Tuesday, April 1, 2008

What A Special Surprise And Fabulous Award!!!

Okay...........................wow!!!!! Yes.......I've been surfing and blog-hopping on my laptop and feeling sorry for myself 'cuz I can't do any challenges right now!! I'm pitiful, aren't I?!! LOL And guess what I see this morning??????


A wonderfully talented and special lady........Donna........has awarded me a VERY cool and awesome award!!! It is given to bloggers who share their art and creativity making their contribution to the blogging world. Here are the rules:
1. You pick five blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contribute to the blogging community, no matter what language.

2. Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.

3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and the link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.

4. Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of Arte y Pico blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.

Donna.......who's own blog is a Wealth of talent and amazing projects......totally made my day!!! So first........Donna you are OF COURSE tagged back with this!! Your blog inspires me daily!! I have more and more blogs on my Google Reader than ever!! Donna, among others, has also led me to them!!! ;) And I just love my blog-hopping time and seeing so many creative friends, old and new! I'm going to tag the 5 I'm supposed to...........but you know I love all the blogs I visit!!






And I sure hope these antibiotics start workin' so I can STAMP tomorrow!!! Ohhhhhhhh......and I placed my very first SU order as a Hobby Demo!!! Hubby spoiled me and it's a BIG one, which, of course, means I also got lots of free stuff!!!! It may take me days just to unpack it and put everything together!!!! LOL Thanks for all the well-wishes my friends!!! Bronchitis is no fun....but I'm determined this time to just rest so I do NOT get pneumonia!! There is just waaaaaaaay too much to do for THAT!!!!

16 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award. You certainly deserve it. I hope that you are feeling much better very soon! Have fun with your SU order when it comes...it will be like Christmas in April!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're so sweet to tag me back! ({{hugs}} sorry you're still not feeling well...that stinks! congrats on your 1st order as a hobby demo! free stuff is so cool! can't wait to see more of your schtuff

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on your award! hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how super cool! You truly deserve Donna's award0--you inspire me everyday! And thank you for choosing me as one of your 5 blogs...I am honored. I'm so sorry for you Bronchitis, that is such a total bummer! Just relax and stay close to your computer, even if you can't stamp--we will wait for your fabulous creations, as hard as it will be :( Get better soon, my friend, Linsey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lee, how wonderful to win this award, and I thank you so much for tagging me with it too!

    I sure hope you feel well again soon. If you don't get enough rest, you are so right - pneumonia is a real possiblity. So rest! OK??

    I didn't know you had become a hobby demo! You'll LOVE that. I know cos I sure do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats -- you deserve it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're still out of commission? {{{HUGS}}} Congrats on the award-you really deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was so hoping to come here and find out that you were feeling better, so sorry you are not!!Keep resting and drinking lots of fluids!! WOOHOO for your first order, it is so exciting!! I can remember when my DH and I were still just dating. He gave me money and so did my mom, dad, and in laws. I used all $500 to place one huge order and it was so exciting, I even when through and wrote down all the numbers of stuff and randomly picked and chose until I reached $500. I had a friend enter it, so I didn't know what I had got until the day it came. It was AWESOME!! Lastly, thanks so much for the award!! I so appreciate it!! You rock, feel better!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your well-deserved award! I hope your order comes in soon - nothing like a big box of craft supplies in the mail to cheer up a sick person! ;)
    Take care and get well soon.
    Love and prayers,
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh noooo...I was so hoping the drugs would have kicked in my now. It just stinks to be sick!!! Congrats on the award, so well deserved. I got my cards back from Kelly and I was so hoping you were in my group, but it looks like she didn't go in order...at least I have the pic on your blog for inspiration!

    Thanks for the award friend, you are so beyond sweet to think of me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lee, you're obviously still not well, and hopefully you are resting up big time. Take care, my friend, and we shall see you when you are better, OK?

    [[[Hugs]]] and prayers heading your way.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are so sweet to think of me!!! HUGE HUGS and so wishing you feel better soon, not only because I can only imagine how much this sucks for you but because I miss your wonderful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are very deserving as well, dear sweet friend! Hope you are feeling better SOON! Sending warm wishes for snuggly blankets and chicken soup with lots of rest! :) So we can stamp, stamp, stamp the weekend away! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  14. YEAH! Enjoy your new stamps and hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lots of rest and plenty of fluids...then LOTS of stamping when you are well. Sorry this bug is hanging on...take care. Hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  16. I was going to pass this award onto you the other day I saw you already received it. You deserve it I love your blog and love your sense of humor!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!