Sunday, June 29, 2008

Back To Challenges!!


Yaaaaaaaaaay!!! I feel like I'm back on track when I'm back to the SCS Challenges. Well, the ones I like anyway............LOL!!!! This card is for the Featured Stamper Challenge to CASE Chelemom. Her gallery is waaaaaaaaay cool!!! So here's my card........I basically CASED the idea of a smaller card with lots of nestie layers!! I got to use my new rectangle ones!! I used the fantastic Hero Arts "Seize The Cupcake" stamp set!! And I stickled the frosting and then stuck the candle in it!! I used micro beads for the "sprinkles"!! And, of course, the fabulous and delish pink and brown color combo!!!! Who could resist such a cupcake???!!! Not me!!!! LOL


I started a project with Melanie's new Cuddles & Hugs set.........but it's late and I'm tired and I want it to look goooooood........so I'm finishing it tomorrow.........stay tuned!!!!! :)

13 comments:

  1. This card is BEAUTIFUL! I think I'm hungry. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a great card! That cupcake looks so yummy! I love the sprinkles and the scallop layers are so pretty!

    Christi D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, I just love all the details and the cupcakes look good enough to eat! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yumm-O! Going shopping for cupcake ingredients today, yea! glad you're back with the challenges; look fwd to seeing your Cuddles & Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy card! I love all the details! Can't wait to see the creation your working on next.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That cupcake looks almost good enough to eat! Wow. Love the colors, nice take.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is yummy Lee!! I can't wait to see what you do with your new set! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Award awaits you on my blog! Check it out when you have a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a beautiful card---so much detail! GREAT job on it! Glad you are back to challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yummmmmmy! I haven't done a challenge in ages, need to get back too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous....I always love her cards. She posts all the time on PaperCrafts. Jennie

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is amazing! That cupcake looks real! I could just eat it up! Yummy card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, delightful...one card...one super fantastic, yummalicious card. I love it!! (Yes, I know, I am pointing out not a single detail...just wait ;))

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!