Wednesday, June 11, 2008

RAKS I've Been Blessed With!!!!

Yaaaay!! I found and unpacked all my recent RAKS!! I packed them carefully, but then had to find them!!! All of the boxes from the garage that were craft-related in any way have been strewn in my craft room!!! LOL I'll be sharing these RAKS in the next few days as I have to admit to having the most fabulous friends and have so many to share!!!! So here are the first few I want to share:
These are from Carolina......she's so amazing and talented and sweet!!! The yummy Cake card was for my April birthday and she sent a package that included a BRAND NEW SU Stamp Set!!!! And an adorably altered jar of Dew Drops!!! Yes.........a whole jar of multi colored ones!!! And the Mother's Day card and FABulous Tissue Holder!!!! Isn't she amazing!!!?? She makes the most wonderful Altered Projects!!! Thank you so much Carolina!!!! You are a wonder!!!
These are from Donna.........oh my! Another very talented and giving stamper!! The sweet little pocket card is absolutely adorable!!!! I love the coffee/cocoa theme and the sentiment is so dang cute!! "Cool Beans"!!!! LOL The birdie card is an Anniversary card and the little birds are cut out!! It's just so perfect for us as we've been Birders for years!! And yes........there is glitter and that awesome striped ribbon for embellies!!! Thanks so much for bringing me smiles!!These are from Linsey.........oh yeah baby!!! Yet another fabulously talented and creative stamper I'm blessed to call my friend!! The Udderly Cute Cow card is for my April birthday as is the Cupcake card that I totally droooooooooooled over on her blog!!!! And the incredible Owl card is a Housewarming card! Yes, this is the Owl Delight you all saw on her blog and now it's in MY stamp room!!!! You are a truly fun and I'm so happy we're friends!!These are from Jessie............yes......oh the Layer Queen herself who has taught me much!! The peach one is for my birthday and I ADORE Criss Cross cards!!!! Isn't this yummy looking!! The fabulous floral card is just amazing with the elegant colors and dp and the layers........oh I wish you could see all the layers!! They just pop right out at ya!!! Thank you Jessie for sharing so much of you!!!

Okay............I'm so spoiled that I have so many more to share..............stay tuned as I'll alternate my own creations with the fabulous and loving RAKS I've received!!!! Now to get my own RAKs enveloped up and sent out this week!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

13 comments:

  1. Boy oh boy you are spoiled. I am so jealous about the cupcake card from Lindsey...She is such a Sweetie. (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some talented, amazing friends, Lee. All of these are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man you are spoiled!! I'm lucky if I get one once a week! LOL Such awesome RAKS to an even more awesome woman! Mwah!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh, fabulous goodies! you are blessed (I can't believe I never sent you a housewarming card, doh!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! You are spoiled rotten! (haha)

    My favorite has to be the COW card! And that cupcake looks delicious. Great idea for her to use the Swiss Dots CB folder for the frosting. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow lucky you they are all beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are certainly spoiled! What gorgeous RAKs you received from your friends. You are a lucky lady! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great RAKS for a great gal!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, such amazing RAKs thanks for posting and sharing them with us! For mine, they were a joy to put together and I'm so happy you like them. You are an amazing person and I'm so ever luck y to haver our paths crossed.

    Thanks for my goodies - I sent you a PM via SCS, so I won't repeat everything here, but please know I was sooo touched! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are indeed spoiled..er..blessed, LOL! These are all gorgeous RAKs! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so deserving....these are wonderful RAK for sure! Can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow...great raks---but you so deserve them!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!