Wednesday, May 7, 2008

National Scrapbook Day Creations!

Just thought I'd post the cards I made on Saturday when we had some NSD Challenges to celebrate the fun National Scrapbook Day!!! I haven't completed all of them yet...........but I did 4 of the 6!! The challenges were on the SCS Flybaby forum. The challenges accomodated both scrappers and stampers!! This will be just a quick post as I reallllllllllly have so much to do......10 days until MOVING DAY!!!!! YIKES!!!!!!!!!

Challenge #1: Pick out 3 sheets of patterned paper, 5 sheets of solid cardstock, any brads, and 3 spools of ribbon. We are free to use any adhesives, tools and a few other embellies as long as they are minimal.


Challenge #2: Create a page or a card that highlights your mom, is for your mom, or someone who is special like a mom to you. Obviously the first two aren't for me........so I made a card for someone who truly has loved me as a daughter.....and has told me she wished I was!!!!


Challenge #3: Pick a page or card that you created in the past, but you feel needs a "makeover"! Oh I knew which one to pick!! LOL


Challenge #4: This was a sketch we were to follow.

Okeedokee............got tons and tons to do!!! On top of all of that...........I've got to take my DD to get her hair cut and colored this afternoon and finish getting her new clothes/shoes/manicure, etc. for her Senior Pictures on Thursday!! Admittedly I am WAAAAAAAAAAAY more excited than she is!! If I get her "permission" I'll post a picture here!! ;) I'll keep you all posted about the move!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

20 comments:

  1. Wow! you have been busy! And all your creations are so pretty and sparkly!! Luvin' those sparkles! I am sure your "mother-like" lady will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
    I love all your challenge creations!
    Have fun with Erinn today getting all those things done and I sure hope she lets you post a picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how fun! I love all the cards and OOH - I would SO love to see your daughter's senior pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome cards....I love the paper on the last one. Good luck with your move. Joan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lee these are all fabulous! Love the sparkles...there seems to be a theme here...hmmm! Wonderful cards all of them! Great job with all the challenges and have fun packing for the big move!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How do you do it all, Lee! What do you spike your morning coffee with!? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I can't believe you found time for all this while still preparing to move! What beautiful creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything you posted here- like everything you do- is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

    Hang in there with the move craziness- just keep focusing on the great new crafting room!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girl, you are super woman!!! LOL All of your cards are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute cards. LOVE all the sparkle of the last one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super job, Lee! Good Luck in your packing and move!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great creaations!! Good luck wiht moving too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous creations Lee! The Mother's Day one is so pretty - love it! And the others are as wonderful as can be! Wow - 10 days to MD - hope all goes reeee---aaaaa--lll----yyyy well!

    And Erinn, it would be so nice to see your senior pics. Pretty please?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great cards!

    Hope to see a pic of your DD soon!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OH boy, you've been quite a busy girl! OOhh, please PLEASE show up some pics of her on Prom night! :) I want to reminisce and see her on her most special night! All of your creations are simply delightful, Lee! I especially love the super sparkley butterfly card and all the others are gorgeous too! What a great Mom, friend and inspiration you are! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gosh what a busy bee you've been. These are all fab. I really like the re-make of the mouse card, although it looked lovely first time round too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great job on your challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful cards...I missed National Scrapbooking Day. I think all I did was sleep. LOL Jennie

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are adorable and the #4 just takes my breath away! I just love all the sparkle!!

    Good Luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!