Sunday, May 4, 2008

Featured Stamper Challenge



I really do LOVE this SCS challenge............every Sunday an SCS stamper gets chosen and we get to browse a fabulous gallery in search of a card we'd like to CASE. We need to make at least 2 changes to the card. It is so fun to "meet" lots of new stampers this way.........and also to see some new galleries and creativity as it is completely impossible to see everything in a gigantic website like SCS!!



For The Featured Stamper challenge, I chose to CASE the card here: Grungy Guava Daisy. The changes I made were the colors and the stamp set. A few tiny other changes, but mostly kept to the same layout. I've got a blogging buddy who found out she's expecting her first baby.....and I have been thinking about her and meaning to make and send a card out for a while now....I truly feel terrible to have taken so long! I'll bet she guesses who she is!!! LOL But that's okay, 'cuz then she'll know I really, really, really have been thinking about them and sooooo excited for them!!!!



I've got some more cards to post tomorrow, AND finally to catch up on posting my FABULOUS Birthday RAKs from my most awesome and special friends...........but I've got to get a LITTLE sleep!! It's 3 a.m. and we head up to the new house at 8 or so to clean carpets and take a load of boxes! YIKES!!! I'll "see" you all later!!!



~ Have A Creative Day! ~

21 comments:

  1. what a great card - and yet another week will pass that I haven't participated...oh well. love the cb bg for these birdies

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, so cute! happy Belated Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH, this is just wonderful, Lee! I love these birdies at different angles and each chirping her own little greeting! What an awesome way to use that embossing folder...I have this one and rarely know what to use it on--this works beautifully! I love your choice of card to case, your similarities and your differnces! FABulous, my dear Lee, just like YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, simple and cute!
    Good luck with the cleaning and moving...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card....I love the layers and the clipped corners. Good luck with getting ready for your move. Joan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another awesome card!! I never did get this set but I have loved everything I've seen using it. Awesome job! I am hoping to get to this challenge sometime today. I've been doing nothing but cleaning all day and it's time I had some fun. Have a blessed Sunday my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card girl, so sorry to be such a bad blogging friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card Lee!! Great sentiment and the CB is nice for that card!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful, I love the colour combination, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so sweet! Love the birdies "talking"!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet card to help your gf celebrate such wonderful news! I love that little birdie!

    Thank you so much for the sweet comments you have been leaving me on my blog, Lee. You make my day every day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a wonderful card!!! I just knew you were going to rock this set. Love the sponged edges and the layout is just perfect to accommodate the sentiment...your friend will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love my ticket corner punch. It just adds that little somethin' extra to each and every creation. Love your card. Take care, you.
    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lee, I so love that two fold card you made but cannot seem to find any instructions for it on SCS. Was it actually called a two fold card, do you remember?

    I think I can see how you made it from your pics but just wanted the 'reassurance' of a tutorial! LoL!

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a pretty card!! i love the cuttlebugging with those little birdies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card! I love this stamp set! Your friend will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card. :) I bought this set and haven't used it yet. Love how yours came out. Jennie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh by the way....I never guesed that it was for me. :) Again I thank you for the card and the baby pj's.....I cannot wait to use it. :) Jennie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!