Monday, July 28, 2008

Another Post..............Chock Full Of Challenges!!!!!

WHEW!!!!!!!!!!

I got ALL the Dirty Dare challenges done by yesterday!!!! There were 20 challenges, and I only broke down and combined the last day into 2 cards with 4 challenges!!! I'm sooooooooooo psyched and I had the most awesome time!! A full stampin' weekend with a very understanding family who just let me play!!!! And VSN and Gina K. release party challenges. Well, I've replenished my cards, so the RAKing shall begin!!!!!! One of my most favorite parts of stamping is sending a smile!! And I'm so blessed to receive so many also!!! One more time...............crafting women are the BEST!!!!!

Well, I'm gonna do the same thing as before and put them all into one post to save you AND I a bunch of work!!! LOL So.......just quick posts, if you have a question about a product or something I use.........just ask away!!!

A Color/Inspiration Challenge:


A Faux Stitching, Pink & Black, Long, & Clear Challenge...........the clear is the little button:

A Making A Scene Challenge:

A Color & Sketch Challenge:


A Sketch Card:



A Flap Card Challenge:




A Distressing Challenge..............and no, I was NOT distressed making this card!!! LOL:


A Pink & Black and Sketch Challenge:


A Gina K. Sketch:





Another Gina K. Sketch:


A Featured Stamper Challenge:




WHEW!!!!!!!!!! Are you all exhausted???? I know I am!!!! And yet....................here I sit looking at today's Technique Challenge and finding myself just "having" to try it!!!!! LOL It's a sickness.............yes it is!!!!

I would like to point out that I **did** do some housework today!!! :)

I'll "see" you all soon!!! On your blogs................these challenges kept me busy, but I promise to go catch up on your blogs thru this week!!! Hugs to you all!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

28 comments:

  1. Wow....they are all so Amazing!!! Your Amazing to keep up with it all.Also very inspiring.(((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee, your cards are amazing! Way to rock the challenges! I don't know how you managed the dirty dares and the Gina K cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lee, your cards are all awesome. Can't believe you've done all those challenges. I stuggle to keep up with one or two!

    When you get change can you check out my blog - there's a little something there for you!

    Hugs
    Fe x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a lot of work! Some really neat cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl you ROCK! Not only to do so many of them, but to take the time on each card and to make them look GOOOD! (you know what I mean, how some just slap something on a card to finish a challenge, lol!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lee, your cards are fabulous! I absolutely love the hedgie one. Soooo cute! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I am so impressed that you were able to do all of them! And good for you really taking the time to make each one special. They are all wonderful. I think my favorite is the sketch challenge, but i love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! they're all so great-I'm SO glad you had FUN doing them!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. No, I'm not exhausted--I'm invigorated!!! You are a total inspiration, woman! And I still have like, 12 more to do--oh, the humanity! I don't think I'm gonna get em all in, but seeing all of these most FABulous creations is making me want to! My favorite, I think, is that little girl in her pink jeep-toot toot!--that is precious! I love them all, Lee! You are amazing and I also wanna know how I can get the I {heart} Melanie tee logo!! That is the cutest! hugs, buddy! tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You did all these and housework too!??? You are amazing! I love all these cards - you've done it again! I think my favourite is the pink and black one - it's just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hee hee thats alot of challenge, love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! great job on completing all the challenges. All cards are amazing but i have to say my favorite is making a scene challenge...way too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dang, you have been busy! Great cards! I especially love the hedge hog card. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. WHOA- you have been WAY busy and productive- and everything is WONDERFUL!

    I gave up on the challenges as soon as I calculated that my stuff would be going home before they were all posted. Oh,well, next time!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, you have been busy, and you sure beat me. I don't think I will get all of the challenges done before we leave for vacation. I really LOVE all of your creations. The pink and black really jump out at me, but I love the scene with the hedgie, too! :) Kel

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just lovely Lee...you're a stamping maniac!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lee ~ LOVE your cards, they are all fabulous!!! My favorites are the hedgie and the little girl driving the jeep ~ so very cute!
    Pam / allofus

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are gorgeous...you have done a fantastic job. Love them. jennie

    ReplyDelete
  19. You know Lee I think you should start selling your cards!! By now you have way too much to just send them to people, and I'm sure this little business would be a success... start looking for a nice boutique in your new little town that sells gifts and go for it... ;-)
    I don't know how you do it though!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Holy Cajoly...look at all that amazing work amassed in one post. You are truly blessed to have such amazing friends and you have such great talent!
    Take care.
    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lee you are totally amazing. Each and every one of your cards is amazing...Are you sure you really did some house work???? I want to be you when I grow up...oh wait I'm already grown up. Oh well I want to be you anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  22. These are all just wonderful Lee! Boy, have you been busy in your craft room! You have drive, friend (or is it an obsession like the rest of us!) You go, girl! Love your artwork. Very classy! Of them all...I'd have to pick the pink and black...but I'd only choose one if my life depended on it, KWIM!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wonderful, the making a scene one is my favorite.

    :o) I'm always telling you my favorites aren't I :o)

    ReplyDelete
  24. MAN O MAN--I WISH I had TIME to do challenges!!! I miss them soo much!! But kids come first and summer's so busy. You must feel soo accomplished after doing all these, huh?!! That's terrific--they are all beautiful. =) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wait wait wait...I can't keep up with all your wonderfulness!! Each one of them is awesome. You ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is such a cutie!! I'm thinking apples...teachers...fall--I really want to try that Monday's SCS challenge--such a cute little box! WISH I had this cute cherry paper to do one for my girls teachers. And if it makes you feel any better, I didn't do ANY housework today, LOL. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  27. WOW...love them all. My favorite is the hedgie....love them.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!