Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I'm Blessed With RAKs and Awards!!!

Oh how fun!!! A happy mailbox week for sure!!!! I just have to share some beautiful cards that brought such smiles!!!!



A special card from Carolina with the sweetest and most encouraging message inside!!!! This sentiment means so much to me and is such a boost to my self-esteem!!! Thanks so much my friend!!!! You know just what to say!!!!!





A cowgirl delight from Donna with some of the cutest Doodlefactory images!!! I've been wanting to try some after seeing Donna's incredible creations with these little guys!!!! Thanks Donna.....I just know I'll be adding some of these to my collection soon!!!!!





A colorful and awesome surprise from Melanie!!! I felt so spoiled and on top of Cloud 9!!!! Thanks Melanie for this awesome card and special gift!!! She made my day....week.....month.....heck ya......whole YEAR with my very own "Sneak Peek"!!!!!!



A wonderful and adorable and purrrfect thank you card from Jessie!!!! You sure know how to say thank you!!! And with the fantastic LAYERS that I love!!! I've learned so much from her!!!


And here are some fun and coooooool awards!!!! It's so difficult to choose, so the last few times I dedicated the award to everyone.......this time I have to choose with a couple of these......but please know how much I LOVE y'all!!!!!! :)




I got this adorable and fun award from one of my BFF Donna!!!! This amazingly talented and giving woman is a Guest Designer for Paper Pretties (where I'm now a Stamp Of The Month member!!!) and a Design Team Member for Doodlefactory by Starvingartistamps!!!! If we lived closer I'd hang out with her so often she'd get sick of me!!!! LOL Luv Ya Girl!!!!

The rules of this award are:
1. Only 5 people allowed.
2. 4 have to be dedicated followers of your blog
3. One has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. You must link back to whoever gave you the award.It is a way of saying thank you to those who take time out for wonderful comments to boost your day. I am going to pass this award on to:

Carolina - She reached out to me as I was just getting the hang of blogging.....and stamping!!! LOL She's an amazingly gifted crafter, who's specialty is in altered items!! Seriously.....the most gorgeous gifts and techniques can she come up with!!! She knows just when a little pep talk and hug are needed!!! Thanks Carolina!!!!

Melanie - What a brilliant artist!!! I know you ALL know how much I **adore** her stamps she designs for Gina K........didja see my "Tee" button on the sidebar??? Go to her blog and e-mail her and you can have one too!!! I'm so thrilled to call her a friend and wish I could just take a peek inside her brain!!! LOL You ROCK Melanie!!!

Linsey - Have you SEEN this girl's blog???? She's currently a Guest Designer with Gina K., a Design Team Member of Clear Artistic Stamps, and a past Guest Designer for Unity Stamps!!! Way to inspire me to keep on growing and learning and creating!!!! And she gives me a cyber "hug" often!!! Thanks GF!!!!!

Jessie - A Designer with Paper Pretties with a love for layering (which I totally am into!!!!) and bling......ummmm.....yeah......love that too!!! LOL A devoted crafter who always makes time to RAK away and bring smiles to so many of us!!!!


And an extra one just 'cuz I can!!!!!! One of my BFF IRL life (don'tcha love all the abbr.???LOL) AWESOME Kerianne!!!! We have THE best times when we hang out together!!! She always makes me laugh and doesn't make me feel older than her!!! ;) Hope to see you soon!!!!

And now a new commenter/friend to my blog: Catherine of Inksomnia - her sunshiney and upbeat comments as well as her fabulous blog full of fantastic creations is one of many new friends I've made!!! And how can I not relate to someone with that blog name??!!! How many nights do I stamp away my insomnia??!!! LOL

I truly consider you all friends!!! You're stuck with me now!!!! LOL


I got this artsy award from Fe-Fe!!! She's an amazing crafter and an awesome and courageous mother who shares so openly about how they're family goes through their ups and downs with her son's autism!!!

Here are the conditions of this award:
1. You can give it to one or one hundred or any number in between - it's up to you. Make sure you link to their site in your post.
2. Link back to this blog site (http://www.tammyvitale.com//) so Tammy can go visit all these wonderful women.
The Purpose of the Award: To send love and acknowledgment to women who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy.
This award is specially for my frequent Flybaby Blogging Friends who support me in blogging and in our little corner of SCS!!!!! You all mean the world to me and I've met some of you IRL and others I still "need" to!!!! KWIM??!!!! Hugs to you all my friends!!!! There are lots of wonderful Flybaby friends who either seldom blog or don't blog at all.........this is dedicated to ALL of you too!!!! :)



I got this artistic award from Chrissy..........you are so sweet.........you know this goes right back to you to my dear!!!!

And honestly............to ALL of you who keep coming back to visit me!!! I just am so amazed that this fun hobby of stamping that I started 18 months ago has turned into a LOVE, and addiction and possibly even a way to earn my own stamp spending money!!!! Hubby would love that!!! LOL Thank you all for making blogging and stamping and visiting so heartwarming and enjoyable!!!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

11 comments:

  1. Holy paperscraps! Girl, you are popular! And I know just why...you have a heart{{{{{{{{{{THIS}}}}}}}}}}}} BIG!!! All of your special cards are so beautiful and you deserve every one of those awards too! Thank you SO much for your sweet words about me--linking the co. I design for up--you are just way too wonderful, gf! It means so much and I will be posting it on my blog tomorrow, promise! ;) here's one of my big cyber hugs and a smooch comin atcha! :) luv ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are loved for sure!!! Thanks for my award, hugs, I'm been savign them up for one mega post (I saw that card the other day, wanted one, hee!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great cards you received...they are all so cute. Jennie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the award...I need to get it posted...soon!! Gorgeous RAK's!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am SOOOO jealous of your RAKS!! Those are from stamping royalty in my book! You are so deserving though sweetie. Thank you so much for the award. Finding you guys was one of the biggest blessings of my life. {{{HUGS}}}

    ReplyDelete
  6. You deserve each and everycard and award that you've rec'd Lee!
    You are one special person!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on all the awards, Lee!! You do deserve each and every one. Your generosity and fun and creativity is just wonderful. I love coming to visit - that t shirt you just did is beeOOOtiful! And the fellow crafters I meet through you are amazing women, every one.

    Sorry I've been 'away' since the Gina K launch party. I'm not over the respiratory probs and they are keeping me under the radar for now.

    But I'll be baaaack!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Good news all around for you with the RAKs and awards! Totally deserving. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so totally deserving of this and so much more!!! Love all the RAKs, cograts on the awards, couldn't think of anyone more deserving and thank you so much for the award...you've made my day!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lee, you're such a sweetheart, thanks for the award. And look at all those RAK's, very cool! Congratulations and thanks again!
    Here's a BIG cyber HUGS and KISSES =)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!