Friday, March 7, 2008

My New Friend Linsey.........and A Quick Mini Challenge

First........and you have GOT to believe me!!! I had several of Linsey's projects ready to link in my previous blog, and my son interrupted me........it was one of those evenings!!! So I thought I hit save..........nope! I hit post!!! I came back to work on my blog and UH-OH!!!!!!!! Well, let me say.........Linsey has been on a Hoppy Roll I'm tellin' ya!! She's the one who won Melanie's contest with her Just So Hippy lamp!!!! I know it was my favorite project!!!! So I can't leave out her awesome Hoppy creations!! And I am meeting the most amazing and talented women through SCS and the Blogging world!! So let me say now how much I truly enjoy ALL of your blogs and creations!!! I know I'll sound corny (what's new??? LOL) but I really feel like I have so many new friends!!! I'm very blessed!!!! Thank you all!!!

You have GOT to check out her Just So Hoppy Superstar!!!! Especially you American Idol fans!!! And then LOOK at this......Potted Spring Sweets!!!! And then just keep browsin' on that fabulous blog!!! Linsey, you ROCK!!!



The SCS Limited Supplies Challenge was posted early.............hooooooooray!!!!!!! DH and I are going to be gone house-hunting all day again tomorrow........so it was very cool that I got to already play in the challenge!! We were to make a card smaller than 4.25 x 4.25. And I did!! Mine is 4 1/4 x 4 1/4. I have TONS of scraps......so that was no problem!! And we were to use quick tools........my CB folders are quick and so is my piercing tool!! I used Whisper White, Sparkle Green, Bashful Blue and Pretty In Pink. SU Markers. Stickles. Heidi Grace printed flowers and brads and some ribbons. That's it!!!


Now off to sleep so we can get an early start! I'll see what gorgeous pictures I can take while we're driving!!!

11 comments:

  1. Your card is fabulous!!! I love the sentiment tags!! Love that image too!! Good luck house hunting, and you are so right(and not corny at all)about Linsey and the super sweet people we meet online. I feel like I have made some wonderful friends through SCS and blogging!! Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are my main source of 'good' blogs these days, Lee!! Thanks for yet another link to a great one. Hope you have a fab time hunting up a new house today and I look forward to seeing the pictures.

    You lived in Montana?? I lived in Wa a LOOOONG time ago - 1968!! When were you in Mo?

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is gorgeous, i love the soft colors and the bling =)
    goodluck on your house hunting and have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! Good luck with the house hunting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love this card. All the layers from the card stock, to the flowers, to the ribbon, to the sentiment. You did an amazing job using scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I nominated you for an award, so when you have a second, check it out on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, where has the time gone! I haven't posted on your last four cards!! These are beautiful. All of them. Love that glitter, girl. Where do you get all your energy??!! You amaze me! Your creativity, how you spread your enthusiasm and sense of fun all over the blogsphere, and your incredible gift of encouragement. You definitely ROCK!

    That's my long way around saying HI, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awwwww, Lee!!! How did you get so sweet! It means so much to me that you would write such kind and inspiring words about me. I'm so humbled, honored and I feel so very blessed to know you too. If it's corny, count me in cuz I feel the same way! I don't care that we haven't met irl, you are my friend and I'm proud and so thankful to say so! Thank you so much! ~big hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm such a ditz! I love your mini lsc card! It's so pretty with the swiss dots and beautifully colored flower and vase image. the multi layer of tags thingies looks super neat! Awesome card, as always!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. ohhh...that is so pretty! Wonderful card--love the way u used that image...and the soft colors!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!