Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Back To Challenge Fun!!!

Oh I sure did have a fun, fun time on my trip!! BUT...........it's so great to be back home to kiddos and to daily life and to challenges!!!! LOL This is just a quick post as I have 11 swap cards to make and 7 sets of 8 images each of my House Mouse May Stamp of the Month image!!! And Auto Mechanics class to do with DD and Learning HTML with DS. Hubby is working at home today too.........so I'll break and make him lunch in a bit. Busy, busy day!!!!


Here is the Technique Lovers Challenge from yesterday. It was to make a Double Pocket Card and featured an AWESOME and so easy-to-follow tutorial on Judy's Blog. I used some new DSP I just got from Creative Memories. It's from their Inspiration package. It's a fairly simple card, I mostly just did piercing. I used my new Baroque Motifs stamps. The tags I made also are very simple, as I plan to write a personal message in it for a friend's birthday!


This is the card for today's Color Challenge. Blush Blossom, Groovy Guava and Basic Gray. I also used Very Vanilla as my neutral. I wasn't quite sure about this color combo at first.......but as I started working on it I just LOVED it!!! I broke out my new Kind Thoughts stamp set. And the Swiss Dots bg seemed just perfect for the Spring-y colors!! And pearls........I love pearls!! OH and I got a Sakura Glaze pen, so I used a little bit on the butterfly wings!!

Allrighty........back to crazy life!!! I'll "see" you all later!!!!




~ Have A Creative Day! ~

20 comments:

  1. Wow, these are great. I love your double pocket card...it is very elegant looking. The paper piercing really adds to it. Awesome job on both. Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness girl! Awesome job!!! I love them both! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! These are just absolutely gorgeous! Terrific job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laura (scrapnextras)April 15, 2008 at 3:11 PM

    Lee these are just stunning...both of them! love the soft feel of both cards. The simple stitching with the brads makes the pocket card so elegant! The pearls and butterfly, and the fabulous layout are just outstanding on your CC card. Over to SCS to fave them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW !! This is the third wonderful pocket card that I have seen in a row.. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WAOW!! Gorgeous cards! And so chic!♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGosh, how GORGEOUS!!! Both of them, of course, but today's color challenge card is simply stunning, Lee! Oh, I just adore everything about it! You are amazing, girl! All the business at home and w/ your swap commitments and still, you find time to do both challenges for SCS this week so far! You are truly inspiring, in more ways than one! And on your 1st day home too! You rock, lady! FAB work! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. What wonderful cards Lee. Welcome back home by the way...The color combos on both these cards are awesome....they are so soft I just want to cuddle them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. great cards, love the plethora of brads on them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super pocket card! And I LOVE the card...just spectacular! The colors are perfect...and the design is wonderful. Glad you made it home safely! Now it's back to reality!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG. . .your cards are GORGEOUS! I was planning to try the double pocket card for the new technique challenge, but wow! I'm really intimidated by your creation!!! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lee, those are both completely amazing! Great job and TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love both cards... love the extra detail from your Sakura Glaze pen - hmmm... I sense some enabling coming on ;) :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hee hee...auto mechanics & HTML? You are certainly a Jane-of-all-trades!!

    These cards are just stunning! I have the CS out to work on that color challenge-it is a beautiful combination and you showcased it perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, Lee! These are just GORGEOUS! You better be careful, girl. They will snatch you up quick in those design teams with gorgeous cards like these! :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful cards, Lee! I love that combo with Groovy Guava etc too - it looks very classy!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your cards are gorgeous darling!!! Love all of them!!! Sounds like you have a full day ahead of you!! Enjoy your family and the time you get to spend with them!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are both absolutely gorgeous!!! Love them both, so fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMGoodness! These are both so gorgeous! I love that double-pocket card - I'm going to have to try it! And the colours you chose - just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are outstanding!! I found your blog from the GinaK thread on SCS. You gonna part tomorrow night?! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!