Monday, June 30, 2008

Flamingo Hugs!!!

Well.........I'm still working on a Cuddles & Hugs item........but here's my first card!! I do love Criss Cross cards and wanted a special birthday card for a wonderful friend!!! I know you know who you are!! LOL And I'm still sorry it will be late............I just have been too scattered lately........but you know I love ya Linsey!!!
Soooo.........I LOVE Flamingos!!!! Yes, I do.............now how could **any** of you be surprised??? They are PINKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!! And mine are sparkly too with my wonderful glitter pens!!!! I love Basic Grey paper..........and greens and pinks!! And all of Melanie's critters!!!! Although I DO still want a platypus!!!!! **wink**

What you can't tell is that I used so many layers this card is HEAVY!!!! LOL Jessie.........you've been a wonderful influence on me for layering.........I just adore layers!!!! The image is colored with my beloved Prismas!!! And using OMS to blend! I used a lighter pink around the heads and wings and legs and black tips for the beaks so they're fairly realistic!! But I wanted a simpler image of them also, so the inside card was perfect for this! I just outlined them with the Stardust Glitter pen. And isn't that sentiment the best??!!! That is courtesy of my awesome and loving friend Donna. Melanie is so talented and creative and also so sweet that she loves incorporating a fantastic idea too like Donna's!!!
And a HUGE shout-out and big ole hugs for Donna and Carolina!! They were just named as Guest Designers for Paper Pretties. A stamp company I have never ordered from and let me tell you THAT will change soooooooooon!!! Check out their blogs (and Design Team Member Jessie's) for some amazing creations made with their stamps!!! That little Bunny Slipper girlie is sooooooooo gonna be my first purchase!!!! LOL Like I needed enabling for more stamps!! Oh won't James be thrilled??!!!! Bwahahaha!!!!
I am sooooooooo proud and happy to call all of these incredible ladies mentioned today my friends!!! You all are stuck with me!!!! :)
~ Have A Creative Day! ~

13 comments:

  1. oooh - what a fabulous card! I love the criss-cross. I bet Linsey will love it! thank you for the shout outs! (HUGS}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your criss cross card, so pretty in pink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I just love to see pink and green together! YOur enthusiasm just oozes from your posts, girl. Love reading them, too. :D GREAT criss-cross card, but I wouldn't have expected anything less. After seeing your criss-cross card in my Hanna swap with Riley, I just KNEW I had to make one, too. TFS with us, Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I just tell you how amazed I am by your criss-cross cards and this is no exception! Too darn cute and I'm there with you on being late on a card for Linsey...how the heck did July 1st sneak up on us? Great color card - she'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. adroable, I olbve the ticket punch corners! That paper looks familiar, you and Gina were thinking the same thing! adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really fabulpus, love the papers and the criss cross, I haven't tried one of those yet. The coloring on the Flamingos is awesome, they are co adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable!! I need to ink up my little flamingo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card. WOW.... :) Jennie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty! I love the colors and the inking! Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. GORGEOUS Criss Cross card! I love criss cross cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for all the shout outs!! I got your package for my sister, it was so sweet and unexpected!! Thank you from the bottom of all our hearts!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card is super cute. Love the ribbon, the pp and need to learn how to make these!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!