Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Some More VSN Cards.............AND..........A Double Win!!!!!!!

Ohhhhhh.......my first Blog Candy winner, Maria, contacted me and let me know that her computer was knocked out and she couldn't check in here. Oh my goodness, what a high followed by an immediate low when she saw that she won, but that she didn't!!!!! Soooooooooo..............since the reason was totally out of her control, I will duplicate the Blog Candy and send her a package too!!! I'll order another Jumping For Joy set a the next Release Party and then get a package out to Maria if she'll cooperate and give me her addy!!!! And if anyone else knows her addy you can pass it along to me as I'd really like to send her a package too!!!! I am sooooo thrilled to share more of Gina K. and Melanie M.!!!!!!!! :)

We had sis-in-law and her family over for dinner and ATV and Wii play!!! It was so fun and my wonderful BIL played guitar and sang too!! Their family actually has 2 CDs and we LOVE listening to their bluegrass sound!! I'll get photos someday and share them!!!





Yesterday was our anniversary!!! 19 years!!! We had a simple dinner out (not much to choose from in this tiny town!! LOL). My hubby truly is my Rock, my Best Friend, my Hero!!! So here's the Anniversary card I made him this year!! But I'm not posting what I wrote to him!!!! ROFL :)

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

18 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS on your 19 years together!! What a sweet card! You two must have a very special relationship.

    I don't know Beth's address, but hope she comes back for her blog candy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant MARIA!! Sorry - I'm prone to making mistakes - I am blaming my new laptop. It's distracting me. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! That sounds like a fun night!

    Glad to hear Maria did answer, but Wow, girl, you sure are generous to give stamp sets to them both. How sweet of you! But then I already knew you had a heart of gold. Your DH is lucky to have you, too! {{hugs}} Kel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hee, hee, Susan and I are commenting in 2's today. I forgot to mention that card looks absolutely beautiful. Love that bg color behind the beautifully colored HM. I really LIKE this stamp, too. Oooh, I want them all. LOL *wink* Kel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations and Happy Anniversary! What a precious card...hmmm, sure you don't want to share the inside sentiments? Lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats again on 19 years - WOWZA! Sounds like you had a wonderful time; glad you are able to share with your family - good times! your card is precious

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary

    I love the mouse stamps. You made an adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is so cute, happy anniversary Lee! Here's to 19 more years together (X 10!) ;-)...

    How generous of you to want to send them both the stamps set and goodies. You're too good!♥ :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww...how sweet! 19 years...wow. Todd and me have what...15 more years to go! LOL The card is adorable and how sweet of you to do the double candy. You have the biggest heart!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your 19th anniversary!!! You are very sweet to duplicate your candy too. I love this little card with the mice...That background is fantastic. I must take a closer look to see how you created it. Joan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lee - that is such a great card!!! I'm sure DH loved it!! Congrats on 19 years...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy 19th Anniversary!!!
    What a cute card,oh too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy 19th to you both! That's so amazing and inspiring--We're going on 3 years :) I love your card, this housemouse is the cutest thing! Gorgeous coloring, girl, wow! What a fun time it sounds like you had! How cool that your BIL plays and sings Bluegrass music-would love to hear that sometime! Now, you are officially the sweetest person I know! You are giving out another one of those SUPER awesome blog candy pkgs! What lucky ladies that you have such a huge heart! I wish that you win some awesome blog candy of your own very soon! Hugs and tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OH MY!! What an adorable anniversary card!! :D LOVE IT!! Congrats on 19 years!! I'm goin' on 12. Well, you are soo sweet for reoffering the blog candy to Maria. I just got a new hard drive after ours crashed and was w/o for 2 weeks!! NOT FUN!! Anyway, thanks for being YOU!! You're a sweet gal.

    P.S.
    My hubby and girls and I like to go geocacheing too!! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  15. This card is adorable and you are so generous to give away a second set of the awesome blog candy!!

    Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, 19 years...that's a huge accomplishment and love the way you write about your hubby - it warms my heart to hear about such positive and lovin' relationships!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations and happy anniversary! Wow! 19 years! Good for you - that doesn't happen too often now-a-days!

    And you're so nice to give Maria some blog candy too. What a sweetie you are!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!