Saturday, March 29, 2008

Lots of Stampin' Time Today!!!

Yaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!! This will be a quick post, but with 3 different card designs!!! I got to stamp lots today........dh felt a bit better and the kids had the day to just chill out. I got my March House Mouse SOTM cards all done and ready to send out. I also got to yesterday's challenge and today's!!


I just love my House Mousies!!! I also love Daffodils........my second favorite flower!!! I used my favored Prisma Pencils and OMS technique! And just a bit of Crystal Effects on the rain drops!!



This week's Limited Supplies Challenge was to use unloved embellies.........and these polka dotted petals sure caught my eye quite some time ago......and then I never could figure out how to use them?? So this challenge was the oooomph I needed! And adding a little bling-bling always makes cards better, eh???!!! LOL



Today's Inspiration Challenge was to find something in your own home that inspired a card design! I loved this new hat box type container I got at Hobby Lobby..........so it was my inspiration!! And I totally LOVE my SU Priceless stamp set!!!

Allrighty..........I've got to get a bit of sleep and then I'll be BACH!!!! LOL

16 comments:

  1. What beautiful cards (as usual). I love that little house mousie. Some day I am going to get up my courage and color the mousie images you sent me quite sometime ago. They are so pretty and I'm afraid to mess them up. I love seeing the cards you design. Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute House Mouse & flower card! Love the inspiration piece & resulting card, very rustic. I {heart} Hobby Lobby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card. Those House Mouse stamps are gorgeous aren't they. Love the butterfly card too, the colours are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laura (scrapnextras)March 29, 2008 at 4:50 PM

    Love your house mouse card! Wonderful with the blocked background...and great idea to add the CE to the rain drops.

    Your flower card is beautiful and they look awesome! Isn't it funny how we seem so "challenged" until we are challenged?

    Love your inspiration card...saw it on SCS...but defintitely worth seeing again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW...you really did have time for some stamping! Great cards and I love your inspiration piece. I have yet to finish mine...I decided to blog surf instead! So glad I did! Hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beauiful cards! The first one is so adorable! You always use the right colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grat projects!! Wish we had a Hobby Lobby up here in Ontario!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All your cards are wonderful, as always! You are such an inspiration- you do such beautiful work. I just love looking at everything you make.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my these are just so FANTASTIC!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful cards, Lee!! You are so good at this. I enjoy looking at your creations so much :-)

    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow..what a productive day..great projects...nothing like getting caught up !
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Goodness girl! All of your cards are fantastic!! I love your inspirational piece!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! You lucky lady! That's great that you got some time to yourself to stamp. What a wonderful DH you have! These cards/projects are all GORGEOUS! That House Mouse is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW...they all turned out gorgeous. Love the designs. Jennie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!