Sunday, June 1, 2008

And The Winner Is......................................




Maria H...........................COME ON DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm just sorry I don't have any bells and whistles to accompany this grand announcement!!! But you can see from the pictures that Cody.org did a very unbiased job of picking a name from my helmet!!! Please e-mail me (the link to my e-mail is in my profile) so I can send your package to you!!!! If I don't hear from Maria by Wednesday, then Cody will draw another name from the helmet!!! LOL I want to say how incredibly AMAZED and GOBSMACKED (I love that word!!!) with the response to my blog candy give-away!!! 147 posts!!!!!!! I'm totally blown away and humbled that you all visited and left such fun and wonderful comments!!! Melanie..............did you see some waaaaaaaaaaay cool suggestions???!!!! LOL


Oh the suggestions were fun..........some were of animals we already have but maybe drawn a bit differently, some were of animals that no other stamp company can seem to make "Melanie" cute, some were very exotic, some were man's best friend.............but I enjoyed reading all of the comments!! I'm sure hoping for a Platypus...........I couldn't tell you why.........but I think they are just so tiny and adorable!!! Susan has even sent me some platypus items from Australia!!!! I treasure them!!!! But Melanie..............we know whatever animals or critters come next............we'll all be in line to buy them!!!! Thanks for sharing your talent with all of us!! And thank YOU again.........all you fantastic stampers that stopped by!!!! This was so successful and fun I think I'll be doing another of these in the future!! Stay tuned!!!! LOL


Now...........I just HAVE GOT to share this photo of me! We got an ATV yesterday!!!!! We told the kids when we finally got our house with some property we'd buy one!! So we did!!!! And let me tell you...........hubby and I are lovin' it just as much as the kids!!!! Since my kids are adult size and we also need it for snow plowing and hauling trees, etc........we got a bigger, more "work-horse" type. It's a BLAST!!!! And I don't think you can see it too well, but my new helmet is PINK!!!!! LOL

Okeedokee............off to create more cards and get back to my stamping and posting routines!!! I had a wonderful time and hope you all did too!!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

19 comments:

  1. Love, love, LOVE the pink helmet!!

    Have fun and STAY SAFE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to maria.

    I am looking forward to seeing the next group of new stamps. There were so many fun and surprising suggestions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man I was really hoping I would win this but it's cool...I just ordered that set today anyway! LOL I couldn't wait. It was Todd's treat for me being so good in May! :) I LOVE that pic of you and a pink helmet...so Luvlee! LOL I hope one day soon I can come and visit. I can tell I would have a blast! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! You seem like a FUN FUN mom. Your kids are blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Maria!!!
    You look cool with your pink helmet Lee!!! Enjoy your new toy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Maria. I just found your blog and it is very cute! I gotta say...Colorado is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to Maria!

    Lee ~ How exciting about the new ATV! It looks like a lot of fun! I love your pink helmet!

    Christi D.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to Maria! :-)
    I had to laugh when I saw the helmet! I'm wondering how you resisted adding some bling on it! LOL!
    I had no clue what an ATV was when you mentioned it in your previous post, so thanks for the pic, it is much clearer now!! I bet you are having fun with it, it looks awesome! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great picture! Love the helmet! Congratulations Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your helmet! You go girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. How totally awesome! Your pink helmet rocks! What a neat thing to get for the family and as a gift to yourselves for accomplishing the dream of buying property--it is a dream of mine and my DH's too! You are so sweet for the giveaway! Congrats to Maria! hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats to the winner.

    LOVIN the new wheels---great picture!!! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on the new toy!!!!! Enjoy you're pink helmet!!! Joan

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh... sounds like there's lots of upcoming fun at the LuvLee household!!! ATVs can be such a riot...

    but Worrisome Wilma won't let me post without this: please do be careful... she's known several teens who have flipped those things over & onto themselves...

    Enjoy!!!

    oh... and I LUV the pink helmet :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow - how fun!!!

    love the pink helmet!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you soooo much for the picture of the ATV and what a bonus to see you riding it in your new pink helmet!!!

    Your blog candy giveaway was a runaway success! I'm so happy you got the repsonse you did! How fun!

    Loved the picture of the draw too! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Bummer, I was so hoping Cody would pick me!! :) Ah well, I am truly happy for Maria. I also LOVE the pink helmet. It is SO you!! :) Kel

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh Lee- looks like you are having a blast! How fun for the whole family - I love it when you can find something everyone can enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!