Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Chocolates, Notecards and Flamingos!!!!

HA!!!!!! Don'tcha love that title????!!!!!! :)
Well........still gotta post quick....so, so, so much going on.......but I want to share my Gina K. Secret Swap projects and another Melanie contest card!!!



Here's what I made for the Gina K. secret swap...........I made a little 4 1/2 by 4 1/2 box (thanks to my ScorPal!!) for 6 matching notecards. I do need some more practice making boxes!!! LOL And I altered a little window tin and wrapped some milk chocolate nuggets in dp. I LOVE this yummmmmmmmy Basic Grey dp!!! And the Retro Boutique stamp set just called out to be inked up for this!!! What do you think???




And.............another contest card........have I mentioned I ****ADORE**** these Flamingos???!!! YES!!!!! And the SCS Color Challenge was so perfect for them and the Afternoon Tea dp!!!!




Okay......lots more to do and make tomorrow.........have a FABulous day and I'll be catching up on blogs soooooooon!!!! Hugs!!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

17 comments:

  1. Everything is fantastic Lee!! LOVE it all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, love the title and the card set is gorgeous. What a lucky, lucky partner you have and I know she will love it. You've outdone yourself - love it!!! The flamingo card is also too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little dress card.....it's so cute. Those flamingos are pretty cute themselves!!! I like the scalloped layers. Joan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure your secret swap sister will be thrilled! That is an adorable set. The dresses remind me of the poodle skirts we used to wear for 50s/60s dances. Not that I am from that generation, but we sure had fun dressing up like that when we were teenagers for dance parties. :) Kel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is a fantastic set! I have to get into a swap with you so I can receive one of your fabulous creations, one day you'll be rich and famous (and I want you to remember me LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  6. eeek, look at all the wonderful stuff you made!!! jaw dropping!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGOSH! How blessed the recipient will be to receive your gorgeous gift! Everything is coordinated beautifully! What a splendid gift! And how fun are those flamingos?

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!!! These are all fantastic, I just love them all!! That flamingo card is totally adorable, I just got my set and have been playing too!! Your ss will be thrilled with what she is getting! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol! I love your post title!! And it is amazing to see what you have created here. Those flamingos are so cute! Love the big double ribbon you used. And I cannot get over the chocolates and notecards you made - the little dress is just right for this and everything just looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. super duper cute!! :) All of it, including the chocolates and your flamingo card (love those scallops on there!) Your notecards are so pretty--GOOD JOB!!
    Have a fun stamping day!! (I've got 4 little girls and a teenager tonight for a slumber party--EEKS!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow...adorable projects...and love your flamingo card. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow, Lee! fabulous-I bet your secret swapper will be THRILLED to get this-a lot of thought was put into it {and your love} your flamingo card is just precious

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your litle notecards! Your whole set is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just gorgeous, Lee! I love the colors and the cute notecard set! I've been trying to resist that stamp set and you're not helping! *wink*

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!