Monday, May 12, 2008

Mousies and Gruffies!!

This is just a quick post so y'all don't think I've fallen off the face of the earth yet!!!! LOL Seriously, packing and moving is such a huge job!!! We've actually been in this house for 6 years (the longest ever at one place since we got married!!)........and I'm totally burned out from packing and cleaning and injured my wrist and re-injured my knee. Oh well.........the new house is sooooo totally worth it!!!! Hubby and DD are up there working on some projects that needed to be done before we move in. My in-laws are there too to help...........my AWESOME FIL who is 71 and still active, active, active and is the supervisor for the local Habitat for Humanity!!!! And my wonderful MIL who I know will also help more than she should with her still recovering from her knee replacement. I'm hoping mostly she'll stay on my DD to finish up some final schooling assignments!!!! I'll be sure to post pictures soon of the house and property!!!





Soooooooooo.........besides cleaning and packing and errands....OH MY!! I've finally, finally got some swaps finished!!! I seriously have to start saying no to some of these!!! LOL The House Mouse Stamp of the Month swap is so fun (as I am waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay addicted to the little mousies!!) and we only have to make 6 of each with that month's image. So this little Party Hat Mousie stamp was just so festive that I had to use bright colors and lots of stickles!!!





Now, of course, the makers of House Mouse just ***HAD*** to create something new...........I LOVE these little Gruffie Bears!!! My friend Christi/RazorbackFan........sent me some wonderful and perfect color cardstock all cuttlebugged with the music folder! That's one of a very few that I actually don't have yet!!! So it was just perfect for this little guy!!! I kept it black, white, gray with some pops of red!!! Now I had to make 11 of these!!! And I still have lots of Gruffie images to stamp and cards to make for yet another swap!!!!

Okeedokee............I really, really hope to get back to the SCS challenges as I sure LOVE and MISS them!!!! But soon..................soon..................soon I will be in my new house and in my very own craft room!!! 5 more days!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so sorry I haven't been able to keep up with the blog-hopping as usual.........I now have almost 80 in my Google Reader!!! But I try to make some rounds and post a bit a couple times a day!!! Be patient with me and I'll be back to "normal" soon..........yeah, I know...........*****MY***** version of normal anyway!!!! LOL


~ Have A Creative Day! ~

23 comments:

  1. DARLING--cannot believe you have time to create with all you have going on...
    Good luck with your move--take it easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, oh, oh.....these are so sweet. The little mice are very cute and I love the coloured confetti around them. But that little bear...playing the piano....LOVE HIM!!!
    Good luck with your move...take care of yourself!! Joan

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really cute, but I LOVE that mouse card! so fun and bright!
    Good luck with everything else!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute!! 5 more days! I am so jealous! I can't wait to have my own stamp room! :) All of your cards are fantastic! Just try not to injure yourself anymore and take care of yourself, ok?

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are wonderful....gruffies are as cute as mousies....And I also am amazed you have any time at all to stamp with the move so close. I'll need another trip to CO now to see the new place......:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you for getting your swaps done, even with the endless things you have to do! You are such a positive spirit, even with an injured wrist and knee--gosh, gf! It sounds like you do have some wonderful family around to help, which is great, but still!!! It is exciting though, isn't it?! I can't for pics and for you to get back to normal :) hugs, thoughts and prayers, buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lee - Your cards are amazing! I love the cute little mousies under the party hat. It's such a fun happy card! Your Gruffies swap cards are beautiful! I love the colors, layout, piercing, and the glitter. I hope your knee and wrist feel better soon! Sending you lots of hugs friends!

    ReplyDelete
  8. too too cute!! I'm excited about your new move (looking forward to hearing/seeing your new stamping space) your in-laws are the BEST! you are blessed *and deserve it* take care of yourself & don't overdo it & get sick. take some vitamins/herbs to keep your immune system up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so super cute!! Hope all is going well with the move, I know how stressful they can be!! Good luck and keep us posted!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness, how cute are those mice with that party hat. I have yet to see that image at my HL. Such wonderful cards. Thanks for always stopping by and making my day with your sweet comments.
    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lee! This is so cute!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are so cute! I love the splash of red!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't believe you made the time to create those fabulous cards, girl you are truly amazing!! Good luck with the move take it easy though!

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW...you have been busy!!! Moving and creating! That is fantastic that your inlaws are helping out. I am sure you cannot wait untill it is all over. Jennie

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are too cute, especially love the top one so adorable and the stickles on the confetti is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are a Super Women to find time to stamp with all you have going on. (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a Beautiful House Mouse card!!
    Those stickles confettis are awwwesome!! I love your sketch and colors too!!! Really festive!!
    Hope your moving goes well,don't get too tired,you need your energy to stamp once your all moved in,lol!
    Thanks for your wonderful and encouraging comments Lee! I appreciate each and everyone of them! Hugs,Diane

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm glad to see you still manage to get some stmaping fun! Good luck with the last part of moving, you're almost there as you said! How exciting! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lee, I totally sympathise!! Please take care with the physical parts of moving house. I too am in awe that you can create so much and STILL be moving hosue! I'm glad you have the support of your wonderful in-laws and DH and children - I trust it all goes smoothly and you are settled in soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow this are sooo sweet! I've been thinking of you and hope you're hanging in there! Can't wait for you to get settled in at your new pad and start creating in your new creative space - awesome color choice for your room btw! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I can see why you are addicted! Those mousies and what you've made with the stamps are way cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!