Sunday, April 6, 2008

More Fun with VSN!

I got a few more cards made today.........but I definitely couldn't keep up!! And hubby took me out to dinner too since I haven't left the house in a WEEK!!!! YIKES!!! I almost didn't recognize myself in regular clothes and make-up!!! LOL But it felt good to get out and it wasn't horribly cold outside, so no relapse so far!! I'm hoping to finish up the VSN challenges tomorrow before the deadline!! I really am enjoying them!!




Challenge G: Fashion Flowered. Oh now I get to use lots of embellies and colors!! And PERFECT for breaking out a new Riley/Sophie!!! This is Hula Sophie!!! Isn't she adorable??!!!! I used my most favoritest coloring technique.........my Prismas and OMS!!



Challenge J: Favorite blue Jeans. Oh what fun denim color/style/texture is!! And a perfect opportunity to make a long overdue (no pun intended!! LOL) congrats Baby card to an SCS friend who just had baby boy #4!! And I haven't ever used this new Mousie stamp yet either!!



Challenge K: This was Wedding Elegance! I loved this excuse to use shimmer and bling!! Although honestly.......I did rather refrain in today's challenges that I chose to do.......a bit less bling-y than usual!! I just love this Mirror Paper!! And embossing it is so cool!! Although I had to hold white cardstock in front of the card as you could see my reflection like with the Travel Tin!



Challenge P: A Sharp-Dressed Man! Making a masculine card. Sometimes these are difficult for me, but tonite I used my FABulous hubby as my inspiration!!! A country boy, raised in the mountains and truly my best friend and THE best daddy in the world!!! Some of you have met him........and know I'm telling it like it is!!! :) I love this Wanted dsp........and the Define Your Life is really a cool set I'm enjoying!! I chose "quality", 'cuz that's what my James is!!!

I'll be back tomorrow with the rest of my VSN cards and the FS Challenge.........I already have my CASE favorited and ready to go!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

15 comments:

  1. All these cards are gorgeous. Love the House Mouse stamp. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. all these cards are great, Lee! I esp love the wedding card, so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fabulos batch of cards, of course I love the festive Riley one the best. I got mine the other day and really should get them inked up, but no mojo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice!!!
    Where did you find this mirror paper? It looks awesome embossed like that! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all these cards but the last one is my favorite! You on a roll! I always love coming over here and seeing what wonderful cand or altered item you made. You are so talented, keep it up! Glad to see your back and feeling better.

    Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...these are wonderful. I have the question too, what is mirror paper and where did you purchase! Please enable! lol Glad to hear you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow..great job---you HAVE been busy! i love the wedding elegance card and the silver bg! Very cool!

    Glad you got out in the fresh air. Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH, she got outta the house, yippeee! lol! I am so happy to know that you're close to a full recovery--no relapses, now! And look at you, busy as a bee with VSN. I had a hard time keeping up with the 45 min. limit and I got so frustrated on at least 2 cards I ended up chucking them in the trash! I only posted 1 the for the whole event-but not you, you are just fabulous! Love the masucline and wedding ones, especially! tfs, Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All your cards are fabulous, but I love the sharp dressed man one!! Great job on all of these, the time restraints really do a number on my creativity!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How do you do it??? I am in awe of your speed and creativity!! All of thses cards look fabulous, Lee. And you went out to dinner too??? Wow!!

    Sophie looks so cute with her skirt and the flowers over the top remind me of coloured lights. Your friend is going ot LOVE that house mouse card. I would! (And I'm not having a baby!!) The wedding card is lovely - I too would liek to find some of that mirror paper. And your card for James is striking - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lee, I'm so glad that you're starting to feel so much better!!! Most of all, I love the way you affirmed your DH with the last card! What a great way to tell the world that you think the world of him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh....all of these are great. I love the moose doing the hoola!! The metal looking card is fantastic, and I love the bronw one too. I've not done a VSN yet....must try once school is done. Joan

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loved all of them but the last two took my breath away. Wow girl...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Holly Molly...you are back! Lovin' all your VSN cards! The Fashion Flower is just perfect with little miss Sophie and the wedding card is just stunning. You nailed the wedding elegance and the sharp-dressed man is just the perfect masculine card - I have such a hard time with those and yours is just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lee - the are WONDERFUL! Sophie is quite spunky in her hula skirt, your embossed metal card is stunning, the Mousie baby card is just darling and that masculine card is FAB! You were are busy lil stamper - TFS!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!