Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Prismas And Me!!

Have I mentioned that I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE my Prisma pencils and the Gamsol (Odorless Mineral Spirits) technique!! So I was waiting up a looooooong time last night for the Color Challenge. Turns out that I kept refreshing the original thread and didn't look for a new thread with the challenge...........DUH!!! LOL But it's okay.........I'll get to play catch up with the challenges this week!! I did get to play with some of my WishRAK images. I'm really enjoying WishRAK, but I have tons of wishes that I haven't specified 'cuz I already own so many stamps!!! LOL



I do love these little Hedgies!! But I'm so in love with my House Mousies and Gruffies, so they get my money!!! LOL But I got some adorable Hedgie images and enjoyed coloring! I have some Birthdays coming up that I need some cards for!! So I just enjoyed playing with colors and nesties and dp! I also just HAD to make a pink and brown Hedgie card! She kinda represents my thoughts of my new craft room colors!!



I'm taking the night off from card-making tonite...........I KNOW!!!! SHOCK!!! But I twisted my wrist cleaning the bathroom and doing laundry........yeah.....who says Housework isn't dangerous and we don't deserve Hazard Pay??!!! LOL Well, I'll go blog-hopping and gallery gazing and jump back in tomorrow!!!



~ Have A Creative Day! ~

16 comments:

  1. You are so good with Prisma's too!!! I can see why you like them. Great Cards!!! (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would really love to see the Prisma's and gamsol technique demo'd in KC.....OK??? I'm so intrigued by them. These cards are fabby-poo, darling! ;) Cute as they can be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are too cute!!! Love them! I love the Prismacolor/OMS technique too. It was the first coloring technique that I learned and it still never ceases to amaze me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my Prismacolor pencils too. They are so easy to use. What a wonderful batch of cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These hedgehogs are so cute. Amy and I saw a real one at the convention we did two weekends ago...so cute. Great top card, I love the layers, ribbons and brads. I also like your "word window fan" on the bottom card, and funky paper!!! Joan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Lee! I love those cards! Who don't love those Hedgies right!
    Your cards are so wonderful,love your coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE those adorable hedgehogs! So cute!
    Don't you hate it when life gets in the way of your stamping? Take care of your wrist! I hope it's better soon so you can get back to the card-making. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The wishRak group sounds like a lot of fun and what a great way to get the cute images without buying the stamp. Your cards are adorable. Refreshing the old thread is something I would do, you read my blog where I mailed the cd cover I made without the actual CD. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am in love with my prismas & OMS - and totally REGRET getting rid of my SU! hedgies from long ago (because that was BP&OMS) before prismas & odorless mineral spirits. They totally change the LOOK of line art images! Your cards are ADORABLE!!! LOVE 'EM just like I LOVE you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another posting to let you know I've left something for you on my blog if you would like to check it out. Joan

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMgosh, how darling these are! The 2nd card represents the colors of your new craft room?! How awesome it must be!!! I want to visit you, k, hehe! You must post some pics of it sometime :) I'm so sorry about your wrist--what's up with that?! You need your hands, wrist and arm abilities so I can get my "Lee-fix" daily, don't ya know! J/K, but get better soon! hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are adorable!! I love my prismas too and Penny Black!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Okay, so here's my request - a quick online lesson on using Gamsol - noooo clue how to and so want to try after seeing all your amazing cards!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Will you give lessons in Kansas City. I think I know how to do it, but you do it so much better. These are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the hedgehog thing on the swing... very cute! And you chose good colors.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!