Friday, July 25, 2008

Look What's NEW!!!!!!!!!!

So were you at the SCS Gina K. release party????????? You all KNOW I was!!!!! LOL Guess what??? There were some FABulous new sets!!!!!!!! OF COURSE!!!!!!!! Here's the link to Gina's Store...................go check out all the new stamps and bling and.......get this......BASIC GREY items!!!! WoooooooHooooooo!!!!!! A beautiful stamp set, Flowers For Daisy, is a gorgeous set that will also help raise funds for the American Cancer Society thru August. Oh and an AMAZING and totally unique set from Melanie.........yes, that creative SUPERSTAR!!!!! It's a DARLING stamp set called "Little Tees"!!!!!!!!!!


Here's my first project made with Melanie's fabulous and fun new set!!! I stamped the image of the t-shirt and then scanned in to Photoshop so I could re-size it to be the actual card size!!!! I love it!!! Then I printed it onto Sultry - Basic Grey designer paper..........'cuz Basic Grey is DE BEST!! I just had to bling it up.........but just a little!!! Isn't it cool how Melanie has given us all the chance to be Fashion Designers!!!?? LOL I'm telling you all................the possibiliTEES are unlimited!!!!!


Oh and did you notice that cool new button on my sidebar???!!!! The adorable shirt straight from Melanie's new stamp set that says, "I {{heart}} Melanie's Stamps"???? Want that too??!! Of course you do!!! Visit Melanie's Blog and send her an e-mail and she'll send you the code!!!!

I've got more challenges to finish and my hostessing of Mini VSN on SCS tonight!! Come play with us!!! I gotta go, but I'll be back with lots of cards later!!! Have a FANTASTIC FRIDAY!!!!


~ Have A Creative Day! ~

18 comments:

  1. this is just so cool,that little butterfly design is just Prcieless! (the flourish is from priceless, right?? :)
    Thanks for beginning the button craze!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool! i would have never thought to put the stamp in Photoshop and enlarge it. BRILLIANT! I love the colors, the flourish with the butterflies . . . very classy Tee! :) Kel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog. This is just the coolest what you've done with that stamp. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did you get this set so quickly?!! I LOVE what you did with this!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome Lee - I totally love this!! And yes, Melanie has uber mad talent, and I soooo want this new set!!!! * STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your shirt! I want one like that IRL

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGoodness...this is just way too cute! I want a shirt just like this. Make sure to patent this design...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This tee shirt card it too cute for words.....I love how you stitched the shoulder seams together.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute! You're doing an amazing job with the challenges, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Waow, how did you get your stamps so quickly!!! Love the tee card (and the bling! ;-)), thought about that (a card shaped like the tee) when I saw the set but you are one smart cookie to have enlarged it! ;-)

    Can't wait to get my hands on this one too...

    I think you should be a Gina K. designer, you are their best advertisment! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wonderful card. Never seen anything like it before. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How cool is that! I love the tee shirt, love what you did with it. The butterfly design is fantastic. You are brilliant!!! I see you the next person on Gina K's design team, you rock!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute...I got my button too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a cool idea...love this color palette!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just for the record, I check you blog almost every day, but I have a lil comment envy...and you always have so many so why does she need my lil ole comment telling her she's freaking amazing. Well, I say to self, cuz it's the nice thing to do and you need to get over your comment envy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. how super cute! How in the world did I miss this?! I love it Lee--now, can you make me one in a Medium, please! :) hehe!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!