I'm loving your glittery mouse!! I'm also loving your background!! Pink and Brown ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lee, your new blog look is GREAT! Pink and brown is sure a great combination of colours. And what an amazing lot of cards, each one showing off a different technique - love that you are so creative and fun to be around!

    I read on Suzanne's blog that the fruit quiz came from you, so am off to check out which fruit I am now - he he he.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Aaah! I LOVE the House Mouse ATC - that is just too cute! You are amazing, Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  21. oooh, ssssssssso cool!! (love those swirls in the paper next to the snakes, nice touch, fab coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Pink and brown...that's like...girlified brownness!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!