Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Two-Way Card!!! I'll Be Making Lots!!





I soooooooooooooooooo love the Tuesday Try A New Technique on SCS. I'm having terrible issues with Splitcoast today though.........so I'm sorry I can't include all the pertinent links! The technique is under Challenges and is a Two Way Card. I love this fold and it's really easy!! I'm sooooooooooo in Pink and Brown mode with the anticipation of my new craft room!!! Hubby decided to up the moving date, so we'll try to be ready by May 17..........I'm so happy about that, but dread the whirlwind packing! I'm being such a procrastinator about all that!! LOL I brought out the GLITTER for this card!! I cut out 2 hearts with my new Boho Blossoms set from MFT............that was the only "must have" set for me for MFT so far. But we all know I'm addicted, so I'm sure there will be more! LOL






I used SU dsp from the Close To Cocoa designer series and Berry Bliss. I thought some extra layers and some piercing would add more detail............I definitely plan to make lots of these little cards for all kinds of occasions!! Well, I'll see if I can get on SCS for the challenge.............if not, I'll have to wait until morning!!! Oh.......I could catch up on the Color Challenge..........maybe I'll go do that!! LOL






~ Have A Creative Day! ~

16 comments:

  1. So Adoarble...Love it!!!! Can't wait to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee, this is GORGEOUS...no two-ways about it, LOL! (I couldn't resist!) What a stunning heart and these peachy colors are so pretty! I didn't do this challenge, but I'm SO glad you did--it's totally marvelous, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lee, I have never seen this idea before - it's GREAT! I love the hearts and the colours and the sentiment - everything, really!

    Thanks for your wonderful comments on my Blog! I really do love to hear from you :-)

    Am holding a scrapbooking workshop om May 17th!! Will be thinking of you as you move that day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card. :) WOW Lee. It is fantastic. I love the details and all the layers. You better get moving on moving!!! I was wondering if you had done that yet...but didn't see any posts. That is less than 3 weeks away. LOL Jennie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh good grief!! You want to hear something funny? I just printed out the instructions for this card and guess which set I was going to use! LOL Too funny!!! I just got this set last week and have been wanting to play. I guess great minds, right? Gorgeous girl!! Love it! How about I make mine in different colors?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. came out scrumptious!!! I have to try one of these soon. Yea for the move-in date! Maybe you should put packing as the main focus for a chunk of your day & 'reward' yourself with stamping when completed. I know it's hard, believe me...I've been there! But you just have to DO it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! I love it!!! I have to try this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lee this is wonderful! I love that the heart is on the inside and outside! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Lee, this is really cool. I love the different folds/layers. What a great idea. I haven't tried this one yet either, but I hope to . . . just another to add to my list for now. It wasn't just you. SCS was on the blink yesterday due to server problems.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aaaaa-CUTE! Beautiful job!! I really wanted to do this one, but life's not permitting right now...sigh. Maybe next week!
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow,I love this card!!!The bling is my thing!! You did a wonderful job girl!!!
    I hate moving,3 weeks will come soo
    fast,next thing you know it'll be all over with and you'll be all settled in! Easy for me to say right,lol!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh waow, LOVE it!!

    It's funny because this is my 1st set from MFT too, I really love it but I think it is pretty different form the rest of the stamps!
    I also got the one with the woman walking on the beach (cause you know... it's Florida! ;-) but since I am so not a dog person I actually performed a "doggectomy"! LOL (you can read all about this here: http://dare2beecreative.blogspot.com/2007/12/oh-my-dog.html ) but please don't tell Kim form MFT or she might have a stroke! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is absolutely gorgeous!! Love the colors and the heart looks superb!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Is this ever gorgeous!!! The color combo and the heart is just sooo sweet!

    Sorry to hear about the moving date being moved up...take care of yourself while in the middle of all the chaos - HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This looks like a fun card. Again you've been inspiration to me....now I just need more time!

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE this card, good job again my dear!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!