Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Stampin' and LOVIN' it!!!!!

I am sooooooo enjoying my stampin' space!!!! But I also am doing some unpacking, some daily chores and a spin on the ATV once in a while!!!! LOL Here's a quick post with some cards I made yesterday and today!!

This is a wedding card I made for a friend's daughter! This totally is blowing my mind!!! I first met this little girl when she was 3 and my little dd was 1!!! YIKES!!! Now this little girl is all grown up and getting married!! She's young.........19........but she's so sweet and mature!! I made the card in her wedding colors!! I'm sorry we can't be there..........but it's a long ways away and there are other circumstances that prevent us going.........but they know we love them and wish them all the best!!!


This is for today's Color Challenge on SCS..................YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! It feels so good to be back to the challenges!!!!! We were to use Blue Bayou, Soft Sky and Real Red. I thought it perfect for this SU set!! And thanks to Carolina (craftycaro on SCS).........I got to use these AWESOME baubles!!! She sent me a beautiful altered bottle full of all different colors of these baubles!!!! Thanks so MUCH Carolina!!!!!


Now this one was my very first Sweet & Sassy card!!! My friend Christi sent this adorable set to me as fun blog candy I won from her blog! I finally inked it up!!! This little guy is just so cute and I thought of a sweet birthday card.........couldn't resist using a bit of bling!!!! LOL

Have a wonderful day and I'll be back with more cards!!!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

19 comments:

  1. Aha! You have been busy! Lovely creations and so glad you are moved and unpacked (sure you are - lol!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you and glad that you are enjoying your new craft room! The wedding card is so elegant! I love the layout of the sailboat card and those baubles are great! Oh, the penguin card is just adorable! I love that little penguin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lee - I'm so glad you are able to play in your new space!! The wedding card is just beautiful!! I love how you have softened the look by layering vellum over the whole card. The sailboat card is great!! I love the colors and the litte blue drops are just great! How can anyone not love that little penguin?? I really like the coloring you did on him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful cards, Lee. What a wonderful thing that you have your own stampin' space at long last. Your cards are perfection.

    That penguin is too cute - love the brrrthday sentiment!

    I might have to CASE some ideas from these three cards. Hmmm - yup!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my.... Lee, these are gorgeous! you really are enjoying your new craft space and I'm thrilled for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All your cards are wonderful, I am so happy you are enjoying your new space!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all great Lee. I love the velum on your wedding card. I love your red card too, but I'm wondering if I may end up being challenged with this challenge. We'll have to see. That penguin is the cutest!!!!! He is so cuddly looking.
    Glad you're enjoying your new stamping area.
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woohoo!! I've been waiting for your first SNSS card!! All of them are fantastic but I especially love that little penguin...wonder why? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Three terrific cards!!! Glad you had fun making them in your new space. I can't wait to see all the wonderful things you will be making!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what an adorbale penguin!! love that little "roll" he has above his feet ;)

    great cards, ALL! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. You've been a busy little crafter. Love the wedding card. Glad to hear your enjoying your craft room, what a difference it makes having your own space. The little penguin card is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  12. There is an award waiting for you on my blog under the post Catching up.

    Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  13. What beautiful cards! I love that red in the wedding card! And that little penguin is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What beautiful cards Lee! Your new space looks great and can't wait to see it once you're all done with it.

    I love al the cards, but think the penguin one is beyond precious...you know me and pearls! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great cards, Lee! Love that little penguin one!

    ReplyDelete
  16. great cards! you gotta stamp every day - no taking time off (well, with the exception of moving or out of town!) my mojo took a vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Glad you're enjoying your stamping space,it shows,look at all those wonderful creations girl!!!
    Beautiful,marvelous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. OOo---really nice cards! I really love the cute penguin--and the soft colors you paired her with! And the reds are so perfect for the sailboat with those blue baubles. VERY NICE!!

    (just going backwards and taking a looksee at things I've never seen here on yer blog b4) ;P

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!