Wednesday, June 11, 2008

SURPRISE Pop-Up Card!!!


I'm so thrilled to be jumping back into some of the SCS challenges!!! Okay, so I've wimped out and decided to only do the challenges that really catch my eye!!! LOL This one is a technique challenge to make a Surprise Pop-Up Card. I love these and will definitely be making more!! One thing I should share............you know I love layering cards? Well, trying to cut and score thru multiple layers is NOT easy!!!! AND........the slider pop-up part doesn't slide near as easily!! LOL Oh well........I do think it was fun!!! And you just never can go wrong with any Basic Grey paper!!!

Well, I'm off to check out our tiny, little "satellite" library in town. The kids and I were totally flabbergasted to learn our town, nor the next one over, had a library!!! I found out that the elementary school has a "satellite" library that's open a few hours a week......so I'm off to check it out!!! I have no idea what it will be like..........but I'm hoping for some good, fun summer reading books!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

18 comments:

  1. Fantastic--love that pop out--have to try this.

    Have fun at the little library--hopefully it will surprise you by being great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!! thins rocks!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! I've been eyeing the surprise pop-up card in the resources section and trying to decide whether to try it. I'm convinced! ;) Thank for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cool pop-up card. I was surprised to see that it popped up. Beautiful coloring, and I love that DP. Hope the little library was PACKED with good reads!! :) kel

    ReplyDelete
  5. this turned out great, Lee! I am about to dive into a book tonight, "My Sister's Keeper" which I found out the other day will be a major motion picture with Cameron Diaz next year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lee - this is a great card!!! I love the paper you picked and the stamp goes perfectly!!

    Good luck with finding some great summer reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh....this is awesome...totally gonna try that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What sweet cards! I haven't seen these before. I want to try so many new things and just don't have the time right now - how did you manage to make cards and pack at the same time, Lee? I just can't do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an awesome technique!! I need to try that out! Have fun at the "library"!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness! THIS IS TOO CUTE!I've seen these all over in blog land and I love how each and every one is different and has a different feel. Yours completely rocks! I really have to make time to try this!! Hope all is well with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is sooo gorgeous!! I love your coloring and that paper is amazing!

    Did I miss your birthday? Oh poo!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How pretty!!! Love it Lee!!!
    Hope you found good books!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. this turned ut GREAT! (I'm still to wimpy to try one...)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful Pop Up!! :D LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a fantastic pop up card.

    Have fun at the library - hope you find some great summer reading there.

    ReplyDelete
  16. absolutely wonderful in every way! You are totally amazing, girl! so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  17. OHHH...LOVE this pop up card Lee!! The colors are gorgeous and love the image(goes perfectly!) and the primas. Very NICE! Makes me wanna try another one of these. =)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!