Saturday, May 24, 2008

Some Cards and a Cute Award!!

Howdy, Howdy all my Blogging and Stampin' Friends!!!! Sheeeeeeeeesh!!!! This move has taken a bit more out of me than I thought it would!! HA HA!!! I live in an alternate reality at times!!!! Well, the house IS bigger and gorgeous and it's so quiet here at the end of the world!!! But still lots to do!!! So.........I'm back to just trying to take baby steps with the unpacking and getting back to some stamping in my own little craft room for my sanity!!! I'll share photos soon, but I'm still working on organizing it!!





So...........here are 2 cards I made.........I was so happy to be chosen as one of the WishRAK Hostesses for a challenge day this Sunday-Monday!!! If you are a member of WishRAK on Splitcoast......come and play!!! It's a fun group that's basically members swapping images and/or stamping related items! Here is the card I made for my challenge............which should sooooooo NOT come as any surprise to you who know me well!!!! ;) My challenge title is BLING IT ON!!!! LOL I used some of my famously favorite Basic Grey dp!!! And stickles, pearls, ribbon, primas, spica glitter pen...............you name it........had to Blingy, Blingy it up!!!!





This is the card I made for one of the Gina K. release party challenges.....it was a sketch challenge. I only had time to do one of the 3 challenges.....and this was a cute sketch. I wanted to layer several flowers, but my container with ALL my primas and various flowers is missing!!!!!!! It's the **ONLY** craft box that I haven't found yet.............so I'll have to go brave the garage and the downstairs and see if I can find it!! So I had to use just these 2 flowers!!



Now GUESS WHAT?????? I WON a contest question at the release party and got to pick out any stamp set from Gina K. up to $18.95 value!!!! WooooooooooooooHoooooooooooo!!!! That was just soooooooooooo coool!!!!!





And then I got this AWESOME award from Deb.......at Sharing My Obsession!!! She is just soooo sweet!!! And she has such beautiful creations and an adorable son and is such a loving and giving stamper!!! Go check out her blog!!! Deb.......I'm truly thrilled you shared this award with me and I'm only so late in acknowledging it from this crazy move!!! You also ROCK Deb!!!!



Now............I just have to share this award with all of my blogging friends..........do you know how hard it is to pick certain of my friends when I now attempt to keep up with over 80 blogs???!!!! LOL I truly am inspired by you all and so happy to have friends......old and new......in this venture of stamping and creating!!! You ALL ROCK!!!!



P.S.......................stay tuned for a VERY SPECIAL BLOG CANDY GIVE-AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

24 comments:

  1. I'm happy to hear that you're loving your new house and have your own stamp room, can't wait to see it!! Congratulations on being chosen for the wish RAK and winning the Gina K challenge, lucky you. My box hasn't come yet, but I'm still hoping for a golden ticket. Love both of your cards and maybe you can teach me how to bling it on because I always forget the little extras.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAYYYY - you're back and must say with some amazing cards! LOVE the Bella card. I kept scrolling up to see it. Amazing and lovely details. Also love the Gina K. card...soo cute and congrats on winning Gina K's drawing on the award...what a fun weekend for you!

    Can't wait to see your new room and hope you get a little R&R this weekend. Missed your creations and glad you're back. HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad that the move went well... Your house sounds wonderful. Love the two cards you made too.
    Have a fabulous weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I am totally shocked that you have time to play. :) Gorgeous card. Congrats on being chosen. Jennie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Moving is never easy. As long as the beds are set up, the kitchen is done, t.v. plugged in and toilet paper on the role, the rest can wait.

    Have a fun week end.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so jealous that you have your own stamping space now! LOL You so deserve it and look at these beautiful cards! I wish I lived in your world sometimes. Just continue your baby steps and before you know it you'll be back into the routine and have a beautful blessed new home. You need to give me your new addy so I can send you a little housewarming gift! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back to the stamping world! I love both of these cards, but the first one caught my eye....Is that a sewing machine I see on the table????
    Congrats on winning a GinaK set! What are you getting? I thought you already had them all...LOL....Have fun organizing you new stamping space

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am totally shocked you found the time to play, too! Congrats on the Wish RAK challenge and winning the question from GinaK. Lucky girl, and I bet you are getting a 3 for free set, too, aren't you?! Well, as good as your luck has been, it wouldn't surprise me if you get the $100 shopping spree. That would truly make it a GREAT month for you!! :) So happy for you. Kel

    ReplyDelete
  9. did you stamps come? I had to peek in to see if you'd be first to post ;)

    lvoe that awadr, that pic is too funny! over 80 blogs wow, mayeb when my kdis are in school I can keep up with more than 10...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haaaaaa! Glad to see you're back and you're poking your head out of the mountain of carboards boxes!!! A little relaxation with stamping can only make you more efficient with organizing and unpacking afterwards, right?...
    I love the colors and blings on the firt card, I'm no Bella fan but the brown does it for me!! ;-)

    Glad to hear you're settling down nicely! Have a great week-end!
    (and PS: I would never be offended if you didn't have time to visit my blog super regularly. There is only so many hours in a day! LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I see you won at the GinaK party! I'm so jealous!! :) I love your creations. Well...off to snoop more of your stuff

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on winning the set, Lee! Love that first card! Enjoy your new space when you get a chance to get everything set up.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your new house sounds lovely. Glad you are enjoying it.

    Love the two cards you made. They are fab. I can't beleive you founf the time to make one let alone two. Well done! I'm impressed.

    Hugs
    Fe x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Would you look at all that bling!! Awesome!! Good luck with the unpacking!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Glad to hear things are coming together with the new home, and it's great to see some cards...these are fabulous. I love all the bling!!!! Congrats on winning the contest too. Have a great week. Joan

    ReplyDelete
  16. Glad to hear your enjoying the new house and have your own craft room. How exciting you won a Gina K stamp of your choice...WOW!!! Your cards are gorgeous. I have been doing several image swaps so I will have some bella's to play with soon, can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You made it!!! Happy to hear you are loving it!!!
    Your cards are amazing,see you haven't lost your touch,lol!
    Glad to see you back girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. congrats on winning the GinaK challenge... which stamp set did you choose? your cards are always so much fun... all that bling... how can one help but feeling all happy & giddy inside after enjoying the view!!! LOL
    and enjoy the new home... isn't it absolutely amazing & wonderful to look out your windows and enjoy the beauty of God's creation!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great cards...Hope you settle in soon.

    ReplyDelete
  20. What fabulous cards! Great news on the new house! You're just having a fabulous month. :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. Woohoo! Glad you are in your new home and starting to find your craft boxes! These new cards are so pretty - LOVE the bling.

    I hope you start feeling a little more rested and 'at home' soon. The twilight zone of moving is sure hard to ignore. You feel so dislocated for awhile.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lee ~ I love the card you made for your bling challenge! All the bling is fabulous! I love the sketch challenge card too! Congratulations on winning a stamp set from the contest! That is awesome! I am so excited for you about you having your own craft room now! I can't wait to see pics of your new stampin' space!

    Christi D.

    ReplyDelete
  23. You cards are getting so fantastic....love them. great designs. Jennie

    ReplyDelete
  24. WOW--good job and congrats!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!